Heelo (private) 50M shares out www.heelocoupons.com

More
2 months 4 weeks ago #123930 by RonS
RonS replied the topic: Heelo (private) 50M shares out www.heelocoupons.com
We should be closing in on 500, might be over that now. We only started our advertising campaign on Monday and many of the elements of it have not started yet. The news release will go out on all the news wires and industry related sites next week. It has only gone to shareholders thus far.

It takes time to engage and equip all the advertising firms. We are up to 6 or 7 now that will be pushing Heelo.

I will give updates about once a month or when mile stones are met

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 months 4 weeks ago #123929 by mozrep
mozrep replied the topic: Heelo (private) 50M shares out www.heelocoupons.com
Ron,
Can you share with us how many people downloaded the app so far?
Maybe provide a monthly update as well?

More
2 months 4 weeks ago #123928 by Gary
Gary replied the topic: Heelo (private) 50M shares out www.heelocoupons.com
Heelo is planning to have a map that will show all Heelo beacon customers. This will be on the website and there will be an access to it on the app too.

This will do the job.

Thanks, Ron.

More
2 months 4 weeks ago #123922 by RonS
Thanks for the feedback Gary. There are not many beacons installed yet and ones that are - is sparsely spread.

We are making changes in the app and one of them is not to call it a beacon search, but more generic. We think it adds some confusion. For now users anywhere can use the coupon/deal feature, currently that is the real value of the app.

The best thing for now when having friends download is to just focus on the coupon/deal portion of the app. The nearby function will grow in time. Once we sign some deals with chains, it will quickly get out to 1,000s of cities

The nearby with beacons will grow and short term there will be a focus on some key areas.

Heelo is planning to have a map that will show all Heelo beacon customers. This will be on the website and there will be an access to it on the app too.

We also believe many of these new beacon installations will advertise their deals on the coupon side of the app as well.

Hope that helps

More
3 months 5 hours ago #123920 by Gary
Gary replied the topic: Heelo (private) 50M shares out www.heelocoupons.com
A larger user base for the app will drive sales for our beacon technology which is all paid services.

Where are the beacons installed?

I have asked friends in different cities in both Canada and the U.S. to install the app. They did and have echoed the comments that we've seen in this thread. I mentioned to them that if they happen to be close enough to a business with a beacon, they would see it on the "Nearby" tab. They get out to malls and downtowns, etc. and none of them has seen a beacon yet.

Perhaps the app could be modified to give a list of businesses with beacons in the same city as the device. If "same city" is too much, restrict it to 5km or something like that. I live in an area with over a half million people ... and I have no clue if the nearest beacon is a block away or 200km away.

As long as Heelo knows where the installations are, the app can do a bit of number crunching with GPS coordinates to determine if a beacon is "close", but outside of the transmission range.

I'm not suggesting that the deals for the business should be shown in the list, just the name and location of the business. I would actually have to visit the place to see the deals.

We shouldn't have to get lucky and stumble across a place with a beacon.

More
3 months 11 hours ago #123919 by RonS
Dreamer, I am not making any projections until we see how fast and how much we capture adoption with the App upgrade

We will make $$ on coupons, because we are already getting enquires that restaurants want their coupons/ads up with these big chains. That will be a paid service.

A larger user base for the app will drive sales for our beacon technology which is all paid services.

At some point in the future, the app could become a paid for app.
You saved $6 on one purchase, what would you pay for the ease and convenience to do this every week?

Then there is advertising revenue because of the large digital advertising space Heelo will have.

There is a lot more in future phases, but cannot spill the beans until these happen. We are just at the very bottom of the adoption curve, where the growth really begins

It is Heelo's goal to control the point of sale through consumers mobile devices around the world. And you will see that over the next year or two as our new platforms are rolled out

What we have rolled out so far is just the tip of the Heelo iceberg

More
3 months 11 hours ago #123918 by GoldnBoy
GoldnBoy replied the topic: Heelo (private) 50M shares out www.heelocoupons.com
Hot off the press today - Coupon usage drives restaurant sales

US. consumers may have strong financial balance sheets but they still seek value with the purchases they make and the restaurants they chose. Coupon usage at restaurants is up 5% by about one-third of the population, according to a study by Packaged Facts.

The report said adults with household incomes above $150,000 are 11% more likely than average to use restaurant coupons.

A report from Valassis found coupon users visit restaurants seven times per month on average compared to non-coupon users who eat out just 4.8 times per month. Overall, Valassis said 77% of consumers said they use coupons at restaurants.

talkbusiness.net/2019/11/coupon-usage-dr...er-restaurant-sales/

More
3 months 1 day ago #123906 by Dreamer
Dreamer replied the topic: Heelo (private) 50M shares out www.heelocoupons.com
Awesome ad. Saved $6 at A&W which was 39%. Easy and wow!

Ron if Heelo does not make $ off the coupons, can use advise us where they will make $? You mentioned ads.

Can you share any projections?

I think Heelo will huge and global!

More
3 months 1 day ago #123905 by RonS
Here is one of the ads

Attachments:

More
3 months 1 day ago #123904 by Gambler
Gambler replied the topic: Heelo (private) 50M shares out www.heelocoupons.com
Great update from Ron, I think this will really fly, so easy to use.

I did DQ on the weekend and saved about $7 with a 2 can dine coupon

More
3 months 4 days ago #123893 by GoldnBoy
GoldnBoy replied the topic: Heelo (private) 50M shares out www.heelocoupons.com
I used at A&W yesterday, was simple and I saved $6 or $7

More
3 months 5 days ago #123891 by lynnsa10
lynnsa10 replied the topic: Heelo (private) 50M shares out www.heelocoupons.com
RonS calls Shopify Canada's latest tech darling and with a price over $300, I guess it is. They did their IPO on NY and Toronto, I think that would be good combo for Heelo

Moderators: RonS
Time to create page: 0.322 seconds
© 2019 Playstocks.net. All Rights Reserved. Designed By JoomShaper