Heelo (private) 50M shares out www.heelocoupons.com

More
2 months 1 day ago #124114 by RonS
RonS replied the topic: Heelo (private) 50M shares out www.heelocoupons.com
Here are a few window stickers we will be using at restaurant installs

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 months 1 day ago #124113 by RonS
RonS replied the topic: Heelo (private) 50M shares out www.heelocoupons.com
Yes, attention has picked up big time with new app version

mozrep, I would say we are in 500 to 1,000 downloads, not many so far but our big advertising campaign starts in January, so that will make a huge difference.

In Q1 we will also sign up 100s of restaurants to install Heelo that will compliment the fast food chains and really help awareness for app downloads. We will pick one area in the US and the other here in the GTA. We could reach 1,000 to 1,500 restaurants in Q1 that would be the upside and is the big focus along with the ad campaign.

Our focus will also be on the green aspect to eliminate paper waste in advertising, flyers and coupons etc. We hope to gains some green advocates and celebrity types to help push Heelo in this regard

There are a few other things coming, I can't mention yet.

Also I expect we could land a few big deals in Q1 as well.

We should also get a number of golf courses in the spring, so that might be Q2 actually?

We will also start a capital raise in Q1 to fund growth beyond two major centers for restaurants and the large chain installations that we are in advanced talks with

More
2 months 1 day ago #124112 by JunglistGuy
JunglistGuy replied the topic: Heelo (private) 50M shares out www.heelocoupons.com
Seems that Heelo is gaining attention. I have been using the app, works great and got some very nice savings. These chains need to stop printing all that paper trash and use Heelo

More
2 months 1 day ago #124110 by mozrep
mozrep replied the topic: Heelo (private) 50M shares out www.heelocoupons.com
Hi Ron,

Can we get an update on how many people downloaded the app so far?

Also, what are the areas of focus for Q1 2020?

More
2 months 1 day ago #124107 by Gambler
Gambler replied the topic: Heelo (private) 50M shares out www.heelocoupons.com
Sounds like an awesome addition to the Heelo team

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Toronto, ON, December, 17, 2019 – Heelo Coupons Inc. is proud to announce Rico Lucia to the Heelo advisory
board who is a disciplined Executive for over 20 years. As a 4th degree black belt, he carries over his focus of the
martial arts into the corporate world. At only age 25 he was placed as Vice President within an international
electronics manufacturer. Now today, Mr. Lucia leads the entire Canadian operations for the past 12 years, with one
of the world’s largest Japanese commercial electronics manufacturers, TOA. Mr. Lucia’s skills in marketing hardware
and software solutions within the technology industry, combined with overachieving success in top sales figure
growth, has made him the youngest international Director within the Japanese corporation. Mr. Lucia brings to Heelo
an out of the box vision and a methodical Kaizen direction for the organization.

Roy Choi, CEO of Heelo Inc., comments: “I welcome Rico to Heelo. His marketing expertise and vast relationships in
many market sectors will be of great benefit to Heelo. In particular his experience in public address and
communication systems. Rico and I share the same vision with Heelo, that proximity marketing is the next and natural
evolution of mobile marketing and communications.”

ABOUT TOA CORPORATION

TOA Corporation was founded in Kobe, Japan in 1934 and TOA Canada Corporation was formed in 1990, TOA is a
complete sound solutions provider, specializing in commercial audio, including, public address, voice
communications, voice evacuation and emergency paging requirements. TOA Canada Corporation offers complete
solutions for all corporate and commercial audio communications and intercom requirements. TOA has sales in 120
countries and has over 3,000 employees. TOA systems are installed in many venues such as airports, ferry services,
theaters, universities, sports facilities, hospitals, retail stores and many other venues.

More
2 months 1 week ago #124082 by alexgreat
alexgreat replied the topic: Heelo (private) 50M shares out www.heelocoupons.com
Congratulations Heelo!!!!!!!! Lynssa thanks for the video, I looked up another. This Exhibit Interactive is amazing, the video shows numerous setups at various venues and trade shows. These guys are very tech savvy and the fact they chose Heelo over competition speaks volumes and volumes about Heelo, check out some amazing things they do

More
2 months 1 week ago #124081 by DearJohn
DearJohn replied the topic: Heelo (private) 50M shares out www.heelocoupons.com

JunglistGuy wrote: Ron, is there any market Heelo could not be used??

