Zonte Metals TSXV:ZON, OTC:EREPF - PlayStocks

Zonte Metals TSXV:ZON, OTC:EREPF

Keymaster
    none
    Zonte Metals has discovered a new IOCG copper belt in NFLD at their Cross Hills project. Their MJ property in the Yukon borders Victoria Gold’s Gold Eagle mine and Victoria Gold has been exploring right up to Zonte’s border with their new Raven discovery. Zonte also holds disputed claims over the middle of the proposed open pit at B2Gold’s Gramalote project in Columbia
Viewing 5 replies - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Replies
    RonS
    Keymaster
    none
    Hi ron and all, still working on the issue to upload avatars

Not sure how long you have to edit posts. My web developer is on a weeks vacation so will get more details when he is back.  I am still learning all the ins and outs of the new site, but we will get it down working to a tee!!!!!!

RonS
    Keymaster
    none
    ron and all. I tried something and for now, if you can email me your avatar. I can change it for you. Right no it is set to generate a random generic once
    RonS
    Keymaster
    none
    ron and all. I tried something and for now, if you email me your avatar, I can upload it for you
    DearJohn
    Participant
    none
    Still getting use to new site, some good features. I have noticed some very big bids on the stock like 150k 300k etc., that have not been around in a long time. Somebody wants to buy a big chunk
    ron
    Participant
    CA
    They don’t want to pay, they could buy shares up to $0.105, at what price are those bids, they might never get filled under $0.08 ?
    • This reply was modified 4 days, 13 hours ago by ron.
Viewing 5 replies - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.