Zonte Video - February 19, 2024

Zonte Aug. 10, 2023 Video

Performance 2009 to 2023 (compound annual)

performance2009 2023Small

New subscribers, setup your Login ( Menu-Login)

Subscriptions

zonte metals

More
5 months 3 days ago #128324 by ron
ron replied the topic: zonte metals
November 24, 2023 | Why Commodity Perma-Bulls Have it Wrong

Excellent interview with bob hoye, he predicts a bull market for the gold stocks in 2024

www.howestreet.com/2023/11/why-commodity...e-it-wrong-bob-hoye/

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 months 3 days ago #128323 by ron
alexgreat, it's kind of scary, even with good results, Zonte would be shorted, the share price would stand still, Hoss thinks the share price could gain up to 10-20 fold even in this market, Hoss is a wise man, let's stay positive.

More
5 months 3 days ago #128322 by alexgreat
alexgreat replied the topic: zonte metals
Yup probably more shorting. 270k sold and 247 of that anonymous. Retail traders do not use anonymous All bankster selling today

More
5 months 3 days ago #128321 by Gambler
Gambler replied the topic: zonte metals
Yes, looks like shorts have covered or shuffled the short to another house? The other platforms are no longer on the bid. At least they covered at a loss this time. Lets see where they go short again or short more.

Struthers just sent out his newsletter, had this on short selling

nothing wrong with short selling but when it is abusive, naked and not reported it simply becomes manipulation by the big banksters that harm retail investors. It is really bad with the Canadian juniors because this big money can easily manipulate these little stocks.

It is probably the main reason that the TSX Venture is at record lows, although commodity markets have been bullish and every other stock market in the world has done relatively way better.

I did learn a couple new things. Market Makers (about 300 in the US) lend out their market maker IDs so other big entities can naked short and don't have to report anything or ever cover. There are about 18,000 US public companies and there is on average $135 billion per day in short selling. That is a huge number.

There is some hope, but I think we are years away from resolving this. The banksters are making too much money on it.

The hope, like the Harrington Global case. Warshaw Burstein, LLP, a full-service law firm in New York City, announced that on September 29, 2023, Federal District Court Judge Lorna Schofield of the Southern District of New York issued an Opinion and Order in Harrington Global Opportunity Fund Ltd. v. CIBC World Markets, Inc. et.al that will reverberate through the compliance departments of every brokerage firm on Wall Street.

In her decision, which denied the defendants’ motion to dismiss Harrington’s market manipulation claims of spoofing, Judge Schofield found that broker-dealers may be primarily liable for manipulative trading initiated by their customers because they serve as “gate-keepers” of trading on securities exchanges, and have a “continuing responsibility to ensure that their customer’s order flow … is in compliance with all applicable rules, regulations and laws and detect and prevent manipulative or fraudulent trading … under the supervision and control of the firm.”

In their motion, the defendants unsuccessfully argued that they are not responsible for what they characterize as “their customers’ trading” — and accordingly cannot be held liable for unlawful trading that they carry out on behalf of customers. The Court categorically rejected the defendants’ argument and held that where a broker-dealer fails to monitor its customers’ trading and is “reckless in not knowing that the trades being executed at their customers’ direction were manipulative” the broker can be held primarily liable.

In September the SEC fined Citadel Securities $7 million for not marking short sales as such. Goldman Sachs was also fined $6 million for similar inaccurate reporting. These fines are minuscule for these banksters, but at least it has been recognized.

Thailand and South Korea are waking up to the short selling abuse. In Thailand short seller names will have to be identified and they are likely going to bring back the uptick rule. South Korea has totally banned short selling until rules are improved.

In summary, if you own stocks, it is heavily reported in many ways, but if you don't own them (are short) there are a lot of loop holes to avoid reporting.

More
5 months 3 days ago #128320 by ron
Anonymous pushing the share price down again !!

www.stockwatch.com/Quote/Detail?C:ZON

More
5 months 4 days ago #128319 by goldenboy
goldenboy replied the topic: zonte metals
looks like sellers running out Can see 61 cents on the offer now

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: ron

More
5 months 4 days ago #128318 by ron
Hi Gambler, that's what I thought when I saw it disappear, every time I get caught, but there's still 124,000 at $0.085 on the ask,

this stock shouldn't be trading under $0.20, the bids in june were stronger up to $0.08, hope flynn was able to buy some shares under $0.05 !!!

More
5 months 4 days ago #128317 by Gambler
Gambler replied the topic: zonte metals
Ron, I think it was just shorts playing around to try and scare long investors. I see it's gone now, but they call this spoofing and it is illegal, but they do it anyway

More
5 months 4 days ago #128316 by ron
Welcome back DearJohn, guess 10 cents coming soon is not for today, crazy houses want to sell 459,000 shares, everytime we think Zonte is going up, a big ask shows up, sad !!!

More
5 months 4 days ago #128315 by DearJohn
DearJohn replied the topic: zonte metals
Happy Thanksgiving to all US shareholders. The stock is up to recent new highs. Looks like Struthers timed calling the bottom at 4 cents pretty good this time.

www.playstocks.net/images/sampledata/Member2023/Oct19-ZON.pdf

10 cents coming soon

More
5 months 5 days ago #128314 by ron

alexgreat wrote: Some good posts. I watched the video again and I am going to buy more stock

alexgreat, it was the video that gave you more confidence to buy more ?

More
5 months 5 days ago #128313 by alexgreat
alexgreat replied the topic: zonte metals
Some good posts. I watched the video again and I am going to buy more stock

Moderators: RonS
Time to create page: 0.227 seconds
© 2019 Playstocks.net. All Rights Reserved. Designed By JoomShaper