Zonte Video - February 19, 2024

Zonte Aug. 10, 2023 Video

Performance 2009 to 2023 (compound annual)

performance2009 2023Small

New subscribers, setup your Login ( Menu-Login)

Subscriptions

zonte metals

• flynn
  • flynn's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
4 years 3 months ago #124363 by flynn
flynn replied the topic: zonte metals
Probably not. Just look at daily volume, that's the biggest clue.
You want a spike, 1 or 2 days before.

Besides, Zonte does terrible with News releases. Share price never moves.
If you go back in the WAY MACHINE you would see volume/price has only spike once before a news release. That was Yukon, and that was not good.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 3 months ago #124362 by ron
ron replied the topic: zonte metals
Tick tock tick tock,will results of the assays out next week,tick tock tick tock ?

Go Zonte GO

Last call for the 2020 contest,you can give or change your prediction before the assays are out,don't wait too long.

More
4 years 3 months ago #124359 by alexgreat
alexgreat replied the topic: zonte metals
I do remember, the lawyers took stock for payment.

Very positive B2Gold moving it to final feasibility. I guess when they get those numbers they will know what the project is worth and what to offer Zonte :)

• flynn
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
4 years 3 months ago #124356 by flynn
Or they wont pay Zonte anything.
Have ever heard of a company that has been in a "legal" fight with a special court. And for 3+years, no news, no articles,. Not even receipts for lawyers.

Personally, I have written off Columbia.

More
4 years 3 months ago - 4 years 3 months ago #124354 by ron
A big chunk to be sell here,100,000 on the ask at $0.355.

Bid 34.0 $0.34 ·$0.355 100.000 Ask

www.stockwatch.com/Quote/Detail.aspx?symbol=ZON®ion=C
Last Edit: 4 years 3 months ago by ron.

More
4 years 3 months ago - 4 years 3 months ago #124353 by ron
That's great news,maybe they will reach an agreement with zonte before july,let's cross fingers,both of the companies can split the 100 million that zonte will receive,that joint venture makes it easier for them to pay zonte.

• PerseusLtd
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
4 years 3 months ago #124352 by PerseusLtd
PerseusLtd replied the topic: zonte metals
B2Gold News today

2020 Gramalote Joint Venture Budget

Based on an amended and restated shareholders agreement with Anglogold Ashanti ("AngloGold"), on January 1, 2020 B2Gold became the operator of the joint venture Gramalote Gold Project in Colombia. Under the terms of the agreement, B2Gold will sole fund the first $13.9 million of expenditures on the Gramalote Project (the "Sole Fund Amount"), following which B2Gold will hold a 50% ownership interest in the joint venture (B2Gold currently holds a 48.3% interest). Both joint venture partners will continue to have equal representation on the joint venture management committee. Following the expenditure of the Sole Fund Amount, each joint venture partner will fund its share of expenditures pro rata.

The 2020 budget for the project is $37.4 million and under the terms of the agreement B2Gold will fund $25.7 million (including the Sole Fund Amount). The budget will fund 42,500 metres of infill drilling and 7,645 metres of geotechnical drilling for site infrastructure. The purpose of the infill drilling is to confirm and upgrade the Inferred Mineral Resources to Indicated status and is expected to be completed by the end of May 2020. The budget will also fund additional feasibility work including an updated Mineral Resource estimate, detailed mine planning, additional environmental studies, metallurgical test work, engineering and detailed economic analysis.

B2Gold plans to announce the results of a Preliminary Economic Assessment for the Gramalote Project within the week of January 20, 2020 and to complete a final feasibility study by December 31, 2020. With prior testing programs that have been completed and the high level of engineering performed in 2017 for an internal pre-feasibility study, the engineering work remaining to get to final feasibility is not extensive.

The Environmental Impact Study and Project Implementation Plans for the Gramalote Project have been fully approved by the National Authority of Environmental Licenses of Colombia. Due to the desired modifications to the processing plant and infrastructure locations, a Modified Environment Impact Study and a Modified Project Implementation plan were submitted and are currently in the final approval process. If the final economics of the feasibility study are positive and the joint venture makes the decision to develop Gramalote as an open-pit gold mine, B2Gold would utilize its proven internal mine construction team to build the mine and mill facilities.

www.juniorminingnetwork.com/junior-miner...-055-000-ounces.html

More
4 years 3 months ago #124351 by ron

flynn wrote: Why are you convinced they are coming out any time after today?
Obviously the are eventually going to come out anyday after today...

