Heelo (private) 50M shares out www.heelocoupons.com

More
1 year 1 day ago #121673 by RonS
RonS replied the topic: Heelo (private) 50M shares out www.heelocoupons.com
Thanks Gambler, the other factor is Heelo has the leading technology in the world right now. Countless customers in Canada and the USA are telling us that. Some that have been using and testing beacons for over 2 years.

I think Heelo will easily have 10% of that market and early indications probably much more

At 10% the numbers are staggering, we really down play it in presentations because it is embarrassing and too hard to believe.

Given Heelo's pricing structure 5 million beacons would be bring in $5.5 billion per year in revenue and that is only considering the setup and monthly fee.

It does not consider transaction fees that we believe will be higher than SaaS fees.

As we announce considerable more sales, I think we will get the snowball of investors soon after. The math is not very difficult
The following user(s) said Thank You: alexgreat

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 1 day ago - 1 year 1 day ago #121671 by Gambler
Gambler replied the topic: Heelo (private) 50M shares out www.heelocoupons.com
Ron, agree what you said about perfect timing for Heelo, probably why demand is so high, the market wants this

Perhaps the most famous of all beacon statistics: ABI Research forecasts that the overall BLE beacon market will break 500 million units by 2021. Remember five years ago when beacons didn’t even exist? Those times are gone forever.

They also project 133% CAGR, this makes the marijuana market look like 7 and 2 holdem hand

kontakt.io/blog/top-10-beacon-statistics-and-numbers/
Last Edit: 1 year 1 day ago by Gambler.

More
1 year 1 day ago #121670 by mozrep
mozrep replied the topic: Heelo (private) 50M shares out www.heelocoupons.com
Do we have to be accredited investors to participate in the $2 financing?

More
1 year 1 day ago #121669 by Gambler
Ron, agree what you said about perfect timing for Heelo, probably why demand is so high, the market wants this

Perhaps the most famous of all beacon statistics: ABI Research forecasts that the overall BLE beacon market will break 500 million units by 2021. Remember five years ago when beacons didn’t even exist? Those times are gone forever.

They also project 133% CAGR, this makes the marijuana market look like 7 and 2 holdem hand

kontakt.io/blog/top-10-beacon-statistics-and-numbers/

More
1 year 1 day ago #121668 by alexgreat
alexgreat replied the topic: Heelo (private) 50M shares out www.heelocoupons.com
Ron, good to see a Canadian startup making big strides. U.S. market is so much larger, how long before you expect more locations there, compared to Canada.

This is my favorite ad thus far
Attachments:

More
1 year 1 day ago #121667 by RonS
Monday, another amazing day. Two more big entities getting on board.

I just keep shaking my head in disbelief. The market is literally begging for it. I cannot believe the pace this is going at..

Today I revised our Q4 objectives higher and Q1 2019 higher. I will probably do the same next week

More
1 year 2 days ago #121649 by RonS
I had some questions from an investor, so thought I would post a couple of them here for all

Q1- The beacon technology could be superior to a normal phone GPS locator, but it seems only when very precise proximity is needed on multiple floors (since the GPS wouldn’t be able to differentiate what floor someone is on). Are there other reasons why someone doing the same with GPS, will not be a good competitor?

GPS is simply not adequate for proximity marketing even with one store one beacon. Think of bigger stores Habitat for Humanity is using 4 beacons in a store, depending
where in the store you are - GPS cannot do this. We have no concern about any GPS technology, like me being concerned racing a horse and buggy with my car.

Q2 -
Then, again, just as Heelo's plan and technology is disruptive, a newer technology could make the new beacon technology and Heelo obsolete, unless Heelo upgrades each time technology upgrades are available. These could be cheaper and someone else does an endrun around Heelo. Or adopting the new technology would make the plan too expensive. Any assurances for these concerns?

That is the nature of technology. At this point there is nothing on the horizon to compete with beacon. We see it dominating proximity marketing led by Heelo of course. I expect there will
be technology improvements and we will adapt. Right now we are the only ones with Blue tooth and Beacon 5.0. It costs competitors a lot to upgrade.

We have the cost advantage and that will deter competition. A great deal of effort was put into the platform to be very low cost. We recently got interest for many locations and they are replacing older beacon technology with Heelo because it is far superior and less than 20% of the cost.

We figure the low cost will make it difficult for new copy cats to compete. We believe we have about an 18 month head start. We are the only beacon platform that supports Apple iphone, a considerable advantage in North America. The Apple hurdle will be tough for competition.

Furthermore, most technology companies can have great technology but they cannot sell. Heelo has another advantage there because of that vast sales expertise of Roy and his close associates.

More
1 year 2 days ago #121647 by RonS
Thanks for the link Gambler. I am convinced Heelo will blow by all these food delivery platforms in the first 6 months of 2019. There focus is very narrow compared to Heelo, maybe 5% at best of the Heelo target market. I can't divulge anything here on the public forum about the weekend events, but will give some detail in an email to the investor list.

I will say that Roy and his sales team are absolute geniuses, very professional and all with decades of experience. I learned a few of their secret sauce sales tactics.

More
1 year 2 days ago #121646 by Gambler
Ron, anxious to learn more about this past weekend

Doordash, another food delivery platform and it is valued at $4 billion. Unreal and Heelo can do so much more. Doordash is a very narrow focus on take out delivery, I guess just like Grubhub and Skip the Dishes.

www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/doordas...ation-300698555.html

More
1 year 3 days ago #121641 by Roadster
Roadster replied the topic: Heelo (private) 50M shares out www.heelocoupons.com
Thanks Ron for keeping up informed. Anxious to learn more.

More
1 year 3 days ago #121640 by RonS
Massive weekend, for Heelo, looks like our order book increased 2,000% or so. I will see what more I can say. Met with Roy today and went over sales strategy and one of their tech guys and myself went over the cloud platform more. Will get an update out on both

More
1 year 6 days ago #121635 by RonS
I just emailed out Pita Pit news, Funny story today and the power of Heelo share feature

Today, somebody at Pita Pit shared their deal on facebook, it got shared here and there and one person it hit was an owner of 2 Pita Pit stores. He contacted Heelo and said he wants Heelo installed at his locations.

He might already be a store under the district manager working with Heelo, not sure, but amazing for just the 2nd day at one Pita Pit.

Moderators: RonS
Time to create page: 0.318 seconds
© 2019 Playstocks.net. All Rights Reserved. Designed By JoomShaper