Zonte Video - February 19, 2024

Zonte Aug. 10, 2023 Video

Performance 2009 to 2023 (compound annual)

performance2009 2023Small

New subscribers, setup your Login ( Menu-Login)

Subscriptions

zonte metals

More
4 years 3 months ago #124281 by ron
ron replied the topic: zonte metals

Kaiser wrote: Hey ron,

I'll be a bit more conservative this year. Put me down for $4.75!

Welcome back Kaiser,you have been away too long,come here more often,
ok,have you at $4.75,everybody is more conservative this year,it should be the opposite.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Kaiser
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
4 years 3 months ago #124280 by Kaiser
Kaiser replied the topic: zonte metals
Hey ron,

I'll be a bit more conservative this year. Put me down for $4.75!

More
4 years 3 months ago #124279 by ron
CIMA IS THE WINNER OF THE 2019 CONTEST

CIMA is the winner for the second year in a row,(he won in 2018 when the high was $0.41),the high of 2019 at $0.39 is two cents lower than the one in 2018,a huge disappointment for many of us,everyone would agree,but like Goldman and Hoss stated in their wise posts,

Goldman: This story may unfold as a Tier 1 Copper / IOCG Deposit that major mining companies will fight over !!!CROSS HILLS , NEWFOUNDLAND COULD BE A DISCOVERY PLAY !!!
Be patient , this could be a very major discovery !!!
GO ZONTE GO !!

Hoss: I have been in countless exploration juniors over the years. I even stayed up in the wee hours drinking with the drillers to try and gain any insight. And I can tell you that nothing is for sure in drilling no matter what anyone says or how good this or that looks.The Dunns anomalies extend for about 1 kilometer and about 1/2 kilometer wide. If you convert that to city blocks, it is around 75 city blocks and they poked 5 skinny two inch drill holes among those 75 blocks.I think the stock has not responded to the upside because this is something new, there are not any IOCG systems in NFLD, and I don't think an economic one anywhere in Canada. There are some good iron deposits but they do not have any copper or gold. The market does not believe Zonte can find one, it is taking a show me stance!!!

the high of the year in 2020 will be much higher considering all the news releases to come and announcing a major discovery IOCG in Newfoundland,january 2020 will be the beginning of a move up in the share price,

the rules are the same,no one can have the same prediction,first come,first served,the contest starts january 1st 2020 until january 1st 2021,you can give and change your new prediction until the assays are released,it could be next week around january 15 or after,

the great predictions for the high of ZON in 2020

cross hills will deliver many spectacular drill holes in 2020,all aboard,the train is about to leave the station.

5 under $1 or even
PerseusLtd $0.51
downunder $0.62
glenn.linstone $0.83
flynn $0.85
davplan $0.96

4 under $2 or even
qinvest $1.01 
meguma $1.04
31Floors $1.40
Big Donald $2.00

4 under $3 or even
Pasta $2.25
Jocko $2.30
Davyboy $2.45
Gambler $2.77

7 under $4 or even
JimB $3.01
GoldnBoy $3.25
kwilson17 $3.40
inimus $3.50
Hoss $3.55  
lynnsa10 $3.75  
howlem2 $4.00

4 under $5 or even
alexgreat $4.10
DearJohn $4.25
Roadster $4.51
ron $4.99  

3 under $6 or even
WealthyPlumber $5.00  
tonyk $5.65
Dreamer $6.00

2 under $7 or even
mozrep $6.50
dtangen $6.66 

2 under $8 or even
Mauibuilt55 $7.10
agilebill $7.70  

under $9 or even

under $10 or even

under $11 or even

under $12 or even

the prizes from RonS

That is the excitement of junior exploration,one drill hole can completely change a company.I will also offer the same reward for this year contest,one year added to your newsletter subscription or $150 dinner voucher for life timers.Also,if the winning stock price is over $1.00 then the first place prize will be this gold coin and the silver coin reverting to 2nd place finisher.This should make it more interesting and help get some new participation.I think these newer coins are beautiful and will be easier to source. They also relate to NFLD where ZON is drilling and could make a discovery.Rules are simple,whoever is closest to the highest trade printed on the ticker in 2020,to see the coins,click on the links below.

