Heelo (private) 50M shares out www.heelocoupons.com

More
2 months 4 days ago #122209 by mozrep
mozrep replied the topic: Heelo (private) 50M shares out www.heelocoupons.com
FYI
Heelo has great daily posts and articles on LinkedIn. Worth the read.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• alexgreat
  • Away
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
2 months 5 days ago #122208 by alexgreat
alexgreat replied the topic: Heelo (private) 50M shares out www.heelocoupons.com
Ron and Gambler also note on sidewalk web site

"We also invest in and incubate companies to develop tools that can support Sidewalk Toronto and scale to other cities around the world."

More
2 months 5 days ago #122207 by RonS
RonS replied the topic: Heelo (private) 50M shares out www.heelocoupons.com
Gambler, Heelo has a lot more up it's sleeve than revealed so far, but anywhere about sidewalk where they talk about data, Heelo could be a solution.

More
2 months 5 days ago #122206 by Gambler
Gambler replied the topic: Heelo (private) 50M shares out www.heelocoupons.com
Ron, really like the new feature that's coming. About sidewalk labs - could Heelo already do what they have been planning? I know Heelo will not have robots and self driving cars, but seems vague on other smart plans

www.sidewalklabs.com/

More
2 months 5 days ago #122205 by RonS
Sidewalk Labs was in the news again this week. Basically working with Google for a smart city or portion there of on Toronto's waterfront.

business.financialpost.com/news/retail-m...concepts-in-progress .

This is still many years away and a development concept is not even approved yet.

Ironically, Heelo will be doing this some where else this spring/summer and will be years ahead of sidewalk labs.

I would be willing to bet Sidewalk labs becomes Heelo sidewalk :)

More
2 months 5 days ago #122204 by RonS
Thanks Howlem and of course agree. It was always in the plans, but financing and a nudge from a large potential customer and it is coming soon. When combined with the proximity marketing, Heelo will be come a even more powerful tool

More
2 months 1 week ago #122184 by howlem2
howlem2 replied the topic: Heelo (private) 50M shares out www.heelocoupons.com
My quoting didn't come out right. This is the part I added to RonS' comment:

This to me is a huge key and the direction I had always hoped Heelo would go. Proximity marketing is great for impluse but, I may not always be walking past my favourite store and they're still looking for a way to get me in the door. They send out the ping, I'm on my way.

More
2 months 1 week ago #122183 by howlem2
howlem2 replied the topic: Heelo (private) 50M shares out www.heelocoupons.com

RonS wrote: GB, this is what the new function will do

This to me is a huge key and the direction I had always hoped Heelo would go. Proximity marketing is great for impluse but, I may not always be walking past my favourite store and they're still looking for a way to get me in the door. They send out the ping, I'm on my way.

We are also adding another powerful function to the mobile app, where you can get deals and updates from your favorite stores no matter where you are. If you visit a store and mark it as a favorite, whether you use a deal or not it will remain active in the background. Days later, when ever or where ever you are, perhaps relaxing at home, you can check your favorite stores on the Heelo app. If you see it highlighted with a red flag, means there is a new deal and you can click on it to view.

This could replace the text messaging that some companies send to their customers. As a user, you are not annoyed with a message, you can check your favorite stores at your convenience.

More
2 months 1 week ago #122182 by RonS
GB, this is what the new function will do

We are also adding another powerful function to the mobile app, where you can get deals and updates from your favorite stores no matter where you are. If you visit a store and mark it as a favorite, whether you use a deal or not it will remain active in the background. Days later, when ever or where ever you are, perhaps relaxing at home, you can check your favorite stores on the Heelo app. If you see it highlighted with a red flag, means there is a new deal and you can click on it to view.

This could replace the text messaging that some companies send to their customers. As a user, you are not annoyed with a message, you can check your favorite stores at your convenience.

More
2 months 1 week ago #122176 by GoldnBoy
GoldnBoy replied the topic: Heelo (private) 50M shares out www.heelocoupons.com
It is amazing these delivery companies are valued in the $billion and targeting 3% of the market. I guess the value is because they have a mobile app?

The new upgrade to Heelo's app is awesome, makes it that much better

More
2 months 1 week ago #122174 by DearJohn
DearJohn replied the topic: Heelo (private) 50M shares out www.heelocoupons.com
From what I see Heelo can be used for more than just coupons or discounts at the restaurant. The menu could be on your phone and how about a redirect to a kitchen web cam?? Advertise at nearby events

Perhaps Heelo will actually get people to dine out more, instead of delivery .

Check this out at 'Toast'

Before we get started, I know what you're saying.

“Promotions? They rarely work the way I’d like, and Groupons eat into my restaurant’s bottom-line."

Here are 10 examples of restaurant promotion ideas that work. None of them are about delivery or take out.

pos.toasttab.com/blog/restaurant-promotion-ideas

• alexgreat
  • Away
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
2 months 1 week ago #122170 by alexgreat
alexgreat replied the topic: Heelo (private) 50M shares out www.heelocoupons.com
I never gave much thought to the delivery thing for restaurants, but you see their advertising on TV everyday and as you highlight, they are all fighting for the 3% of the market.

It is hard to imagine what Heelo will be worth down the road, there is no reason why it cannot become the number 1 app in the world.

I am really impressed how the Heelo team can make improvements so quickly, they must have some strong tech guys involved. Ron was a great call to get out of Fandom with huge profits, I cannot even find their app at the Apple store when I do a search and they have been talking about building the android version for over 2 years and still nothing.

I can see what Heelo has pulled off is no easy feat. I can't wait to see the next version of the App and more stores adapting

Moderators: RonS
Time to create page: 0.236 seconds
© 2019 Playstocks.net. All Rights Reserved. Designed By JoomShaper

Please publish modules in offcanvas position.