Zonte Video - February 19, 2024

Zonte Aug. 10, 2023 Video

Performance 2009 to 2023 (compound annual)

performance2009 2023Small

New subscribers, setup your Login ( Menu-Login)

Subscriptions

zonte metals

More
3 years 3 months ago #126207 by alexgreat
alexgreat replied the topic: zonte metals
More news today. Anyone have an idea of what these new anomalies mean. bigger size?

2021-01-22 09:18 ET - News Release

Mr. Terry Christopher reports

ZONTE IDENTIFIES THE LARGEST MAGNETIC ANOMALY TO DATE ON THE CROSS HILLS IOCG PROPERTY.

Zonte Metals Inc. has provided an update on discovery of a large magnetic airborne anomaly.

During the fall of 2020, the company contracted a high-resolution magnetic airborne survey over three areas on its Cross Hills property. The areas covered in the survey were generally where no exploration has been conducted, and included a northern, central and southern block, spanning nearly 25 kilometres along strike. The survey was flown on a 100-metre line spacing.

The survey over the central block, which lies between the Big K and K6 targets, discovered a four-kilometre by 2.5-kilometre magnetic anomaly, named Nine Mile. The anomaly sits at the juncture of the deep seated Cross Hills fault and a second truncating fault. Field checking of the anomaly discovered disseminated chalcopyrite in a number of locations, most notably along anomaly periphery. The central portion of the anomaly is composed of intermingled albitites and iron oxide altered units, while the periphery is mainly iron oxide altered units.

The company completed a widely spaced MMI soil survey (300-metre spaced lines with 100-metre sample spacing) over the new target to identify areas of anomalous copper, as portions of the anomaly are covered. The soil sampling program was successful in identifying a number of anomalies which require further infill sampling.

All anomalies identified to date on the Cross Hills IOCG property are spatially associated with the Cross Hills fault system. The property covers a 25-kilometre strike length of the fault system along which IOCG signatures are known. To date, seven targets have been identified and the company is waiting on additional data from other anomalies. A number of anomalies remain to be field checked.

The company acknowledges the Province of Newfoundland and Labrador for its financial support through the junior exploration assistance program for exploration work performed on the Cross Hills property.

Qualified person

Dean Fraser, PGeo, is the qualified person as defined by National Instrument 43-101 and has reviewed and approved the contents and technical disclosures in this press release.

Rock and protocol and drill sampling protocol

MMI soil samples were collected in a careful and diligent manner. Samples are tagged and sealed prior to being shipped by SGS Laboratories, which is an independent and accredited full-service commercial laboratory accredited to ISO/IEC 17025.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 3 months ago #126205 by lynnsa10
lynnsa10 replied the topic: zonte metals
As a reminder Pasta and others. Anglo Gold admitted to the claim dispute in their pre feasibility. I think this was 2018.

Was more than a year ago, a shareholder of Zonte and B2Gold posted here that B2Gold admitted to an issue, but called it frivolous or something like that.

The day of reckoning is approaching for B2Gold/Anglo

More
3 years 3 months ago #126204 by GoldnBoy
GoldnBoy replied the topic: zonte metals

flynn wrote: B2Gold is going ahead. Not a whisper about Zonte.

Now, it makes sense why the 4 years of Silence.

Thanks Flynn for pointing out B2Gold's progress, this is exactly what we want to hear. The day they have to deal with Zonte is getting very close.

I don't get your comment of Silence. B2Gold and Anglo have made regular public updates on Gramalote progress. Zonte's legal strategy of not publishing their legal position has been commented on by others. If there was a material change, like case dropped, Zonte would have to report. Zonte could already be negotiating with B2Gold, companies do not have to report on negotiations, only when some agreement is reached.

I have picked up a few more shares at this bargain level. Can't wait to see the B2Gold feasibility, it should increase the value of Gramalote and how they disclose the risk on certain claims will be interesting

More
3 years 3 months ago #126203 by Pasta
Pasta replied the topic: zonte metals
I have no idea what is happening in Columbia .
As time goes on my mind seems to get wiped clean.

