Zonte Video - February 19, 2024

Zonte Aug. 10, 2023 Video

Performance 2009 to 2023 (compound annual)

performance2009 2023Small

New subscribers, setup your Login ( Menu-Login)

Subscriptions

zonte metals

More
5 years 1 week ago #122630 by RonS
RonS replied the topic: zonte metals
If you look where the deposits are in NWT and north Labrador, they are all very remote, expensive to explore and summer work only. It would also be hard to raise exploration funds for these remote locations, especially the last several years. They probably can be expanded.

That is a big advantage at Cross Hills, year round and road access, power line through property and sea port nearby. Easy terrain. Accommodations nearby in Terrenceville.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 1 week ago #122629 by JunglistGuy
JunglistGuy replied the topic: zonte metals
None of those deposits are very big?

More
5 years 1 week ago #122628 by lynnsa10
lynnsa10 replied the topic: zonte metals
Ron, next report, the Cross Hills dot will be changed to Orange and hopefully after that to Red

More
5 years 1 week ago #122627 by RonS
RonS replied the topic: zonte metals
I was looking into IOCG systems and found a new 150 page report with many graphics

publications.gc.ca/collections/collectio...1-11-81-2018-eng.pdf

I will probably use some in an upcoming report, but thought would share a couple here. This one or a version of might have been posted before
Attachments:

More
5 years 1 week ago - 5 years 1 week ago #122626 by ron
ron replied the topic: zonte metals

Hoss wrote: I have been in countless exploration juniors over the years. I even stayed up in the wee hours drinking with the drillers to try and gain any insight. And I can tell you that nothing is for sure in drilling no matter what anyone says or how good this or that looks.

The Dunns anomalies extend for about 1 kilometer and about 1/2 kilometer wide. If you convert that to city blocks, it is around 75 city blocks and they poked 5 skinny two inch drill holes among those 75 blocks.

Zonte is not going to hit on every hole and in early exploration, it is just important what sections in the anomalies or the rock type does not contain mineralization as the ones that do. It will narrow down targets in the next drill round. Maybe the anomalies are just iron? But with copper on the surface, there has to be a copper source somewhere.

At this point we know that they are planning the next phase of exploration at Dunns, with surveys and a 2nd round drill program. Christopher is very frugal with funds and would not be going to phase 2 unless he is very confident they have something.

I don't know what the stock will do on the drill results news. If they get some copper intersects and prove this has copper mineralization, confirming it is an IOCG, I will buy more stock if it goes down and more stock if it breaks out on the chart to the upside, above 34 cents.

I think the stock has not responded to the upside because this is something new, there are not any IOCG systems in NFLD, and I don't think an economic one anywhere in Canada. There are some good iron deposits but they do not have any copper or gold. The market does not believe Zonte can find one, it is taking a show me stance!!!

Not much new on the weekly cloud chart, but indicators are much closer to over sold than over bought

And happy easter weekend to all!!

The master and wise Hoss has spoken,i read the post 3 times,music to my ears,

also,excellent posts DearJohn,Gambler and others.
Last Edit: 5 years 1 week ago by ron.

• flynn
  • flynn's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
5 years 1 week ago #122625 by flynn
flynn replied the topic: zonte metals
You have a point, with regards to phase 2 drill programs. Zonte did not stick around Yukon for another round of drilling.
Hopefully they like what they see here.

More
5 years 1 week ago #122623 by DearJohn
DearJohn replied the topic: zonte metals

flynn wrote: Its a long shot. Only great news will help.
Are you sticking around if the drill results don't come back the way you would like?

No matter the results. it will take a lot more drilling to prove this a yes or a no. I will be sticking around for sure. If ZON does hit some copper on this round. It not only means an IOCG at Dunns, but a new copper belt. There is several more anomalies on this large property and if the first anomaly has copper, the others probably do to

More
5 years 1 week ago #122622 by DearJohn
DearJohn replied the topic: zonte metals
I think the MONT CEO has experience, but handled the drill news pretty bad. If he said they would release assays on each target and they were drilling 3 targets. It makes sense to do it that way, but to hold back results on first target was not ethical at all.

www.juniorminingnetwork.com/junior-miner...ceo-bill-pincus.html

With Zonte, they are only drilled one target in this program, so maybe makes sense to release all results on that target at once??

More
5 years 1 week ago #122621 by Hoss
Hoss replied the topic: zonte metals
I have been in countless exploration juniors over the years. I even stayed up in the wee hours drinking with the drillers to try and gain any insight. And I can tell you that nothing is for sure in drilling no matter what anyone says or how good this or that looks.

The Dunns anomalies extend for about 1 kilometer and about 1/2 kilometer wide. If you convert that to city blocks, it is around 75 city blocks and they poked 5 skinny two inch drill holes among those 75 blocks.

Zonte is not going to hit on every hole and in early exploration, it is just important what sections in the anomalies or the rock type does not contain mineralization as the ones that do. It will narrow down targets in the next drill round. Maybe the anomalies are just iron? But with copper on the surface, there has to be a copper source somewhere.

At this point we know that they are planning the next phase of exploration at Dunns, with surveys and a 2nd round drill program. Christopher is very frugal with funds and would not be going to phase 2 unless he is very confident they have something.

I don't know what the stock will do on the drill results news. If they get some copper intersects and prove this has copper mineralization, confirming it is an IOCG, I will buy more stock if it goes down and more stock if it breaks out on the chart to the upside, above 34 cents.

I think the stock has not responded to the upside because this is something new, there are not any IOCG systems in NFLD, and I don't think an economic one anywhere in Canada. There are some good iron deposits but they do not have any copper or gold. The market does not believe Zonte can find one, it is taking a show me stance!!!

Not much new on the weekly cloud chart, but indicators are much closer to over sold than over bought

And happy easter weekend to all!!

Attachments:

More
5 years 1 week ago #122619 by GoldnBoy
GoldnBoy replied the topic: zonte metals
market depth, still have that 150k sell ticket
Attachments:

More
5 years 1 week ago #122618 by alexgreat
alexgreat replied the topic: zonte metals
flynn, I think Bob protected his brand. He could not foresee a lie or drill results, but when he learned about it, he told it as it was.

I also noticed that CEO at MONT resigned. I wonder how much past success or experience he has?

• Big Donald
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
5 years 1 week ago #122617 by Big Donald
Big Donald replied the topic: zonte metals
Your right gamble there is little speculation in zonte price right now.

Moderators: RonS
Time to create page: 0.261 seconds
© 2019 Playstocks.net. All Rights Reserved. Designed By JoomShaper