FIRST COIN : A VALUE OF $620 CDN

coinscatalog.net/canada/coin-100-dollars...-circulation-coinage

SECOND COIN : A VALUE OF $105 CDN

coinscatalog.net/canada/coin-silver-20-d...silver-bullion-coins

www.mint.ca/store/coins/1-oz.-pure-silve...000-2018-prod3220054

the analysis of RonS in 2020

I will say that last years optimistic prediction was based on:

1 - A turn around in the junior mining market, but instead it went even lower. The odds are much higher the juniors turn up this year.

2 - An agreement or settlement on Gramalote, that did not happen either. Again the odds have increased this year with B2Gold taking control.

3 - A discovery at Cross Hills, well that one was close, we got one great drill hit, but in the weaker junior market, more than one narrow intersect is required for the market to see a discovery. Again the odds are much higher this year, especially the current drill round.

If I did hazard a guess it would be between $3 and $4 and based on just one of the three positive outcomes, probably point 3. Hoss makes a good point, you never know, will depend on the numbers in the drill core.

the reasons why RonS had a $6.50 target in 2019    

My optimistic guess is $6.50 for the high, probably no better than any ones prediction but here is my reasoning.
    It is hard to imagine a better mining market and higher gold prices after what we have just been through in 2018, but often the market improves after such a downturn and I believe we will see gold prices in the $1300 to $1500 range in 2019 when it becomes more evident the Fed will have to ease again or at least halt the tightening cycle.

I have been to Cross Hills and looked a lot into these IOCG systems and I am convinced there will be a discovery. Pasta mentioned just some magnetic surveys and normally that is not such a big deal but in IOCG it is. Iron Oxide is iron, it is magnetic so responds well to these surveys, not so in other systems.

The iron oxide veins on surface are magnetic, I used a magnet myself, a very simple principle. On surface they carry copper, that is what makes these deposits valuable compared to just an iron ore deposit. The magnet surveys show strong magnetic intensity deeper below the surface, it is a no-brainer that the iron oxide is concentrated down deeper and like the surface showing has copper.

And veining above is very typical of these systems. There is very little experience and knowledge about these in Canada and is probably the main reason Zonte is overlooked thus far.There is no doubt in my mind that this will be a discovery with iron, copper and some PMs, the question is the grade?

After some drill holes and we have an average grade of say 0.25% copper, it still might be economic, but will not get much love. If the grade is .3 to .35% that we see in many other copper deposits, this is going to get some serious attention.

IOCGs are known for better grades in general and if this turns out to be 0.5% to 1% copper it is going to be a whopper. And OMG if it is above 1%. Don't forget unlike porphyry systems where the other 99% of the rock is waste, in an IOCG, the 20% to 40% that is typical iron oxide also has value, it is not waste rock. There should be silver and gold credits as well.

It seems $5 is kind of a top speculative target with many juniors like we saw with Garibaldi. That said, with higher gold prices, I believe the pressure will intensify on Anglo to settle with Zonte in 2019 so they can move Gramalote to production.
    Given not so great a market, it is still a $50 to $100 million settlement which is another $1 to $2 per share, hence when added to $5 my $6.50 guess!!!!!!!!!

More
4 years 3 months ago #124278 by ron

kwilson17 wrote: Ron..make it $3.40

Ok,have you at $3.40,good luck kwilson17.

More
4 years 3 months ago #124277 by kwilson17
kwilson17 replied the topic: zonte metals
Ron..make it $3.40

More
4 years 3 months ago #124276 by ron

kwilson17 wrote: Ron
Zonte price for 2020...same as last year $3.25
Thanks

Happy to see you back kwilson17,but GoldnBoy has already $3.25,go and read the rules of the contest and come back with another prediction, thanks.