RonS stated in his last report that the results could come out in the last half of january after talking with terry.

• flynn
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
4 years 3 months ago #124349 by flynn
Why are you convinced they are coming out any time after today?
Obviously the are eventually going to come out anyday after today...

More
4 years 3 months ago #124348 by ron
THE DEADLINE OF THE CONTEST IS EXTENDED UNTIL ASSAYS ARE OUT

but don't wait at the last minute,assays could be out anytime soon starting from tomorrow,the ones who participated in the contest in 2019 and who haven't gave me their prediction for 2020 are:
luck
Kaleen9999
GoldFever
golddub1
CIMA
lwtfu005
Hugo 123

Gerry M and glenn.lidstone need to change their prediction.

More
4 years 3 months ago #124342 by DearJohn
DearJohn replied the topic: zonte metals
On Monday in New York, copper for delivery in March closed the day near $2.8640 a pound ($6,314 a tonne), an 8-month high and up 3% from 2019’s closing level.

The US Treasury on Monday lifted China’s designation as a currency manipulator, paving the way for the signing on Wednesday of a phase-one trade deal with China.

China consumes half the world’s copper, and the dispute with the US has weighed on the market for more than a year. Given its widespread use in industry, construction, transport and power distribution, the metal is sensitive to broader economic conditions.

www.mining.com/copper-price-jumps-to-8-m...jumps-to-8month-high

More
4 years 3 months ago - 4 years 3 months ago #124336 by ron
CIMA IS THE WINNER OF THE 2019 CONTEST
CIMA is the winner for the second year in a row,(he won in 2018 when the high was $0.41),the high of 2019 at $0.39 is two cents lower,a huge disappointment for many of us,everyone would agree,but like Goldman and Hoss stated in their wise posts,

Goldman: This story may unfold as a Tier 1 Copper / IOCG Deposit that major mining companies will fight over !!!CROSS HILLS , NEWFOUNDLAND COULD BE A DISCOVERY PLAY !!!Be patient , this could be a very major discovery !!!GO ZONTE GO !!

Hoss: I have been in countless exploration juniors over the years. I even stayed up in the wee hours drinking with the drillers to try and gain any insight. And I can tell you that nothing is for sure in drilling no matter what anyone says or how good this or that looks.The Dunns anomalies extend for about 1 kilometer and about 1/2 kilometer wide. If you convert that to city blocks, it is around 75 city blocks and they poked 5 skinny two inch drill holes among those 75 blocks.I think the stock has not responded to the upside because this is something new, there are not any IOCG systems in NFLD, and I don't think an economic one anywhere in Canada. There are some good iron deposits but they do not have any copper or gold. The market does not believe Zonte can find one, it is taking a show me stance!!!
I bought ZON because if they make an IOCG discovery it could be world class like a KirkLand Lake, Great Bear or going way back Voisey's Bay. These are very rare.I like the high grade hit last year, the system is mineralized, Zonte needs to find out where it is and see how big mother nature made it.With a discovery, nobody knows how high a stock will go. When Kirkland Lake was $5, I bet nobody predicted $50, nor $8 for GBR when the stock was 50 cents 2 years ago.These exploration plays are high risk, but can be very high rewards.

The contest starts january 1st 2020 to january 1st 2021,you can give and change your new prediction until the assays are released,it should be before february

The great predictions for the high of ZON in 2020

The high of the year in 2020 will be much higher with many news releases announcing a major discovery IOCG in Newfoundland,Cross Hills will deliver many spectacular drill holes in 2020,all aboard,the train is about to leave the station.

8 under $1 or even
Conrad R $0.42 Travis M $0.485 PerseusLtd $0.51 downunder $0.62 Don C $0.69
glenn.linstone $0.83 flynn $0.85 davplan $0.96

7 under $2 or even
qinvest $1.01 meguma $1.04 Anjing Z $1.25 Dave M $1.35 31Floors $1.40
Van K $1.78 Big Donald $2.00

5 under $3 or even
Pasta $2.25 Jocko $2.30 Davyboy $2.45 Gambler $2.77 hootie87 $2.85

8 under $4 or even
JimB $3.01 GoldnBoy $3.25 kwilson17 $3.40 inimus $3.50 Hoss $3.55
itnsk $3.69 lynnsa10 $3.75 howlem2 $4.00

