Zonte Video - February 19, 2024

Zonte Aug. 10, 2023 Video

Performance 2009 to 2023 (compound annual)

performance2009 2023Small

New subscribers, setup your Login ( Menu-Login)

Subscriptions

zonte metals

• Big Donald
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
4 years 5 months ago #123781 by Big Donald
Big Donald replied the topic: zonte metals
All this gravity work that has been done and still being processed is great news. It is another layer of information that Terry now has to help increase his chances of finding a long intersect during drilling at K-6. What might spark some more interest in Zonte, before the drill results come out, are the results of the gravity work done at Dunn’s. This work can be overlaid with 5 holes already done and give a great idea for what’s in the ground and where it is. The gravity work will be the fourth level of data collected at Dunn’s. Terry has found copper at surface and has proven there is copper in the ground on the last drill program, it only a matter of time before he finds the big deposit, and I think that the next 6 months will be very interesting for all of us here.

Go Zonte Go

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 5 months ago #123775 by Gambler
Gambler replied the topic: zonte metals
Meguma, thanks for the article and agree more copper will be needed. However, that is not the solution. Many of us here follow another tech company. DynaCert that could provide Greta's solution without building another electric car

More
4 years 5 months ago #123772 by meguma
meguma replied the topic: zonte metals
Interesting article.

"The required copper price of $20,000 a tonne ($9/lbs or more than three times today’s level) under Bernstein’s Greta scenario of full decarbonisation by 2025, certainly is a headline grabber."

www.mining.com/minings-unlikely-heroines...ta-thunberg-and-aoc/

More
4 years 5 months ago #123761 by ron
ron replied the topic: zonte metals

PerseusLtd wrote: The 5 members who said the SP will be under 1$ will sure win this contest this year ...

the great predictions for the high of zonte in 2019

there will be more than one hole on cross hills,so the high of the year could be determined in the late months of 2019,it could be the most interesting year,

who will win the 2019 contest,the most pessimistic CIMA at $0.69 or the most optimistic Iwtfu005 at $16.50 ?

5 under $1 or even
CIMA $0.69
golfdub1 $0.70
Flynn $0.85
davplan $0.98
Gold Fever $1.00

4 under $2 or even
415 $1.35
Hugo123 $1.50
PerseusLtd $1.85
Big Donald $2.00

5 under $3 or even
WealthyPlumber $2.10
inimus $2.30
Gambler $2.50
Pasta $2.65
GoldnBoy $2.80

5 under $4 or even
kwilson17 $3.25
JimB $3.45
itnsk $3.65
luck $3.77
howlem2 $4.00

3 under $5 or even
hootie87 $4.25
DearJohn $4.27
Hoss $5.00

3 under $6 or even
mozrep $5.50
tonyk $5.65
Dreamer $6

3 under $7 or even
RonS $6.50
kalen9999 $6.55
Kaiser $7.00

2 under $8 or even
JunglistGuy $7.25
lynnsa10 $7.90

1 under $9 or even
agilebill $8.10

2 under $10 or even
alexgreat $9.50
ron $9.99

1 under $11 or even
dtangen $10.85

1 under $12 or even
meguma $12

1 under $17 or even
Iwtfu005 $16.50

total of 36 participants in 2019
the most pessimistic: CIMA
the most optimistic:Iwtfu005

the prize from RonS
That is the excitement of junior exploration,one drill hole can completely change a company.I will also offer the same reward for this year contest,one year added to your newsletter subscription or $150 dinner voucher for life timers.Rules are simple,whoever is closest to the highest trade printed on the ticker in 2019.

the reason why RonS has a $6.50 target in 2019
My optimistic guess is $6.50 for the high, probably no better than any ones prediction but here is my reasoning.
It is hard to imagine a better mining market and higher gold prices after what we have just been through in 2018, but often the market improves after such a downturn and I believe we will see gold prices in the $1300 to $1500 range in 2019 when it becomes more evident the Fed will have to ease again or at least halt the tightening cycle.

I have been to Cross Hills and looked a lot into these IOCG systems and I am convinced there will be a discovery. Pasta mentioned just some magnetic surveys and normally that is not such a big deal but in IOCG it is. Iron Oxide is iron, it is magnetic so responds well to these surveys, not so in other systems.

