Zonte Video - February 19, 2024

Zonte Aug. 10, 2023 Video

Performance 2009 to 2023 (compound annual)

performance2009 2023Small

New subscribers, setup your Login ( Menu-Login)

Subscriptions

zonte metals

More
6 years 8 months ago #118708 by lynnsa10
lynnsa10 replied the topic: zonte metals
Great video Dennis, while I was at youtube I dud up another recent one. This is of Andy Randell who is VPX for Strikepoint but he oversaw the Geological report for McConnels Jest and worked at Victoria Gold. He mentions this some and talks about Intrusive systems that ZON has

I noticed this on one slide "Buried plutons would still have their mineralized carapace intact so would make exciting drill targets." This is what ZON i s drilling and it is believed these carapace is intact too.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 8 months ago #118706 by Dennis
Dennis replied the topic: zonte metals
Some interesting things on Yukon

Tallman comments that in the Yukon 20 M ounces Gold has come from gravels but zero from hard rock. Yukon is the largest unexplained geochemical Gold anomaly on the planet.

The video is on Klondike Gold which is valued about double Zonte with around 85M shares out

More
6 years 8 months ago #118704 by Dennis
Dennis replied the topic: zonte metals
Thanks for the good posts up here. I am bidding for some more, hope I get a fill

More
6 years 8 months ago #118703 by Hoss
Hoss replied the topic: zonte metals
Gambler, nice work. My Buddy sent me latest weekly cloud chart on ZON, he says it is still bullish
Attachments:

More
6 years 8 months ago #118701 by Gambler
Gambler replied the topic: zonte metals
Searching and found this very interesting and they talk about Tintina gold belt where Zon is in

www.thomsonresources.com.au/projects/dep...trusion-related-gold

Intrusion-Related Gold Deposit Model (IRG)

The intrusion-related gold deposit is a relatively new classification of gold deposits and is associated with granitic rocks. This type of mineral system is now well documented in the scientific literature and includes a number of important deposits in the Tintina Gold Belt in Alaska (e.g. Fort Knox 158 million tonnes at 0.8 g/t Au and Pogo 10 million tonnes at 15 g/t Au). The deposits are best developed above and surrounding small, granitic intrusions.

Schematic model of an Intrusion Related Gold System after work by Jim Lang and Tim Baker “Intrusion-related gold systems” in journal “Mineralium Deposita” volume 36.

The setting, mineralisation, vein style, pluton size and associated anomalous elements all indicate that an intrusion-related gold system is a valid exploration model for the Cuttaburra A prospect and can probably be applied more widely in the region.

The mineralisation and associated anomalous elements are similar. Anomalous bismuth, tin, and tungsten are particularly indicative. The sheeted vein nature of the mineralisation at Cuttaburra is also typical of intrusion-related gold systems. The size and geometry are appropriate to the model - all of the magnetic anomalies so far tested are of approximately 1 square kilometre in size, although larger anomalies are also present. The host rocks however, are interpreted to be an extension of the sedimentary rocks hosting the major Cobar-type deposits further south.
Attachments:

More
6 years 8 months ago #118700 by alexgreat
alexgreat replied the topic: zonte metals
Ron, thanks and interesting for clarifying name. I added more to my position. I like the chart too and just a matter of time before it pops

More
6 years 8 months ago #118697 by RonS
RonS replied the topic: zonte metals
Thanks for the comments, I will put up a public link to report in a couple days.

Just to clarify on project name. it was named after the McConnell glacier retreat that once covered the property. That glacier played a joke or fooled historic geologists because soil samples or anomalies came back different because of the glacier till left behind, so the joke or trick is called the 'Jest' therefore 'McConnells Jest' describes the historic event and it's effect

More
6 years 8 months ago #118696 by GoldnBoy
GoldnBoy replied the topic: zonte metals
Gambler, read it last nite - very good.

I noted at Dublin Gulch sounds like they first tested one set of veins, but at McConnells they have already found 5 or 6 areas of veining and are drill testing two for sure, maybe 3

More
6 years 8 months ago #118695 by Gambler
Gambler replied the topic: zonte metals
Be sure to check your in box, Ron put out a fascinating report on McConnells Jest and neighboring Dublin Gulch last nite. Good explanation why it was over looked until now

More
6 years 8 months ago #118693 by GoldnBoy
GoldnBoy replied the topic: zonte metals
Market depth looking thinner on the sell side, maybe we soon take a run at 35 level
Attachments:

More
6 years 8 months ago #118692 by inimus
inimus replied the topic: zonte metals
Thanks alex very interesting.

More
6 years 8 months ago #118691 by tonyk
tonyk replied the topic: zonte metals
Great! That explained it all. Thx for the info.
Cheers

Moderators: RonS
Time to create page: 0.257 seconds
© 2019 Playstocks.net. All Rights Reserved. Designed By JoomShaper