Zonte Video - February 19, 2024

Zonte Aug. 10, 2023 Video

Performance 2009 to 2023 (compound annual)

performance2009 2023Small

New subscribers, setup your Login ( Menu-Login)

Subscriptions

zonte metals

More
2 years 10 months ago #126681 by ron
ron replied the topic: zonte metals

lynnsa10 wrote:

Goldman wrote: GREAT FIND CIMA !!!

Mayo District Mining - 70 minute video

In the video , nobody mentions Zonte or that Zonte's MJ Pluton has around double the surface area of Dublin Gulch and MJ has more veins and narrower veins .
Go Zonte Go !!!

Seems they avoid talking about Zonte like the plague, like they want to keep it their best secret LOL. They mention other adjacent properties and other companies to the east.

But no worries, when Zonte gets on something like this it will be over $1.00 so buy now when it is cheap and not well known - YET!!!!!!!!!!

Why would they avoid talking about Zonte lynnsa10,are they really aware of the presence of Zonte in the first place ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 10 months ago #126680 by ron
Brillant post Goldman,as you mentioned,a buyout of VGCX would be significally important for Zonte,now,is Coeur Mining Inc. in a hurry for acquiring VGCX in 2021 or 2022,the million-dollar question,do you have a personnal time frame in mind ?

More
2 years 10 months ago - 2 years 10 months ago #126679 by ron
Excellent questions Pasta,GoldnBoy shared his excellent thoughts,guess a little chat with Terry Christopher would give us some answers and RonS is the perfect man for that to happen,would be dissapointing if we need to wait until september the drilling to start in the Yukon,why can't it be in july ?
Last Edit: 2 years 10 months ago by ron.

More
2 years 10 months ago #126677 by lynnsa10
lynnsa10 replied the topic: zonte metals

Goldman wrote: GREAT FIND CIMA !!!

In the video , nobody mentions Zonte or that Zonte's MJ Pluton has around double the surface area of Dublin Gulch and MJ has more veins and narrower veins .
Go Zonte Go !!!

Seems they avoid talking about Zonte like the plague, like they want to keep it their best secret LOL. They mention other adjacent properties and other companies to the east.

But no worries, when Zonte gets on something like this it will be over $1.00 so buy now when it is cheap and not well known - YET!!!!!!!!!!

More
2 years 10 months ago #126676 by alexgreat
alexgreat replied the topic: zonte metals
In the video, Banyan said they drilled into December last year. Global warming I guess

More
2 years 10 months ago #126675 by GoldnBoy
GoldnBoy replied the topic: zonte metals
With Covid-19 there are more rules and it has slowed some things.

I think Zonte has applied for multi year permit over a large area. Probably takes longer to get this but a once and done deal. They wont have to go through the process every year.

It will probably take more time to identify Targets than drill? I would think they would have to start drilling by early September at the latest as things wind down around the end of October.

I don't know what ZON has done about a drill rig, but I heard they are easier to come buy in Yukon than Newfoundland.

Here is depth, the higher price has brought out some more sellers, no surprise

Attachments:

More
2 years 10 months ago #126674 by Pasta
Pasta replied the topic: zonte metals
Nice to see the stock seeing some action lately.
I have a few concerns or questions that I am unsure about and maybe someone on here will be able to answer them for me.
With regards to the permit application: Why did Zonte not apply sooner so they can be on site right now as there is a short drilling season?
How long does a Permit take ?
Will they have enough time to do there drilling plan, before winter sets in?
Do they have a drilling rig ready?
I'm not sure how these Logistics work when planning out a drilling program. Maybe one of you out there has some input on this.

More
2 years 10 months ago #126673 by Gambler
Gambler replied the topic: zonte metals
Almost 300k volume already. GB do you have depth?

• Goldman
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
2 years 10 months ago #126670 by Goldman
Goldman replied the topic: zonte metals
GREAT FIND CIMA !!!

This is an excellent video that all Zonte shareholders will appreciate and enjoy watching.

The Mayo District could become the next Golden Triangle .

McConnell Jest neighbours ( Victoria Gold , Alexco and Banyan ) are all currently very busy drilling , having much success and all three anticipate substantially increased and updated 43-101's before the end of 2021.

The Federal and Yukon Government are spending $63 million on Yukon infrastructure improvements like roads and electrical power .

Coeur Mining Inc , an American Company , holds about 18.4 % of Victoria Gold. Over 96 % was purchased less than one month ago . Victoria Gold quickly responded with a Shareholders Rights Plan by implementing a Poison Pill Program . As well , Victoria Gold is populating a Data Room and could sign Confidentiality Agreements .

Victoria Gold might be in play . The current Victoria Gold market value is almost $ 1.2 Billion . If someone makes an offer for Victoria Gold , there could be a bidding war
from more than one company .

After all , the Yukon is a very friendly mining jurisdiction .

The potential purchaser might also consider buy MJ .

As Victoria Gold , Alexco and Banyan are successful and find more mineral resources , Zonte's property continues to rise in value .

Go Zonte Go !!!

More
2 years 10 months ago #126667 by CIMA
CIMA replied the topic: Terry Should Have Been In This Conversation
The following user(s) said Thank You: lynnsa10

More
2 years 10 months ago - 2 years 10 months ago #126666 by ron

DearJohn wrote: Lot of the NFLD gold area play stocks up today NFG and LAB hit new highs

Time to buy also SKYG !!

Just bought 3000 shares of Zonte at $0.245 !!!!!
Last Edit: 2 years 10 months ago by ron.

More
2 years 10 months ago #126665 by ron

JunglistGuy wrote: I can picture it now, Lynnsa sipping wine watching Flynn do push ups LOLOLOL

Lynnsa10 is the best...lol...

Go Zonte Go

Moderators: RonS
Time to create page: 0.247 seconds
© 2019 Playstocks.net. All Rights Reserved. Designed By JoomShaper