Heelo (private) 50M shares out www.heelocoupons.com

More
1 month 1 week ago #124260 by RonS
RonS replied the topic: Heelo (private) 50M shares out www.heelocoupons.com
Hoss, that is a good one and surprising because it is the 2nd time I heard that comment

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 month 1 week ago #124253 by alexgreat
alexgreat replied the topic: Heelo (private) 50M shares out www.heelocoupons.com
Used Heelo yesterday and saved over $5.

Ron did you see this in the Nat Post, I was stunned to hear McDonald franchise paying up to $750k for kiosks and the renovations for them and they have problems.

Why would they no use a mobile app? these kiosks seem dumb to me?

business.financialpost.com/news/retail-m...-number-of-customers

“Potentially the franchisee could have to pay,” said John Gordon, principal at restaurant adviser Pacific Management Consulting Group. He called the oversight for the kiosks a “mistake” and said the world’s biggest restaurant company “should have thought about that.”

He estimates that 30 per cent of fast-food customers use cash in the U.S. McDonald’s says that worldwide, 40 per cent to 60 per cent of its diners use cash.

“Lower income people just don’t have access to credit cards; they’re paying with a lot of things in cash,” Gordon said. “Why should they not have the same access to personalization, or to get in and out quickly if there’s a line?”

More
1 month 1 week ago #124241 by DearJohn
DearJohn replied the topic: Heelo (private) 50M shares out www.heelocoupons.com
Hoss, LOL that is a good one

More
1 month 1 week ago #124238 by Hoss
Hoss replied the topic: Heelo (private) 50M shares out www.heelocoupons.com
Heelo, I think you could be on to something.

When my brother looked at how the app worked, he said "this is the best reason that anyone ever showed me to own a smart phone"

More
1 month 1 week ago #124237 by GoldnBoy
GoldnBoy replied the topic: Heelo (private) 50M shares out www.heelocoupons.com
Heelo New Year Ron!!!!!

interesting stuff on the retail front.

I see some great new coupons at Tims and Subway. Keep it coming

More
1 month 1 week ago #124236 by RonS
Alex, with beacons we can measure much more accurate, within a meter or less, so can know more precisely what a customer is looking at

Can also measure traffic

how long a customer browsed a certain area, did they come back, how many times.

Did they interact with the beacon, did they redeem an offer

This is without collecting any personal data

There is much more, but I don't want to say much ahead of another announcement

More
1 month 1 week ago #124235 by alexgreat
alexgreat replied the topic: Heelo (private) 50M shares out www.heelocoupons.com
Heelo New Year Ron

Can you enlighten how Heelo measures better

More
1 month 1 week ago #124234 by RonS
Happy New Year Heelolites, 2020 promises to be a big year.

How In-store Technologies are Turning Browsers into Buyers
risnews.com/how-store-technologies-are-turning-browsers-buyers

While the online retailer may seem to be disrupting the industry - and may even unseat in-store retailers - the data tells another story.

According to the U.S. Census Bureau, e-commerce accounted for only 11.2% of total U.S. retail sales at the close of Q3 2019. This evidence serves as a reminder that traditional retail stores still hold leverage in revenue and are not yielding their position anytime soon despite what experts say.

The article talks about WiFi and security cameras as smart devices to analyze customer movement and behaviour

Heelo is leagues above this and can do a way better job! Some will soon find out

More
1 month 2 weeks ago #124188 by Gambler
Gambler replied the topic: Heelo (private) 50M shares out www.heelocoupons.com
Hope to see Heelo everywhere. I think it is in the right place with the app upgrade, more people eating out

According to the National Restaurant Association, industry sales are projected to reach $863 billion in 2019. That figure is 4% of the US GDP. The industry is projected to employ 15.3 million people in 2019, which is roughly 10% of the working population.

Several factors have contributed to the growth of the restaurant industry, including rising income levels, better hospitality, and a variety of cuisines. Restaurants have become an essential part of people’s lifestyles. The National Restaurant Association noted, “According to data from the Bureau of Labor Statistics, households with annual income of at least $70,000 were responsible for 63 percent of total restaurant spending in 2018.”

About 40% of households had an annual income of more than $70,000. So, 40% of households accounted for 63% of total restaurant spending. Higher-income households have risen steadily over the years, partially contributing to the growth of the restaurant industry’s sales.

articles2.marketrealist.com/2019/09/the-...dustry-an-overview/#

More
1 month 2 weeks ago #124180 by RonS
Heelo at the Beach.

We just went over 1,000 app downloads a few days before New Years. Not bad, this is just organic growth. The advertising firms will start this month. We will probably make an announcement about them, might be some long term partnerships?

Much more news on the way too

Attachments:

More
1 month 4 weeks ago #124125 by GoldnBoy
GoldnBoy replied the topic: Heelo (private) 50M shares out www.heelocoupons.com
Heelo is looking very good. Anxious to put more $$ into next raise, have a couple friends interested too that have used the app.

Next Facebook, here we come!!!!!!!!!!

More
2 months 16 hours ago #124117 by lynnsa10
lynnsa10 replied the topic: Heelo (private) 50M shares out www.heelocoupons.com
Ron, stickers look good and great to here another senior executive has joined Heelo.

How will Heelo help restaurants save paper, trees. planet whatever?

Moderators: RonS
Time to create page: 0.328 seconds
© 2019 Playstocks.net. All Rights Reserved. Designed By JoomShaper