The iron oxide veins on surface are magnetic, I used a magnet myself, a very simple principle. On surface they carry copper, that is what makes these deposits valuable compared to just an iron ore deposit. The magnet surveys show strong magnetic intensity deeper below the surface, it is a no-brainer that the iron oxide is concentrated down deeper and like the surface showing has copper.

And veining above is very typical of these systems. There is very little experience and knowledge about these in Canada and is probably the main reason Zonte is overlooked thus far.There is no doubt in my mind that this will be a discovery with iron, copper and some PMs, the question is the grade?

After some drill holes and we have an average grade of say 0.25% copper, it still might be economic, but will not get much love. If the grade is .3 to .35% that we see in many other copper deposits, this is going to get some serious attention.

IOCGs are known for better grades in general and if this turns out to be 0.5% to 1% copper it is going to be a whopper. And OMG if it is above 1%. Don't forget unlike porphyry systems where the other 99% of the rock is waste, in an IOCG, the 20% to 40% that is typical iron oxide also has value, it is not waste rock. There should be silver and gold credits as well.

It seems $5 is kind of a top speculative target with many juniors like we saw with Garibaldi. That said, with higher gold prices, I believe the pressure will intensify on Anglo to settle with Zonte in 2019 so they can move Gramalote to production.
Given not so great a market, it is still a $50 to $100 million settlement which is another $1 to $2 per share, hence when added to $5 my $6.50 guess!!!!!!!!!

More
4 years 5 months ago - 4 years 5 months ago #123760 by ron

GoldnBoy wrote: I agree, but with exploration, Mother Nature has the final say. I think she blessed Cross Hills with a lot of gold, silver and copper

i hope you're right GoldnBoy,we all want zonte to perform at his best,$5 a share is a minimum for all the longtime shareholders who bought 7 years ago,the waiting game has lasted too long.
Last Edit: 4 years 5 months ago by ron.

More
4 years 5 months ago #123758 by ron

flynn wrote: Ron's,
During any of your chats with Zonte, has share price ever come up? Its must be frustrating for Chris that all this great news, theres no volume or interest. That 321gold sponsorship ended sharply.

exactly,they aren't a sponsor anymore.

Attachments:

More
4 years 5 months ago #123757 by GoldnBoy
GoldnBoy replied the topic: zonte metals
I agree, but with exploration, Mother Nature has the final say. I think she blessed Cross Hills with a lot of gold, silver and copper

More
4 years 5 months ago #123755 by ron

RonS wrote: Hi Flynn, yes everyone wants a higher share price, including CEO Christopher. He believes he will deliver on that with the drill bit. In the end that is what really counts.
The stock has held up well in a terrible market, that says something too.

I would not count out coverage at 321Gold and other newsletters if the drill results come back good. In this market, many want to see more substantial proof of a discovery. I believe the odds have improved considerable for success on this drill round.

...... if the drill results come back good.....

we have been waiting since 2012,so the results have to be great,that isn't an option anymore...lol...

More
4 years 5 months ago #123754 by RonS
RonS replied the topic: zonte metals
Hi Flynn, yes everyone wants a higher share price, including CEO Christopher. He believes he will deliver on that with the drill bit. In the end that is what really counts.
The stock has held up well in a terrible market, that says something too.

I would not count out coverage at 321Gold and other newsletters if the drill results come back good. In this market, many want to see more substantial proof of a discovery. I believe the odds have improved considerable for success on this drill round.

• flynn
  • flynn's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
4 years 5 months ago #123751 by flynn
flynn replied the topic: zonte metals
Ron's,
During any of your chats with Zonte, has share price ever come up? Its must be frustrating for Chris that all this great news, theres no volume or interest. That 321gold sponsorship ended sharply.

More
4 years 5 months ago #123750 by ron

PerseusLtd wrote: The 5 members who said the SP will be under 1$ will sure win this contest this year ...

Could be,will see.

• PerseusLtd
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
4 years 5 months ago #123749 by PerseusLtd
PerseusLtd replied the topic: zonte metals
The 5 members who said the SP will be under 1$ will sure win this contest this year ...

Moderators: RonS
Time to create page: 0.264 seconds
© 2019 Playstocks.net. All Rights Reserved. Designed By JoomShaper