More
4 years 3 months ago #124275 by kwilson17
kwilson17 replied the topic: zonte metals
Ron
Zonte price for 2020...same as last year $3.25
Thanks

More
4 years 3 months ago - 4 years 3 months ago #124274 by ron
CIMA IS THE WINNER OF THE 2019 CONTEST

CIMA is the winner for the second year in a row,(he won in 2018 when the high was $0.41),the high of 2019 at $0.39 is two cents lower than the one in 2018,a huge disappointment for many of us,everyone would agree,but like Goldman and Hoss stated in their wise posts,

Goldman: This story may unfold as a Tier 1 Copper / IOCG Deposit that major mining companies will fight over !!!CROSS HILLS , NEWFOUNDLAND COULD BE A DISCOVERY PLAY !!!
Be patient , this could be a very major discovery !!!
GO ZONTE GO !!

Hoss: I have been in countless exploration juniors over the years. I even stayed up in the wee hours drinking with the drillers to try and gain any insight. And I can tell you that nothing is for sure in drilling no matter what anyone says or how good this or that looks.The Dunns anomalies extend for about 1 kilometer and about 1/2 kilometer wide. If you convert that to city blocks, it is around 75 city blocks and they poked 5 skinny two inch drill holes among those 75 blocks.I think the stock has not responded to the upside because this is something new, there are not any IOCG systems in NFLD, and I don't think an economic one anywhere in Canada. There are some good iron deposits but they do not have any copper or gold. The market does not believe Zonte can find one, it is taking a show me stance!!!

the high of the year in 2020 will be much higher considering all the news releases to come and announcing a major discovery IOCG in Newfoundland,january 2020 will be the beginning of a move up in the share price,

the rules are the same,no one can have the same prediction,first come,first served,the contest starts january 1st 2020 until january 1st 2021,you can give and change your new prediction until the assays are released,it could be next week around january 15 or after,

the great predictions for the high of ZON in 2020

cross hills will deliver many spectacular drill holes in 2020,all aboard,the train is about to leave the station.

5 under $1 or even
PerseusLtd $0.51
downunder $0.62
glenn.linstone $0.83
flynn $0.85
davplan $0.96

4 under $2 or even
qinvest $1.01 
meguma $1.04
31Floors $1.40
Big Donald $2.00

4 under $3 or even
Pasta $2.25
Jocko $2.30
Davyboy $2.45
Gambler $2.77

5 under $4 or even
GoldnBoy $3.25
inimus $3.50
Hoss $3.55  
lynnsa10 $3.75  
howlem2 $4.00

4 under $5 or even
alexgreat $4.10
DearJohn $4.25
Roadster $4.51
ron $4.99  

3 under $6 or even
WealthyPlumber $5.00  
tonyk $5.65
Dreamer $6.00

2 under $7 or even
mozrep $6.50
dtangen $6.66 

2 under $8 or even
Mauibuilt55 $7.10
agilebill $7.70  

under $9 or even

under $10 or even

under $11 or even

under $12 or even

the prizes from RonS

That is the excitement of junior exploration,one drill hole can completely change a company.I will also offer the same reward for this year contest,one year added to your newsletter subscription or $150 dinner voucher for life timers.Also,if the winning stock price is over $1.00 then the first place prize will be this gold coin and the silver coin reverting to 2nd place finisher.This should make it more interesting and help get some new participation.I think these newer coins are beautiful and will be easier to source. They also relate to NFLD where ZON is drilling and could make a discovery.Rules are simple,whoever is closest to the highest trade printed on the ticker in 2020,to see the coins,click on the links below.

FIRST COIN : A VALUE OF $620 CDN

coinscatalog.net/canada/coin-100-dollars...-circulation-coinage

SECOND COIN : A VALUE OF $105 CDN

coinscatalog.net/canada/coin-silver-20-d...silver-bullion-coins

www.mint.ca/store/coins/1-oz.-pure-silve...000-2018-prod3220054

the analysis of RonS in 2020

I will say that last years optimistic prediction was based on:

1 - A turn around in the junior mining market, but instead it went even lower. The odds are much higher the juniors turn up this year.

