Zonte Video - February 19, 2024

Zonte Aug. 10, 2023 Video

Performance 2009 to 2023 (compound annual)

performance2009 2023Small

New subscribers, setup your Login ( Menu-Login)

Subscriptions

zonte metals

More
5 years 3 months ago #121861 by Pasta
Pasta replied the topic: zonte metals
Ron S, Thank you for your reply.
There is a lot to take into account with Zonte. Yukon, Gramalote, 1.7million cash, Cross hills, and wings, along with some preliminary exploring at cross hills, things do look promising.
It makes it re assuring that zonte is in a good position compared to other companies.
I hope all pans out well at cross Hills, and who knows maybe the Yukon will see some activity this year. of course the wild card Gramalote.
What would this look like if they all came together at once??? That's what I'd love to see.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 3 months ago - 5 years 3 months ago #121860 by ron
ron replied the topic: zonte metals

GoldnBoy wrote: Gambler, I agree, the weather is more predictable than junior exploration. I sold most of my GGI before it hit $2 and I thought that was very high

even if the first hole isn't what everyone is expecting,they will drill many holes in 2019,there's more than one chance of hitting,it will be an interesting year.
Last Edit: 5 years 3 months ago by ron.

More
5 years 3 months ago - 5 years 3 months ago #121859 by ron
thanks RonS for your comment,now,what is your prediction for the contest 2019,you forgot once again...lol... ?

More
5 years 3 months ago #121858 by RonS
RonS replied the topic: zonte metals

Pasta wrote: There are over a thousand companies in Newfoundland or elsewhere , that can be compared to zonte metals . With the same amount of optimism.

Actually there are probably more.
Regardless it’s not about cherry picking parts of a sentence to change the meaning. It’s about why zonte is being compared to Voisey bay with such enthusiasm?
I feel like I’m missing something here.

Pasta, I agree comparing Zonte to Voiseys Bay is premature, but IF and always a big IF, the drill proves a discovery - there is very solid evidence that it could be a comparable type of discovery.

First off, it is totally unexpected that this could be a big discovery and furthermore no IOCG discoveries in Canada, so would be totally unexpected like Voiseys.

It is in the same geological region as Voiseys

IOCG systems tends to be higher grade and larger, say compared to a porphyry, so that would compare to Voiseys.

If the drill hits, it would kick off a regional play like Voiseys.

But yes, it is a big IF at this point.

I will disagree that there are thousands more like Zonte, yes maybe thousands more with hopeful investors that I think is what you meant, but when you weigh in reality, the odds change dramatically.

In todays market if you look for juniors with a decent share structure, say around 50M shares or less and that have $1.5M to $2M in the bank, you would eliminate over 80%, probably over 90% of the listed juniors.

Furthermore, if you then looked among those that had a discovery drill hole next to a deposit going into production, for sure you are down to the last 5%. At Jest, it was only one drill hole but it had significant width and comparable grade to Victoria Gold, even though the market did not acknowledge that, it still is fact.

Finally if you consider Zonte has about 10% of the claims over a 5 to 6 million ounce gold deposit, namely Gramlote, there is no comparison to any other junior on the planet, it definitely is far different than the 1,000s in the crowd.

And that is not considering Wings, where Shawn Ryan of Yukon fame thought it worthwhile to stake up to the Wings boundary.

Just going to have dinner and will make my optimistic guess:)

More
5 years 3 months ago #121857 by GoldnBoy
GoldnBoy replied the topic: zonte metals
Gambler, I agree, the weather is more predictable than junior exploration. I sold most of my GGI before it hit $2 and I thought that was very high

More
5 years 3 months ago #121856 by Gambler
Gambler replied the topic: zonte metals
Flynn as a gambling man, I like the idea, but we should wait until 2 or 3 weeks after the first drill hole is into the labs, the stock could be $2 or $3 then so will affect how one would bet.

As far as the market is concerned, it is unaware of a drill program at this point.

Hard to bet on results that are not in the pipeline. If the 1st drill hole goes deep. I would be betting to the upside, maybe they have difficulties and iit s abandoned?? just too early

More
5 years 3 months ago #121855 by ron

flynn wrote: Should we do a (flip side bet)
what the share price will be if the drill results are flat.

Maybe all the high share price gamblers, need to hedge there bet.

...lol...where's RonS with his prediction ?

• flynn
  • flynn's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
5 years 3 months ago #121854 by flynn
flynn replied the topic: zonte metals
Should we do a (flip side bet)
what the share price will be if the drill results are flat.

Maybe all the high share price gamblers, need to hedge there bet.

More
5 years 3 months ago - 5 years 3 months ago #121853 by ron

Pasta wrote: There are over a thousand companies in Newfoundland or elsewhere , that can be compared to zonte metals . With the same amount of optimism.

Regardless it’s not about cherry picking parts of a sentence to change the meaning. It’s about why zonte is being compared to Voisey bay with such enthusiasm?

i'm not comparing it with voisey's bay,aside that they are both in labrador/newfoundland,what i'm anxious to see are the results of the copper grades in the IOCG system,which would be the first discovery in newfoundland,how many companies are targeting an IOCG system in newfoundland,surely not a thousand ?

More
5 years 3 months ago #121852 by Pasta
There are over a thousand companies in Newfoundland or elsewhere , that can be compared to zonte metals . With the same amount of optimism.

More
5 years 3 months ago - 5 years 3 months ago #121851 by ron

Pasta wrote: I think the Voisey Bay comparison to Zonte is a bit premature.
There is nothing proven, some magnetic surveys and basically some grab samples that really amount to nothing but optimism at this point. Maybe with drilling we will get a discovery, maybe not.
There are probably a thousand companies exploring for gold/copper in Newfoundland, of elsewhere, that can be compared to zonte metals , with the same amount of optimism.
Why is Zonte compared to Voisey Bay and not the others?
I don't want to be negative but I think you have to be realistic.
We don't want to get ahead of ourselves and sound like a broken record.

I hate to put Ron S on the spot but I am curious what his prediction is on Zonte's predicted high for 2019 is?

Maybe with drilling we will get a discovery, maybe not,

you're right,the truth machine will tell,

There are probably a thousand companies exploring for gold/copper in Newfoundland,

maybe you're counting too many,which ones are so close of a drilling program in newfoundland with the same potential ?

More
5 years 3 months ago #121850 by Pasta
I think the Voisey Bay comparison to Zonte is a bit premature.
There is nothing proven, some magnetic surveys and basically some grab samples that really amount to nothing but optimism at this point. Maybe with drilling we will get a discovery, maybe not.
There are probably a thousand companies exploring for gold/copper in Newfoundland, of elsewhere, that can be compared to zonte metals , with the same amount of optimism.
Why is Zonte compared to Voisey Bay and not the others?
I don't want to be negative but I think you have to be realistic.
We don't want to get ahead of ourselves and sound like a broken record.

I hate to put Ron S on the spot but I am curious what his prediction is on Zonte's predicted high for 2019 is?

Moderators: RonS
Time to create page: 0.242 seconds
© 2019 Playstocks.net. All Rights Reserved. Designed By JoomShaper