Heelo (private) 50M shares out www.heelocoupons.com

More
2 months 2 weeks ago #122573 by Dreamer
Dreamer replied the topic: Heelo (private) 50M shares out www.heelocoupons.com
Thanks Ron. Getting excited to hear about sales for Heelo. Anything you can share?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 months 2 weeks ago #122568 by RonS
RonS replied the topic: Heelo (private) 50M shares out www.heelocoupons.com
I would check your spam and junk mail. If you used the same email for a 2nd phone it might work the same. That said, you can still use Heelo without registering, but always a good idea because I think you than get notices of app upgrades

More
2 months 2 weeks ago #122565 by flynn
flynn replied the topic: Heelo (private) 50M shares out www.heelocoupons.com
as you register/sign up. you have to enter email and username. Then it prompts you to check you email for varication. My work phone work today, my personal phone is still waiting.

More
2 months 2 weeks ago #122563 by Dreamer
Dreamer replied the topic: Heelo (private) 50M shares out www.heelocoupons.com
I wasn’t aware that you had to get a verification from Heelo. If so can someone provide the steps? Thanks

More
2 months 2 weeks ago #122549 by flynn
downloaded the app the other day. Still waiting to get an email confirmation to be verify. I was in Stoney Creek Mustangs wanted to use it.
Next Time..

More
2 months 2 weeks ago #122548 by flynn
downloaded the app the other day. Still waiting to get an email confirmation to be verify. I was in Stoney Creek Mustangs want to use it.
Next Time..

More
2 months 3 weeks ago #122516 by RonS
I wonder if a Heelo Coin is a good idea?

What Start-ups Need to Know About ICOs – The Newest Way to Raise Funds

As the world shifts toward a cashless economy, ICOs (Initial Coin Offerings) have emerged as a brand-new financing model, especially for start-ups. An ICO is intended to help those with limited resources raise funds for their new project or idea by releasing their own cyptocurrency tokens. These tokens attract optimistic investors in the global blockchain community who fund these start-ups by purchasing the tokens.

Less than 1% of start-ups that opt for the traditional venture capital route actually receive funding. On the other hand, 90% of projects that are set to seed funds via ICOs reach their fundraising goals.

ICOs are gaining popularity among the start-up community, largely due to more rapid funding and fewer regulations. Also, the process of running an ICO is less rigid and daunting than crowdfunding via traditional avenues. Start-ups don’t have to prove their ideas in the marketplace to obtain funds. The process is very simple: create a website, pre-announce the token sale, publish the terms in a white paper, and tell the story and vision of the project. That’s enough for investors!

Planning an ICO for Your Start-up

Since an ICO is an open and unregulated system, investors often worry about the ambiguity of utility tokens and significant risks, such as taxable proceeds.

In order to popularize your token among crypto investors, you must prioritize the authenticity and transparency of your project. With many ICOs being established every day, you have to prove your legitimacy to your potential investors. You must clearly convey how your crypto token is expected to acquire more value as your project grows. Your ICO token needs transparent and identifiable goals and the ability to solve a particular problem.

To educate you more on ICOs, we decided to share a great resource for anyone looking into this revolutionary financing model. The infographic from BTXchange you’ll also find below shares the history and evolution of ICOs, the latest trends, the positives and negatives behind ICOs, and much more to help you decide if an ICO is the right avenue for you.

Infographic URL: btxchange.io/ico-roundups-infographic/

More
2 months 3 weeks ago #122497 by alexgreat
alexgreat replied the topic: Heelo (private) 50M shares out www.heelocoupons.com
Trends in IT, new article from Friday, very interesting

he U.S. leads the global landscape in technology innovation. The country’s competitive edge, according to the World Economic Forum’s 2018 Global Competitive Index, is due to its business dynamism, strong institutional pillars, financing mechanisms, and vibrant innovation ecosystem.[1] Innovation is a trademark feature of American competitiveness and has powered its global dominance since the post-World-War industrial revolution. Countries that lead the world in generating advanced technologies and leveraging the full productive capacity of their digital economies can gain a strategic competitive advantage

www.brookings.edu/research/trends-in-the...n-technology-sector/

More
2 months 3 weeks ago #122494 by Gambler
Gambler replied the topic: Heelo (private) 50M shares out www.heelocoupons.com
Very strong growth in beacons predicted for Europe.

Europe Beacon Technology Market predicted to cross USD 7 billion by 2024 due to the growing popularity of beacons in tourist destinations and transport networks to assist visitors with location-based services.

www.equities.com/news/top-trends-impacti...on-technology-market
Attachments:

More
2 months 4 weeks ago #122489 by Gambler
Gambler replied the topic: Heelo (private) 50M shares out www.heelocoupons.com
Interesting, a mobile app for taxis?

Lyft (LYFT) has increased its expected IPO share price range to between $70 and $72 per share (from $62-$68), raising up to $2.22B and valuing the ride-hailing company at around $20B. The firm is set to price its shares today and will begin trading publicly on the Nasdaq on Friday. While still not profitable, Lyft claimed 39% of the U.S. market at the end of 2018, up 17 percentage points over two years.

More
2 months 4 weeks ago #122486 by RonS
You probably have heard of the ground swell called 'Tech Backlash', people are fed up with data breaches and compromised personal data.

Just yesterday's news, Facebook under criminal investigation for data sharing deals

www.foxnews.com/tech/facebook-under-crim...r-data-sharing-deals

The global tech-lash is growing.

www.thestar.com/news/canada/2019/02/23/a...pressure-to-act.html

Heelo uses the best security on all platforms, but more important - Heelo collects no personal data, so nothing to hack or be compromised. This differentiates Heelo from all the other big tech.

Spread the word, users should not be concerned with downloading the Heelo app and it is so quick and easy because they do not have to submit any personal data, just an email to verify signup.

I am going to post this around here and there about once a month.

More
3 months 1 week ago #122455 by RonS
Junglist, yes it is easy for me to see the change to mobile on Seeking Alpha. As of now my marijuana article has 3,039 views on computer screens and 18,520 mobile views, so about 5 to 1.

Here is another interesting graph on Uber, that shows younger people or millennials are the largest user group, older people still calling taxis.

The time could not be more ripe for Heelo

Attachments:

Moderators: RonS
Time to create page: 0.349 seconds
© 2019 Playstocks.net. All Rights Reserved. Designed By JoomShaper