Zonte Video - February 19, 2024

Zonte Aug. 10, 2023 Video

Performance 2009 to 2023 (compound annual)

performance2009 2023Small

New subscribers, setup your Login ( Menu-Login)

Subscriptions

Eureka Lithium ERKA a Shawn Ryan deal

More
9 months 1 day ago #128185 by GoldnBoy
GoldnBoy replied the topic: Eureka Lithium ERKA a Shawn Ryan deal
I got a good position too. Here is current depth
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 months 1 day ago #128184 by JunglistGuy
JunglistGuy replied the topic: Eureka Lithium ERKA a Shawn Ryan deal
I bought a position and will follow the topic here. I am a Shawn Ryan fan so is main reason I jumped in. Follow success!!!

More
9 months 2 days ago #128183 by DearJohn
DearJohn replied the topic: Eureka Lithium ERKA a Shawn Ryan deal
I bought in as well. Here is news out today

Mr. Jeffrey Wilson reports

EUREKA CREWS MOBILIZE TO RAGLAN DISTRICT AS LITHIUM HUNT CONTINUES IN QUEBEC

Eureka Lithium Corp. has mobilized field crews through its GroundTruth Exploration partner to the Raglan district where Eureka owns 443 square kilometres at Raglan West and 229 square km at Raglan South.

Jeffrey Wilson, Eureka president and chief executive officer, commented: "After a successful phase 1 program in the New Leaf district in southern Nunavik (refer to July 18, 2023, news release), we're very excited to have boots on the ground in the Raglan area where the Nunavik staking rush began early this year. There is also important mining infrastructure in this part of Nunavik in addition to a deep-sea port."

Mr. Wilson added: "There are two operating nickel mines in the Raglan district, including Glencore's prolific Raglan mine, and the potential for more with the work being carried out by KoBold Metals and Wyloo Metals. Outside of this nickel belt, one of the most significant in the world, this underexplored area is showing a lot of potential for hosting lithium-bearing pegmatite deposits. We were first-movers on very favourable lithium ground at Raglan West and Raglan South. GroundTruth has optimized logistics to provide efficient access and maximum exploration coverage of a very large area to further enhance discovery opportunities."

Raglan West highlights

Raglan West features some of the highest lithium and cesium values in lake sediments in the Quebec government database, including 16 out of 39 samples greater than 99 per cent or 37.3 parts per million and above.

The anomalous to extremely anomalous lake sediments appear to be associated with east-southeast-trending and northeast-trending magnetic lineaments.

Recent mapping by the Geological Survey of Canada's Quebec division indicates the land package includes granites, tonalities, paragneiss and amphibolites.

A priority focus will be given to a historically mapped cluster of 12 pegmatites exposed across a two kilometres by three km area, which also includes the property's highest lithium, cesium and rubidium values in reported Quebec government lake sediment sampling.

Raglan South highlights:

The 229 square km Raglan South property, within 10 km of KoBold Metals' large land package to the north, features one of the strongest lithium-cesium anomalies in lake bottom sediments in the entire Quebec government database, along with favourable rock units, including a large mafic structure and multiple historically mapped pegmatites.

Raglan South contains 12.3 per cent of the 99.96 percentile lithium samples in lake bottom sediments in the Quebec government database (seven widely spaced samples out of the top 57 samples in the province's entire database) that contain greater than 60 parts per million lithium;

Historically, Raglan South has seen very little geological mapping, but multiple pegmatites have been noted along with mafic and other rock units considered favourable for potential lithium mineralization;

Raglan South sits next to three intersecting terrain boundaries including a large northwest-trending magnetic low structure.

More
9 months 2 days ago #128182 by lynnsa10
lynnsa10 replied the topic: Eureka Lithium ERKA a Shawn Ryan deal
I am a shareholder too. Here is a recent video of ceo Jeff Wilson

More
9 months 2 days ago #128181 by alexgreat
alexgreat replied the topic: Eureka Lithium ERKA a Shawn Ryan deal
Thanks for starting this Gambler, I bought a good position too

• Gambler
  • Gambler's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
9 months 6 days ago #128177 by Gambler
Gambler created the topic: Eureka Lithium ERKA a Shawn Ryan deal
I bought a good position in this one and here is an intro

Billionaires like Bill Gates, Jeff Bezos, Richard Branson, Robert Friedland and many others have made large investments in battery metals. These guys know how to make big $$$ and we can join them with nearby Eureka.

Eureka is the largest lithium play in the under explored Nunavik region of northern Quebec. Their land package was put together by famed prospector Shawn Ryan and they are near Kobold Mining, a $billion explorer backed by a consortium of multi billionaires, looking for battery metals.

Highlights from Struthers report
  • Tight share structure, hence low valuation;
  • Large 1,408 sq. Km land package in under explored prospective lithium area;
  • First mover status in mining friendly northern Quebec:
  • Exploration led by GroundTruth (Shawn Ryan), highly trained, expert crews;
  • Well financed with recent $6.7 million raise:
  • New company and story not known well by investors yet.

Summary from Struthers report

We have witnessed the first investor wave of interest in lithium exploration with the price rise in lithium in 2022. The pullback from this first wave provides an ideal entry point. However, I think it is also important to have some competitive advantages and that is what we have with Eureka.

We have famed prospector Shawn Ryan that picked the projects and in a very strong mining district for exploration potential and government support, northern Quebec. The same area attracted the billionaires in Kobold Metals. Eureka is a new story with no stock overhang, a tight share structure and not well known yet among battery metal investors.

It is still very early days in the lithium and battery metals bullish cycle. It is also early days in the trading of ERKA's stock. As you can see one the chart it is not much above the $0.70 to $0.90 area it first started trading at. We got a morning doji start reversal pattern I highlighted on the chart, that also shows a hammer candle stick bottom. A break about above $1.10 will probably signal the next wave higher in the stock. I would say it is a strong buy on this break out and Eureka should be in every battery metals investor's portfolio.

Moderators: RonS
Time to create page: 0.121 seconds
© 2019 Playstocks.net. All Rights Reserved. Designed By JoomShaper