Heelo (private) 50M shares out www.heelocoupons.com

More
2 months 1 week ago #122163 by RonS
RonS replied the topic: Heelo (private) 50M shares out www.heelocoupons.com
Gambler, posted here is the restaurant info

One thing I found was simply astounding. Heelo has no competition because most of what I found with mobile marketing was focused towards online sales. Global retail online sales only accounted for 10.2% of retail sales in 2017 and are projected to close in at 12% in 2018. Heelo has the other 88% pretty much to themselves. The main competition is geo fence that is way more costly and very inferior to Heelo.

Now here is the real amazing fact. Restaurant online sales are about 5% and delivery is just 3% of all restaurant orders. There is fierce competition for online delivery and I am sure you heard of many. They have very high valuations, Grubhub over $7 billion and Doordash $1.4 billion.

www.digitaltrends.com/home/best-food-delivery-apps/

www.nrn.com/consumer-trends/delivery-rep...ll-restaurant-orders

Heelo has no mobile competition and free reign on the other 95% of restaurant sales. How many $billion will that be worth?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 months 1 week ago #122162 by Gambler
Gambler replied the topic: Heelo (private) 50M shares out www.heelocoupons.com
Ron thanks for the update. For non Canadians that maybe don't get the hockey stick thing, it represents a chart on a stock or growth where it moves very quickly almost straight up.

Amazing new market, we are so fortunate to invest in a company at the leading edge of this new market.

The point on restaurant delivery sales being so small is something I did not think of much. When you mentioned, I remember having lunch last week and a 'skip the dishes' guy came into to get an order. While I was there about 20 to 30 tables were served and one take out so less than the 5% as the stats show

More
2 months 1 week ago #122158 by GoldnBoy
GoldnBoy replied the topic: Heelo (private) 50M shares out www.heelocoupons.com
Ron great update and amazing growth numbers. I can't remember anything with such strong growth. The link you provided says 5 billion, not 500 million. I assume because this includes other blue tooth devices like head sets etc,?

I know you mentioned timing was right for Heelo with Bluetooth 5, new smart phones and higher speed networks. This was also in that link

""Increased broadcast messaging capacity in Bluetooth 5 will help drive these markets, as beacons will be able to provide much higher quality content and richer contextual information than ever before.""

More
2 months 1 week ago #122156 by RonS
I sent an update out today, here is some info from that on the beacon market

In the last couple weeks I have been doing a lot of market research and trying to find competitors and comparables to Heelo. Here are a few things I found.

The hottest tech sector right now is Mobile proximity marketing with Beacon Technology. ABI Research expects 133% CAGR annual growth between 2016 and 2021 and that the overall BLE beacon market will break 500 million units by 2021. 14.5M beacons shown below in 2017 to 500M is enormous growth.
www.abiresearch.com/press/bluetooth-smar...-technology-break-k/

U.S. Digital ad spend overtook traditional media spend in 2018 and will reach $111.14 billion at at the end of 2019 and account for 55% of total ad spend in 2019. Globally, digital ad spending will rise 17.1% to $327.28 billion in 2019 with mobile making up about 2/3 at $232.34 billion, according to eMarketer.
www.emarketer.com/content/global-ad-spending-update

The market is saturated with Social & Service type Apps that have witnessed tremendous growth in the past several years. While proximity marketing Apps are at the bottom of the stick, only beginning to gain traction..

Attachments:

More
2 months 1 week ago #122139 by RonS
Furthermore, what we have learned and the feed back we now have from large corporations, Roy probably said it best.

We know Heelo has won the war, we just have to see it through and fight the battles

More
2 months 1 week ago #122138 by RonS
Yes GB, their current solutions don't work and are not solutions

Agree, with anything knew that there is a learning curve. That is the reason we are signing 2 and 3 year contracts, because there will be a learning and adoption curve.

Heelo is working hard with associations and agencies, having them endorse Heelo will really accelerate adoption.

Installed a few small locations this week, bad weather cancelled several meetings, but this is no big deal. I was expecting another big contract, but it takes more time with larger companies. Heelo is very disruptive and really rattles marketing cages in some of these large companies

More
2 months 2 weeks ago #122131 by GoldnBoy
GoldnBoy replied the topic: Heelo (private) 50M shares out www.heelocoupons.com
Ron, glad I got into this, the more I look into the better. A lot of retailers are asking customers to jump through all kinds of hoops and fill out forms to collect personal data and give them a deal or chance to win a prize.