2 - An agreement or settlement on Gramalote, that did not happen either. Again the odds have increased this year with B2Gold taking control.

3 - A discovery at Cross Hills, well that one was close, we got one great drill hit, but in the weaker junior market, more than one narrow intersect is required for the market to see a discovery. Again the odds are much higher this year, especially the current drill round.

If I did hazard a guess it would be between $3 and $4 and based on just one of the three positive outcomes, probably point 3. Hoss makes a good point, you never know, will depend on the numbers in the drill core.

the reasons why RonS had a $6.50 target in 2019    

My optimistic guess is $6.50 for the high, probably no better than any ones prediction but here is my reasoning.
    It is hard to imagine a better mining market and higher gold prices after what we have just been through in 2018, but often the market improves after such a downturn and I believe we will see gold prices in the $1300 to $1500 range in 2019 when it becomes more evident the Fed will have to ease again or at least halt the tightening cycle.

I have been to Cross Hills and looked a lot into these IOCG systems and I am convinced there will be a discovery. Pasta mentioned just some magnetic surveys and normally that is not such a big deal but in IOCG it is. Iron Oxide is iron, it is magnetic so responds well to these surveys, not so in other systems.

The iron oxide veins on surface are magnetic, I used a magnet myself, a very simple principle. On surface they carry copper, that is what makes these deposits valuable compared to just an iron ore deposit. The magnet surveys show strong magnetic intensity deeper below the surface, it is a no-brainer that the iron oxide is concentrated down deeper and like the surface showing has copper.

And veining above is very typical of these systems. There is very little experience and knowledge about these in Canada and is probably the main reason Zonte is overlooked thus far.There is no doubt in my mind that this will be a discovery with iron, copper and some PMs, the question is the grade?

After some drill holes and we have an average grade of say 0.25% copper, it still might be economic, but will not get much love. If the grade is .3 to .35% that we see in many other copper deposits, this is going to get some serious attention.

IOCGs are known for better grades in general and if this turns out to be 0.5% to 1% copper it is going to be a whopper. And OMG if it is above 1%. Don't forget unlike porphyry systems where the other 99% of the rock is waste, in an IOCG, the 20% to 40% that is typical iron oxide also has value, it is not waste rock. There should be silver and gold credits as well.

It seems $5 is kind of a top speculative target with many juniors like we saw with Garibaldi. That said, with higher gold prices, I believe the pressure will intensify on Anglo to settle with Zonte in 2019 so they can move Gramalote to production.
    Given not so great a market, it is still a $50 to $100 million settlement which is another $1 to $2 per share, hence when added to $5 my $6.50 guess!!!!!!!!!
Last Edit: 4 years 3 months ago by ron.

More
4 years 3 months ago #124273 by ron

Jocko wrote: My guess for Zonte's high for the year: $2.30

welcome to the zonte board,have you at $2.30,i'm booking you a seat in the train beside downunder,good luck,...choo.choo.....

More
4 years 3 months ago #124272 by ron

downunder wrote: Hey all,

I’ve been stalking this forum for a couple of years now and am slowly learning a thing or 2.

I’d like to join the competition too please.

Can you put me in at $0.62

I hope I’m massively under estimating but I’m trying to err on the side of being conservative.

ok,have you at $0.62,glad to see you aboard downunder,it's always a pleasure to have new members,grab a sit and seat tight,the train is about to leave the station...choo,choo.....

More
4 years 3 months ago #124271 by ron

DearJohn wrote: 33 and 335 offers all cleaned out, last at 37 cents

and it's friday,hope it stays that way monday.

More
4 years 3 months ago #124270 by ron

RonS wrote: ron, just approved some new posts, see Jocko and downunder below

Also dtangen put a guess up on a new topic, see here

www.playstocks.net/index.php/forum/junio...rs/1120-zonte#124216

Looks like we will get more entries this year

ok,perfect,i have also dtangen,thanks.

Moderators: RonS
Time to create page: 0.257 seconds
© 2019 Playstocks.net. All Rights Reserved. Designed By JoomShaper