Heelo (private) 50M shares out www.heelocoupons.com

More
1 month 5 days ago #124332 by lynnsa10
lynnsa10 replied the topic: Heelo (private) 50M shares out www.heelocoupons.com
DJ, Ron, I looked up the Best Buy App, they did an upgrade in May 2018, so it is probably 2 years old as well.

mobilesyrup.com/2018/05/01/best-buy-cana...p-augmented-reality/

Way to go Heelo!!!!!!!

Where will Heelo be in 2 years?

DJ, same as Canadian Tire, just remove the '5'

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 month 5 days ago #124331 by DearJohn
DearJohn replied the topic: Heelo (private) 50M shares out www.heelocoupons.com
Congrats Heelo. Ron this is amazing, the Canadian Tire App is over 2 years old, & Heelo has done better in less than 2 months.

I don't know much about the other apps. Where will Heelo be in 2 years if it is rated above CTC in less than 2 months WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

Sure am glad I invested

More
1 month 5 days ago #124330 by RonS
RonS replied the topic: Heelo (private) 50M shares out www.heelocoupons.com
In the Apple store under popular shopping apps

Heelo just passed Best Buy Canada and Canadian Tire, closing in on adidas

Attachments:

More
1 month 5 days ago #124329 by alexgreat
alexgreat replied the topic: Heelo (private) 50M shares out www.heelocoupons.com
ron let us know your experience. I find you say that you have a coupon for blah blah blah and half the time they don't even ask to see it, but I have it ready on the phone just the same.

Just be sure to expand the picture so they can see the coupon code if they have to

More
1 month 5 days ago #124326 by ron
ron replied the topic: Heelo (private) 50M shares out www.heelocoupons.com

GoldnBoy wrote: Dreamer, good to hear. I use the app once or twice a week, great savings and I have several friends using it.

If I get those paper coupons, I never remember them, too busy. The main reason I stop at a fast food chain is because I am in a hurry. Now I spend 2 minutes and look at the app for the deals out there. Best 2 minutes spent, if you save $5, that is $150/hour on your 2 minutes!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love Heelo, what a great hit this app will become

i just downloaded the application,i'm heading to ottawa friday,i'll try it over there.

More
1 month 5 days ago #124324 by RonS

Dreamer wrote: It is the only one that doesn't advertise something to him back as soon as he uses it.

Thanks Dreamer and all that are spreading the word. We are getting more and more feedback that what we thought were 2 good features (no advertising or personal data) users would like and embrace.

We went over 5,000 downloads this morning, momentum seems to be gathering steam!!!

Roy's recent slogan "Heelo - for those that know"

More
1 month 5 days ago #124321 by Gambler
Gambler replied the topic: Heelo (private) 50M shares out www.heelocoupons.com
Yes, I love the savings and great feed back from friends.

Ron, I think 3,000 is pretty good for about 8 or 9 weeks from the launch, because from that point nobody knew about the app upgrade except us investors

More
1 month 5 days ago #124312 by JunglistGuy
JunglistGuy replied the topic: Heelo (private) 50M shares out www.heelocoupons.com
My friends and I all using the app and we love it and the savings.

Dreamer, good point on no advertising and also no personal data collected

More
1 month 5 days ago #124310 by GoldnBoy
GoldnBoy replied the topic: Heelo (private) 50M shares out www.heelocoupons.com
Dreamer, good to hear. I use the app once or twice a week, great savings and I have several friends using it.

If I get those paper coupons, I never remember them, too busy. The main reason I stop at a fast food chain is because I am in a hurry. Now I spend 2 minutes and look at the app for the deals out there. Best 2 minutes spent, if you save $5, that is $150/hour on your 2 minutes!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love Heelo, what a great hit this app will become

More
1 month 6 days ago #124304 by Dreamer
Dreamer replied the topic: Heelo (private) 50M shares out www.heelocoupons.com
I am pushing this pretty hard. Showing the kids the benefits & getting their leverage with their friends.
Also, my brother-in-law who is a techie and a cynic, told me he has all kinds of time for this app. It is the only one that doesn't advertise something to him back as soon as he uses it. He is now a huge promoter.

More
1 month 6 days ago #124302 by RonS
Just went over 3k downloads yesterday. Still a low number but a triple in 2 weeks. No advertising yet just organic and social media advertising

More
1 month 1 week ago #124262 by RonS

alexgreat wrote: Used Heelo yesterday and saved over $5.

Ron did you see this in the Nat Post, I was stunned to hear McDonald franchise paying up to $750k for kiosks and the renovations for them and they have problems.

Why would they no use a mobile app? these kiosks seem dumb to me?”

Alex, is one of the reasons we are focusing on the fast food and restaurant industry. Remember these people are experts at food, not technology. They must be getting bad advice because they are screwing it up every where.

Heelo will disrupt this whole kiosk thing with future versions of the app/

Here is another good example with some people I know that are also involved with Heelo.

Harveys just starting giving out digital coupons at their web site. So 'John Doe' downloaded the coupon and went to Harveys with friends. Harveys would not accept the coupon, they said it was expired. Despite pleading, it is on your web site etc., they would not take it.

Jane Doe, says no problem, she opened up Heelo and everyone used the coupons there with no problem.

If you are going to go live with digital, you have to have up to date coupons - why have an expired one on your web site. All they are doing is frustrating their customers

Moderators: RonS
Time to create page: 0.347 seconds
© 2019 Playstocks.net. All Rights Reserved. Designed By JoomShaper