I was wondering what happened to the 2 drill holes pending, however news came out about those drills came out the other day.

I wish things wold move along a bit quicker .

• flynn
  • flynn's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
3 years 3 months ago #126200 by flynn
flynn replied the topic: zonte metals
B2Gold is going ahead. Not a whisper about Zonte.

Now, it makes sense why the 4 years of Silence.

During 2020, Gramalote successfully completed an extensive infill drill program of 42,500 meters in August 2020. The purpose of the infill drilling was to confirm and upgrade the Inferred Mineral Resources to Indicated status to provide the basis for Gramalote's Feasibility Study. During the fourth quarter of 2020, an updated resource model for Gramalote was completed, providing the information necessary to advance pit design and mining engineering studies. Feasibility stage metallurgical studies and process plant design were completed by year-end and infrastructure design work continues. The results of the Gramalote Feasibility Study are expected to be announced in April 2021, with a construction decision expected to be made shortly thereafter.

Key social initiatives, including resettlement work and artisanal miner formalization/relocation, continued to advance during the fourth quarter of 2020. Gramalote has also requested that the terms of its EIA be modified to allow the resettlement process to occur as construction proceeds, which will assist in accelerating the construction sequence.

More
3 years 3 months ago #126199 by ron
ron replied the topic: zonte metals
When my $1.01 wins, I want to be able to collect.....lol....

lidstone with one "n",perfect.

More
3 years 3 months ago #126198 by ron
ron replied the topic: zonte metals
welcome back wise man,have you at $1.50 Hoss,
it's $2.05 less than your previous prediction in 2020,seems everybody has a lower target.

• flynn
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
3 years 3 months ago #126194 by flynn
Instead of looking to your Magic 8 Ball for stock advice. Google Price of Gold.
You are away its north of $1800.

More
3 years 3 months ago - 3 years 3 months ago #126193 by glenn.lidstone
glenn.lidstone replied the topic: zonte metals
PerseusLtd and Flynn. I laugh when I read your posts. Such misery! I don't know if you sold and now want everyone else to do the same so that they can be miserable with you or if you are hanging on moaning and groaning but have a faint hope of an eventual price rise (when gold goes crazy all the boats will rise with the tide). Either way it is amusing to read! Thanks for the continual entertainment.
Gambler - thank you too! I appreciate the knowledge and information shared and your positive outlook (I appreciate it at about a 100 to 1 ratio to the moaning and groaning!).

Ron - no 'n' in lidstone (you have it as lindstone I think). When my $1.01 wins, I want to be able to collect! Actually I'd rather not collect. I'm all for the guy who has the high bid. Go Zonte. It's been one hell of a long process, but I too believe this stock will eventually fly.
Last Edit: 3 years 3 months ago by glenn.lidstone.

More
3 years 3 months ago #126192 by Hoss
Hoss replied the topic: zonte metals
I remember Hemlo, it was hole #76, you can find on page 12 of this old report

www.geologyontario.mndm.gov.on.ca/mndmfi...0007404/20010757.pdf

There are much more modern and better exploration techniques today.

But it really was persistence that paid off - that should sound familiar to Zonte shareholders

www.mininghalloffame.ca/murray-pezim

ron I will take $1.50 for the contest

More
3 years 3 months ago #126191 by Gambler
Gambler replied the topic: zonte metals
Flynn and all, nobody says a discovery comes easy. This is a new copper belt, it is huge and there probably is dozens of targets, most not drilled.

One of the biggest gold discoveries, Hemlo took something like 60 drill holes before the discovery was made.

I hope this does not take 60, nobody knows what drill hole will do it, but with all the smoke, it will come

• flynn
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
3 years 3 months ago #126190 by flynn
Doesn't matter what news is released. The company has no care for the share price.
They are just going to keep drilling, and drilling. until they need to raise cash. Then rinse and repeat.
its like Oak Island.

Moderators: RonS
Time to create page: 0.258 seconds
© 2019 Playstocks.net. All Rights Reserved. Designed By JoomShaper