Zonte Video - February 19, 2024

Zonte Aug. 10, 2023 Video

Performance 2009 to 2023 (compound annual)

performance2009 2023Small

New subscribers, setup your Login ( Menu-Login)

Subscriptions

zonte metals

More
3 years 4 months ago #126030 by ron
ron replied the topic: zonte metals

RonS wrote: Ron, next year is 2021.

Did you have a look at the copper coins? Any comments on these coins welcome.
I could get another silver coin, maybe not NFLD related. I will look for a Yukon one too

www.colonialacres.com/Copper-Bullion-s/283.htm

I just bought up all the good deals on silver coins at colonial, but these were the cheaper bullion based ones. I bought a bunch of the copper ones too, so I can have a touch and see look

Happy to read we have the contest back again for 2021,misread the first time,to be honest with you master RonS,the copper coins seem less attractive,the animal ones are nice,but the other ones don't have the same attractiveness than the silver and gold coins,

the idea of giving a gold coin from Yukon is a great idea,maybe in 2021,first place wins gold,second place silver and third place copper.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 4 months ago #126027 by RonS
RonS replied the topic: zonte metals
Ron, next year is 2021.

Did you have a look at the copper coins? Any comments on these coins welcome.
I could get another silver coin, maybe not NFLD related. I will look for a Yukon one too

www.colonialacres.com/Copper-Bullion-s/283.htm

I just bought up all the good deals on silver coins at colonial, but these were the cheaper bullion based ones. I bought a bunch of the copper ones too, so I can have a touch and see look

More
3 years 4 months ago #126024 by ron
Ok master,if i heard you well,no contest with a wining price this year,but ok in 2022,we could go ahead with the contest just for the fun of it without any prices,don't forget we had 46 participants in 2020.

More
3 years 4 months ago #126023 by RonS
RonS replied the topic: zonte metals
Ron, yes for sure in top 3 juniors, especially at current prices.

Cross Hills is an IOCG that are predominately copper. That is where Zonte has been drilling so at this point I really think of it as a copper stock right now. If they go back to Yukon next year well maybe gold again. When they hit that discovery hole, the focus will be all Cross Hills. Maybe they drill both Yukon and Cross Hills next year?

IOCGs are very difficult to drill and discover. The experts say - use IP and gravity surveys and keep drilling. There does not have to be copper on surface. There are all kinds of targets yet to be drilled. I think it is only a matter of time before they hit. We all wish it is the next drill hole, but only Mother Nature knows.

For the contest, we could do the same thing next year. Silver is really hard to buy, shortages everywhere. With copper in mind, maybe the prize could be copper bullion, perhaps 30 or 40 of these coins www.colonialacres.com/Copper-Bullion-s/283.htm

Nice to see the upside break out in gold today. Copper at new highs today too. Rising gold can have the effect of raising the whole junior sector, that would help ZON too.

• flynn
  • flynn's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
3 years 4 months ago #126022 by flynn
flynn replied the topic: zonte metals
You cant have a strong buy for 10 years. At some point you have to cut your loses. Zonte doesn't even sponsor this news letter. Why even give them a rating?

More
3 years 4 months ago #126019 by JunglistGuy
JunglistGuy replied the topic: zonte metals

Gambler wrote: Jocko, yes those drill holes are very skinny. I noticed the last 2 or 3 days, all the other platforms just bidding with no offers. They must have a pretty good short position, hoping to cover with tax loss sellers

Gambler, how can you be sure these are shorts?

More
3 years 4 months ago #126018 by ron
alexgreat,good point,the wings project is low grade if i'm not mistaking.

More
3 years 4 months ago - 3 years 4 months ago #126016 by ron
Interesting comment lynnsa10,with the Yukon and Wings projects,guessing ZON is a gold/copper play,but don't want to contradict the master RonS,

That new recommendation might have been perceived by some as a let go of ZON,because since 10 years,we've been reading from RonS that zonte is or was his top junior,maybe RonS could clarify if he's still considering ZON in his top 3 juniors recommendation,

Personally don't think RonS would give up on zonte,there's still a strong buy today on ZON,the word is yours master...lol...

Btw,you may want to add up something in your analysis in the contest,if not,could keep the same one of 2020.
Last Edit: 3 years 4 months ago by ron.

More
3 years 4 months ago #126015 by lynnsa10
lynnsa10 replied the topic: zonte metals

flynn wrote: Ouch.
Zonte Did not get
"strong buy, my top junior gold explorer for 2021"

The honor's goes to Rockmaster

I asked RonS about this. He told me that he considers Zonte a copper play now. His other copper stocks are BBR and somewhat GLM. He also mentioned that he is looking at some other copper juniors to get a couple more on the list.. Copper prices are looking very bullish with very few juniors in the space.

More
3 years 4 months ago #126012 by alexgreat
alexgreat replied the topic: zonte metals
More high grade results from NFG will help the area play

NEW FOUND GOLD INTERCEPTS 45.3 G/T AU OVER 13.1M AND 25.0 G/T AU OVER 16.85M IN STEP-OUT DRILLING AT KEATS ZONE, QUEENSWAY PROJECT, NEWFOUNDLAND

New Found Gold Corp. has released partial results from six additional holes drilled at the Keats zone drilled as part of the company's continuing 100,000-metre diamond drill program at its 100-per-cent-owned Queensway project, 15 kilometres west of Gander, Nfld.

Highlights

Intervals displaying significant quartz veining, sulphide mineralization and/or visible gold are assayed on a rush basis. Recent results received for six holes are Keats are summarized in the attached table.

Grade Interval Targeting relative
(g/t Au) (m) to NFGC-19-01

NFGC-20-32 45.3 13.1 10 m south, 10 m below
NFGC-20-29 25.0 16.9 10 m south
NFGC-20-28 40.1 4.1 10 m south, 10 m above
NFGC-20-25 7.3 2.2 10 m above
NFGC-20-34 29.3 2.4 25 m below 19-01
NFGC-20-30 10.3 6.1 50 m south of 19-01
NFGC-19-01 92.9 19.0 Previously reported
These intervals reported herein start at downhole depths ranging from 80 metres to 132 metres.

The interval reported in hole NFGC-20-30 is 50m south of NFGC-19-01 and is the second interval reported on this fence line. This intercept is approximately 50 metres vertically below the interval of 44.5 grams per tonne gold over 6.85 metres previously reported in hole 20-26 (see Nov. 16, 2020, news release).

Intervals from holes completed 50 metres north of NFGC-19-01 (fence line 4850N) have been submitted on a rush basis and the company anticipates reporting these results by early January.

Of 36 holes completed to date at the Keats zone, the company has now received full or partial results for 12 holes (including NFGC-19-01), including the six holes reported in this release. For other Keats zone results, please refer to the company's Oct. 27 and Nov. 16, 2020, news releases.

• flynn
  • flynn's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
3 years 4 months ago #126011 by flynn
flynn replied the topic: zonte metals
Ouch.
Zonte Did not get
"strong buy, my top junior gold explorer for 2021"

The honor's goes to Rockmaster

Is this the beginning?
Same Bat Time, Same Bat Channel. I'm watching from above.

More
3 years 4 months ago #126010 by GoldnBoy
GoldnBoy replied the topic: zonte metals
Gambler, I noticed that too. We have lots of bids every half penny plus all the other platforms bidding as you point out and only 2 sell tickets between here and 28 cents. This will rebound very quickly when it happens

Attachments:

Moderators: RonS
Time to create page: 0.263 seconds
© 2019 Playstocks.net. All Rights Reserved. Designed By JoomShaper