Zonte Video - February 19, 2024

Zonte Aug. 10, 2023 Video

Performance 2009 to 2023 (compound annual)

performance2009 2023Small

New subscribers, setup your Login ( Menu-Login)

Subscriptions

zonte metals

More
2 years 10 months ago #126623 by lynnsa10
lynnsa10 replied the topic: zonte metals
News this week on Yukon, my bolding on McConnell's comment

Victoria Gold to focus Dublin Gulch work at Raven

2021-05-25 10:17 ET - News Release

Mr. John McConnell reports

VICTORIA GOLD: DUBLIN GULCH GOLD CAMP 2021 EXPLORATION SEASON RAVEN TO BE PRIMARY FOCUS

The exploration season at Victoria Gold Corp.'s Dublin Gulch is now in full swing. Exploration timelines have been ramped up early due to favourable operating conditions, which will result in a longer, more intensive program for 2021. The originally planned exploration budget for 2021 has been stepped up to allow for a minimum of 15,000 meters of diamond drilling and related exploration initiatives. Victoria is targeting the definition of a maiden gold resource on this rapidly emerging, high-grade, near surface gold deposit.

"Victoria is excited to begin the 2021 exploration program at Raven," stated John McConnell, President & CEO. "The 2020 work at Raven proved consistent gold mineralization across the zone which extends well beyond the areas drill tested to date. This season, we will build on that success with the aim of defining a meaningful maiden resource at Raven."

There are four diamond drill rigs currently on site. In conjunction with the extensive drilling program, a regional 2021 Dublin Gulch Gold Camp exploration program including surface trenches, expanded soil-geochemistry, detailed structural/geological mapping and prospecting will also be conducted.

Raven Exploration Program

The program is designed to test an area of projected mineralization extensions that would more than double the current 750-meter strike length of Raven through fence based diamond drilling, surface trenches and additional detailed structural analysis and mapping.

Raven was first identified in 2018 with the late season surface trench discoveries which included results* of 124.0 meters of 3.51 g/t Au and 50.0 meters of 4.15 g/t Au among other notable intervals at the heart of what is now Raven. Follow-up drilling at Raven have repeatedly returned high-grade gold intersections accompanied by prolific visible gold occurrences along a major and consistently mineralized corridor which has grown from a single trench to 750 meters of defined mineralized with significant expansion potential. To date there have been 9,600 meters of diamond drilling from 43 holes; 7.5 kilometers of surface trenches and over 6,000 soils geochemical samples used to define the Raven Zone.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 10 months ago #126622 by Hoss
Hoss replied the topic: zonte metals

Gambler wrote: What kind of odds will someone bet me if I predict that both Flynn and Lynnsa are correct?

It looks to me the stock broke to the upside from a wedge pattern and for sure top of the down trend channel. A close above 22 cents, higher high would be very bullish.
I wonder what Hoss sees in the clouds?

A close at $0.21 or higher would be very bullish on the daily cloud chart. It would be the first break out above the cloud in a long time

More
2 years 10 months ago #126621 by Gambler
Gambler replied the topic: zonte metals
Wow, I did not realize how much Wings was expanded 101 to 344 claims, more than tripling the size in one of the hottest area plays since, well probably Voiseys Bay

More
2 years 10 months ago #126620 by alexgreat
alexgreat replied the topic: zonte metals
Zonte Provides an Update on the Wings Point Gold Project within the Central Newfoundland Gold Belt

Canada NewsWire

HALIFAX, NS, May 27, 2021

TSXV: ZON

HALIFAX, NS, May 27, 2021 /CNW/ - Zonte Metals ("Zonte" or the "Company") is pleased to announce a work program consisting of prospecting, as well as rock and soil sampling, has started on the Wings Point Gold Project. During the calendar year 2020 the company expanded its claim holding from 101 claims to 344 claims. The project sits in the developing Newfoundland Central Gold Belt where New Found Gold (NFG-TSXV) continues to expand its high-grade gold discovery and other companies such as Labrador Gold (LAB-TSXV) have engaged in a large drill program.

The Company's initial prospecting program will focus on the newly acquired claims where, within one claim block, historic till sampling by Noranda returned samples of 59.2 g/t and 5.3 g/t gold (see September 25, 2020 press release for additional details and note, the till data was taken from a Noranda assessment report (NFLD 1890) and is not 43-101 compliant, historic in nature and cannot be relied upon). A search of historic records shows these results may not have been followed up. In addition, a second larger 200 claim block has seen little exploration based on historic assessment report information and represents virgin exploration ground to be covered in the work program.

The Company also announces it has granted incentive stock options to directors, officers, employees and consultants to purchase an aggregate of up to 2.25 million common shares pursuant to the Company's rolling stock option plan. The stock options have a five year term, subject to an 18-month vesting period and an exercise price of $0.21 per share.

More
2 years 10 months ago #126617 by ron
ron replied the topic: zonte metals
Huge ask at $0.205 for 147,000 shares.

• flynn
  • flynn's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
2 years 10 months ago #126616 by flynn
flynn replied the topic: zonte metals
my up/downs are something to learn from

More
2 years 10 months ago #126615 by alexgreat
alexgreat replied the topic: zonte metals
Last at .23 cents. I bet a lot are waiting to see those push ups Flynn LOL

• flynn
  • flynn's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
2 years 10 months ago #126614 by flynn
flynn replied the topic: zonte metals
absolutely, I bet is a bet.
but Zonte has a bad habit of keeping gains. just a few shares will bring it down.

More
2 years 10 months ago #126613 by GoldnBoy
GoldnBoy replied the topic: zonte metals
Here is depth, a couple days to go, but Flynn might be doing some push ups. And don't forget to post the youtube video Flynn, LOL

Attachments:

More
2 years 10 months ago - 2 years 10 months ago #126612 by Gambler
Gambler replied the topic: zonte metals
What kind of odds will someone bet me if I predict that both Flynn and Lynnsa are correct?

It looks to me the stock broke to the upside from a wedge pattern and for sure top of the down trend channel. A close above 22 cents, higher high would be very bullish.
I wonder what Hoss sees in the clouds?

Attachments:
Last Edit: 2 years 10 months ago by Gambler. Reason: wrong chart

More
2 years 10 months ago #126611 by ron
ron replied the topic: zonte metals
Or before june 15th lynnsa10 and maybe at a higher share price,let's be optimistic !!!!!

More
2 years 10 months ago #126610 by lynnsa10
lynnsa10 replied the topic: zonte metals
I have been buying at these lows. I would bet a good bottle of wine that the stock hits 25 cents by June 15th
The following user(s) said Thank You: ron

Moderators: RonS
Time to create page: 0.246 seconds
© 2019 Playstocks.net. All Rights Reserved. Designed By JoomShaper