So far we heard of fast food, retail, real estate, home building, marijuana, now golf.

How many more, am I forgetting some already?

Junglist as you see with the news, Heelo now into trade shows. I am sure you will also see it in the Auto industry, taxi industry, banking and many more.

Some interesting news on Gen Z and they were born with mobile devices - I guess us baby boomers have slowed our spending

The older portion of Generation Z — people born between 1997 and 2002 — have entered their college years and the workplace. Older and younger Gen Zers combined represent the second-largest generation in the U.S., and they already represent approximately 40% of the nation’s consumer purchasing power.

thefinancialbrand.com/90873/generation-z...h-youtube-marketing/

More
2 months 1 week ago #124080 by DearJohn
DearJohn replied the topic: Heelo (private) 50M shares out www.heelocoupons.com
Awesome news for Heelo, they are going to be everywhere around the world in time. There are no borders and the technology is easy to apply any where by anyone.

More
2 months 1 week ago #124056 by alexgreat
alexgreat replied the topic: Heelo (private) 50M shares out www.heelocoupons.com
Agree these guys look real good and high tech. They must know what they are doing, choosing Heelo

More
2 months 1 week ago #124051 by lynnsa10
lynnsa10 replied the topic: Heelo (private) 50M shares out www.heelocoupons.com
This Exhibit Interactive is very professional, check out this booth they built

More
2 months 1 week ago #124049 by GoldnBoy
GoldnBoy replied the topic: Heelo (private) 50M shares out www.heelocoupons.com
Gambler, thanks for posting. Heelo has always said they have the best proximity technology, it is great to have this confirmed by an independent 3rd party. I heard Exhibit Interactive has been using beacon technology for 2 years, and they decide to go with Heelo. Wow!!!

More
2 months 1 week ago #124046 by Gambler
Gambler replied the topic: Heelo (private) 50M shares out www.heelocoupons.com
Very strong news last week. Nobody posted yet so here it is

Toronto, ON, December 5, 2019 – Heelo Inc. is proud to announce a one year contract with Exhibit Interactive to deploy the Heelo ping/beacon system with their clients at trade shows and exhibition events across the U.K and Europe. The Heelo beacon system will be used to interact with attendees at trade shows and events while providing pertinent data to exhibitors. This also represents Heelo’s penetration in a new vertical market, trade shows and exhibits.

Roy Choi, CEO of Heelo Inc. comments: ‘We are very pleased to be working with Exhibit Interactive as our first overseas client. This agreement comes after an approximate six month trial period in a competitive environment and I am very proud that Heelo proved to be a superior solution. Trade shows and exhibits have the potential to be an enormous market for Heelo and I am anxious to see the results of Exhibit Interactive’s first installations”.

Joe Ashton Managing Director of Exhibit Interactive comments: “We were looking for a suitable app to use at exhibitions and showrooms, UK and Europe. I like the idea of event organizers saying a certain app will allow visitors to see offers from exhibitors as they wander around, then us helping set up beacons for exhibitors. For example, a visitor with the app can walk around an exhibition stand or showroom and get notifications when they go near certain products."
About U. K. Trade Shows and Events
Eventseye.com lists over 300 trade shows in the U.K. each year and thousands more across Europe. London is the biggest center in the U.K. and hosts around 1.3 million business events each year with around 85 million event attendees according to eventbrite.co.uk

About Exhibit Interactive
Our mission is to make your exhibition space a live experience. To present a unique opportunity for you to take customer engagement to a whole new level. Our creative and experienced team will design and build you an interactive space and use the latest technology to create engaging and memorable content. www.exhibitinteractive.co.uk/

Moderators: RonS
Time to create page: 0.339 seconds
© 2019 Playstocks.net. All Rights Reserved. Designed By JoomShaper