5 under $5 or even
alexgreat $4.10 DearJohn $4.25 Roadster $4.51 Kaiser $4.75 ron $4.79

3 under $6 or even
WealthyPlumber $5 tonyk $5.65 Dreamer $6.00

2 under $7 or even
mozrep $6.50 dtangen $6.66

2 under $8 or even
Mauibuilt55 $7.10 agilebill $7.77

1 under $9 or even
JunglistGuy $8.80

Total of participants in 2020
The most pessimistic: The most optimistic:

the prizes from RonS

That is the excitement of junior exploration,one drill hole can completely change a company.I will offer the same reward for this year contest,one year added to your newsletter subscription or $150 dinner voucher for life timers.Also,if the winning stock price is over $1.00 then the first place prize will be this gold coin and the silver coin reverting to 2nd place finisher.This should make it more interesting and help get some new participation.I think these newer coins are beautiful and will be easier to source. They also relate to NFLD where ZON is drilling and could make a discovery.Rules are simple,whoever is closest to the highest trade printed on the ticker in 2020,we can't have the same prediction,for the coins,click on the links below.

FIRST COIN : A VALUE OF $620 CDN
coinscatalog.net/canada/coin-100-dollars...-circulation-coinage
SECOND COIN : A VALUE OF $105 CDN
coinscatalog.net/canada/coin-silver-20-d...silver-bullion-coins
www.mint.ca/store/coins/1-oz.-pure-silve...000-2018-prod3220054

the analysis of RonS in 2020

I will say that last years optimistic prediction was based on:
1 - A turn around in the junior mining market, but instead it went even lower. The odds are much higher the juniors turn up this year.
2 - An agreement or settlement on Gramalote, that did not happen either. Again the odds have increased this year with B2Gold taking control.
3 - A discovery at Cross Hills, well that one was close, we got one great drill hit, but in the weaker junior market, more than one narrow intersect is required for the market to see a discovery. Again the odds are much higher this year, especially the current drill round.
If I did hazard a guess it would be between $3 and $4 and based on just one of the three positive outcomes, probably point 3. Hoss makes a good point, you never know, will depend on the numbers in the drill core.

the reasons why RonS had a $6.50 target in 2019    

My optimistic guess is $6.50 for the high, probably no better than any ones prediction but here is my reasoning.It is hard to imagine a better mining market and higher gold prices after what we have just been through in 2018, but often the market improves after such a downturn and I believe we will see gold prices in the $1300 to $1500 range in 2019 when it becomes more evident the Fed will have to ease again or at least halt the tightening cycle.

I have been to Cross Hills and looked a lot into these IOCG systems and I am convinced there will be a discovery. Pasta mentioned just some magnetic surveys and normally that is not such a big deal but in IOCG it is. Iron Oxide is iron, it is magnetic so responds well to these surveys, not so in other systems.
The iron oxide veins on surface are magnetic, I used a magnet myself, a very simple principle. On surface they carry copper, that is what makes these deposits valuable compared to just an iron ore deposit. The magnet surveys show strong magnetic intensity deeper below the surface, it is a no-brainer that the iron oxide is concentrated down deeper and like the surface showing has copper.

And veining above is very typical of these systems. There is very little experience and knowledge about these in Canada and is probably the main reason Zonte is overlooked thus far.There is no doubt in my mind that this will be a discovery with iron, copper and some PMs, the question is the grade?
After some drill holes and we have an average grade of say 0.25% copper, it still might be economic, but will not get much love. If the grade is .3 to .35% that we see in many other copper deposits, this is going to get some serious attention.

IOCGs are known for better grades in general and if this turns out to be 0.5% to 1% copper it is going to be a whopper. And OMG if it is above 1%. Don't forget unlike porphyry systems where the other 99% of the rock is waste, in an IOCG, the 20% to 40% that is typical iron oxide also has value, it is not waste rock. There should be silver and gold credits as well.
It seems $5 is kind of a top speculative target with many juniors like we saw with Garibaldi. That said, with higher gold prices, I believe the pressure will intensify on Anglo to settle with Zonte in 2019 so they can move Gramalote to production.
Given not so great a market, it is still a $50 to $100 million settlement which is another $1 to $2 per share, hence when added to $5 my $6.50 guess!!!!!!!!!

Moderators: RonS
Time to create page: 0.271 seconds
© 2019 Playstocks.net. All Rights Reserved. Designed By JoomShaper