I have been watching the last few weeks where ever I go and nobody can be bothered.
I know I never do it.

It might take a bit of education for consumers to learn that Heelo collects no data and they don't have to fill out any forms etc., but when it does KaBoom!!

Great idea that users can hit the skip button to get their deal, even before registering

Any news this week

More
2 months 2 weeks ago #122111 by Gambler
“I don’t think I’ve ever said anything about smart cities,” says Dan Doctoroff, chief executive of Sidewalk Labs, Alphabet Inc.’s urban innovation arm. “I really don’t like the term.”

That dislike is a little bit unfortunate, because, whether Doctoroff likes it or not, he happens to be in charge of Canada’s most high-profile smart city project: “Google’s smart city” — as it is called in one news story after another — on the Toronto waterfront.

Just how smart the Sidewalk Toronto project will ultimately become is still a bit hazy. It might be a technology-infused, data-driven, futuristic neighbourhood “reimagining cities from the internet up” as the company was once fond of saying. Or, critics say, it could turn into a company town that subverts the democratic will of governments and sets bad precedents for data collection, privacy and digital surveillance.

I highlighted in bold, because they could use Heelo to make it smart and avoid that big pit fall

business.financialpost.com/technology/sm...t-for-their-own-good

More
2 months 2 weeks ago #122107 by Gambler
Alex, another article on cannabis advertising, at least CCC with Heelo knows how

The Financial Post reports in its Monday edition that marijuana is still a Schedule 1 drug in the United States, which makes it hard to advertise. A Bloomberg dispatch to the Post reports that with a growing number of states legalizing weed for recreational and medical purposes, the U.S. market could surge eight-fold to $80-billion (U.S.) in sales by 2030, according to Cowen & Co. It is hard, however, to see that happening unless companies can market their wares the way beer and liquor companies do. After decades of prohibition, many consumers need a push to give marijuana a try. CMW Media operator Kyle Porter says: "The public has a stigmatized view of the product but legitimate business owners can't reach them -- it creates mistrust. We're really limited in how we can reach customers." For several years, marijuana companies have considered Instagram an ideal place to build their brands. Instagram, however, does not let weed sellers advertise. It allows "marijuana advocacy content," but posts promoting the sale of cannabis are verboten. Dispensaries are prohibited from providing contact information, including phone numbers and street addresses, "regardless of state or country."

More
2 months 2 weeks ago - 2 months 2 weeks ago #122102 by RonS
Here is a pic of beacons, one on far right is the out door one, more rugged and weather proof
Attachments:
Last Edit: 2 months 2 weeks ago by RonS.

• alexgreat
  • Away
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
2 months 2 weeks ago #122101 by alexgreat
alexgreat replied the topic: Heelo (private) 50M shares out www.heelocoupons.com
Thanks Ron, seen this today, we all know the answer

"VANCOUVER, British Columbia, Feb. 04, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Mugglehead believes that Canadian cannabis retailers will be the next big focus for the industry.

The current marijuana retail industry is practically non-existent today. Not only that, the shopping experience from retailer to retailer, even amongst the same company brands, are incredibly inconsistent.

That’s because Cannabis branding in Canada, like tobacco, is extremely regulated. More importantly, it’s extremely restrictive.

How can any marijuana retailer leverage brand and shopping experience – the way Starbucks has with coffee – when there are so many restrictions on branding and packaging?"

• alexgreat
  • Away
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
2 months 2 weeks ago #122100 by alexgreat
alexgreat replied the topic: Heelo (private) 50M shares out www.heelocoupons.com
Thanks Ron, seen this today, we all know the answer

"VANCOUVER, British Columbia, Feb. 04, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Mugglehead believes that Canadian cannabis retailers will be the next big focus for the industry.

The current marijuana retail industry is practically non-existent today. Not only that, the shopping experience from retailer to retailer, even amongst the same company brands, are incredibly inconsistent.

That’s because Cannabis branding in Canada, like tobacco, is extremely regulated. More importantly, it’s extremely restrictive.

How can any marijuana retailer leverage brand and shopping experience – the way Starbucks has with coffee – when there are so many restrictions on branding and packaging?"

Moderators: RonS
Time to create page: 0.254 seconds
© 2019 Playstocks.net. All Rights Reserved. Designed By JoomShaper

Please publish modules in offcanvas position.