Heelo (private) 50M shares out www.heelocoupons.com

More
3 months 1 week ago #122454 by JunglistGuy
JunglistGuy replied the topic: Heelo (private) 50M shares out www.heelocoupons.com
Ron, thanks for the email, I did post earlier

"As an example, when I wrote articles on Seeking Alpha about a year ago, half the views were computer and half mobile.

Several months ago it was about 1/3 computer and 2/3 mobile. The one I did just last week was 4/5ths mobile views. The adoption to mobile is moving very quickly. A lot of companies and retailers will adopt Heelo just to try and survive."

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 months 1 week ago #122453 by RonS
RonS replied the topic: Heelo (private) 50M shares out www.heelocoupons.com
GB, all I can say is - I have drafted up 5 news releases. Not sure what will drop first.

There is a couple monster releases and one godzilla!!!!!!!!

More
3 months 1 week ago #122452 by GoldnBoy
GoldnBoy replied the topic: Heelo (private) 50M shares out www.heelocoupons.com
Junglist, some very good posts

Ron, any hint on news this week????

More
3 months 1 week ago #122451 by JunglistGuy
JunglistGuy replied the topic: Heelo (private) 50M shares out www.heelocoupons.com
Sorry on last post, copy and pasted wrong thing, should have been on what is now be coined 'retail apocalypse'

Within the first quarter of this year, the number of retail stores set to be closed already surpasses the total number of closures in 2018. Based on information from Coresight Research, more than 6,300 stores are already set to close in 2019. Coresight counted 5,528 closings in 2018 which included the liquidation of hundreds of Toys“R”Us locations in the US, and Kmart and Sears stores.

www.wsws.org/en/articles/2019/03/09/reta-m09.html

More
3 months 1 week ago - 3 months 1 week ago #122450 by JunglistGuy
A lot of $$ are wasted on conventional advertising when they should be using mobile. This is their target audience yet they fail to reach them. The millennials are not watching TV, unless it is Netflix or Amazon prime or listening to the radio, they stream.

The vast majority of these start ups and the older companies trying mobile just don't get it. This is why retail companies are falling in record numbers this year.
Last Edit: 3 months 1 week ago by JunglistGuy.

More
3 months 1 week ago #122449 by JunglistGuy
I only watch regular TV, maybe once a week but could not help to notice that about 3/4 of the advertising and holy crap there is more of it than ever is about mobile apps or online stuff

So many look pretty useless, Macdonalds has an app that you can place your order and wait in your car in designated parking. All this does is replace the function of going through the drive thru and ordering by voice. So the difference is you end of typing instead of talking.

What a lame idea

• alexgreat
  • Away
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
3 months 1 week ago #122439 by alexgreat
alexgreat replied the topic: Heelo (private) 50M shares out www.heelocoupons.com
What’s the Difference Between Beacon Technology, GPS and Geofencing? - Convenience Store Decisions

Interesting article and very recent

apc01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?...6hcRCM%3D&reserved=0

More
3 months 1 week ago #122431 by Gambler
Gambler replied the topic: Heelo (private) 50M shares out www.heelocoupons.com
Can't wait for news, I am all in

And all these guys have is a mobile app to get a taxi Heelo should blow them out of the water

Uber Technologies has hired a string of investment banks to its syndicate of IPO underwriters as smaller rival Lyft (LYFT) races to publicly list at the end of March, Reuters reports. Like Lyft, Uber (UBER) filed confidentially for an IPO in December. Its bankers have indicated it could be valued at as much as $120B, while Lyft could be valued closer to $25B in its IPO.

More
3 months 1 week ago #122429 by RonS
OMG, sounds like the west coast Heelo boat landed a big one tonite. I just knew a bunch would happen in a cluster

• alexgreat
  • Away
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
3 months 1 week ago #122428 by alexgreat
alexgreat replied the topic: Heelo (private) 50M shares out www.heelocoupons.com
Ron, love that old classic clip, so that should be Roy Choi, not Roy Schieder?

Can't wait for news

More
3 months 1 week ago #122427 by RonS
Need a bigger boat

More
3 months 1 week ago #122426 by RonS
Yehaw!!!!!!!!!!!! A big fish is in the boat.

Hope to have the news next week

Moderators: RonS
Time to create page: 0.304 seconds
© 2019 Playstocks.net. All Rights Reserved. Designed By JoomShaper