Heelo (private) 50M shares out www.heelocoupons.com

More
1 month 2 days ago #124364 by Gambler
Gambler replied the topic: Heelo (private) 50M shares out www.heelocoupons.com
Lynnsa. nice find

Ron how are downloads going?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 month 3 days ago #124361 by lynnsa10
lynnsa10 replied the topic: Heelo (private) 50M shares out www.heelocoupons.com
28 ways companies and governments can collect your personal data and invade your privacy every day

As author Shoshana Zuboff lamented to The Atlantic about the ..

Read more at:
www.businessinsider.in/slideshows/miscel...t&utm_campaign=cppst
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gambler

More
1 month 3 days ago #124358 by alexgreat
alexgreat replied the topic: Heelo (private) 50M shares out www.heelocoupons.com
Google play shows reviews with 4.9 rating out of 5.0, that is excellent

More
1 month 4 days ago #124350 by RonS
RonS replied the topic: Heelo (private) 50M shares out www.heelocoupons.com
DJ and all, I think very few understand the importance of what Heelo has accomplished.

Back in the 1990s to 2000s it was all about internet and web site presence.

Today the website is like common place and now you need the mobile app. You have to have an mobile app today just like a web site in the 1990s.

But like then, only the best survive. I attached a graph here of mobile apps at the google play store and it has 2.9 million apps as of 2019

Any company that makes it in the top 200 in any category is very amazing.

To think that Heelo made it to the top 15 is astounding. If you don't get the writing on the wall, you need to bang your head against it,

Of 2.9 million apps. Heelo cracked not only the top 200 in the Canadian shopping category, nor the top 100, nor the top 50, nor the top 20, but #15

Attachments:

More
1 month 4 days ago #124347 by RonS
DJ, NotifyM will be quite different. If a large # of retail chains adopt it then it could grow very fast this year, but not by April or like Heelo.

Heelo was designed to get downloads and grow our user base with the popularity of fast foods.

I will just delete the other post

More
1 month 4 days ago #124346 by DearJohn
DearJohn replied the topic: Heelo (private) 50M shares out www.heelocoupons.com

RonS wrote: GB, we knew this would happen, but all surprised at how fast and early in our promotion of the new app.

Heelo has the best mobile and proximity marketing technology in the world. Exhibit Interactive tested us among many competitors and chose Heelo.

Heelo did extensive market research and planning on what consumers want in a shopping app and how to integrate it with retailers and in many cases it is what they don't want, such as giving out personal data and getting pushed with non relevant ads. They want ease of use and control. Heelo lets them block stores or favour them, easily share with friends, easy to navigate the app.

In simple terms Heelo got it right.

We have been talking about this a long time and it does not mean a hill of beans what Heelo says they have, but yesterday was one of the first indicators where the market, or app user said we had something very good.

Meant to do a quote

Do you expect the same results with NotifyM in a few months, could we just replace the word Heelo with NotifyM around April ????

More
1 month 4 days ago #124345 by RonS
GB, we knew this would happen, but all surprised at how fast and early in our promotion of the new app.

Heelo has the best mobile and proximity marketing technology in the world. Exhibit Interactive tested us among many competitors and chose Heelo.

Heelo did extensive market research and planning on what consumers want in a shopping app and how to integrate it with retailers and in many cases it is what they don't want, such as giving out personal data and getting pushed with non relevant ads. They want ease of use and control. Heelo lets them block stores or favour them, easily share with friends, easy to navigate the app.

In simple terms Heelo got it right.

We have been talking about this a long time and it does not mean a hill of beans what Heelo says they have, but yesterday was one of the first indicators where the market, or app user said we had something very good.

More
1 month 5 days ago #124341 by GoldnBoy
GoldnBoy replied the topic: Heelo (private) 50M shares out www.heelocoupons.com
Hats off to Heelo, Ron this is more than incredible. I just had a look at the list in case you did not.

In Canadian shopping apps Heelo jumped 76 positions and just blew by Walmart, PC express, Costco, Groupon, Ardene, lululemon, Foot Locker, Kijiji Autos. IKEA. Urban Planet, adidas, Hudson Bay, Rakuten Ebates. Micheals, craiglist, Canadian Tire, Best Buy Canada and a bunch of others I do not know well.

I am stunned. How can this happen.

It must be better than Heelo's projections??

More
1 month 5 days ago #124340 by RonS
Roadster, just notice on that report, we jumped 76 positions, simply incredible, right behind eBay now

More
1 month 5 days ago #124339 by RonS
Thanks Roadster, we just over took Ididas in the apple store, that just took 4 or 5 hours.

I will see if the guys know this analytic site and how it measures, but 15 is pretty good for about 2 months out of the gate

More
1 month 5 days ago #124338 by Roadster
Roadster replied the topic: Heelo (private) 50M shares out www.heelocoupons.com
This shows Heelo as Number 15 in Canada --Let's get it to Number 1

www.similarweb.com/apps/top/apple/store-...ping/top-free/iphone

More
1 month 5 days ago #124337 by ron
ron replied the topic: Heelo (private) 50M shares out www.heelocoupons.com

alexgreat wrote: ron let us know your experience. I find you say that you have a coupon for blah blah blah and half the time they don't even ask to see it, but I have it ready on the phone just the same.

Just be sure to expand the picture so they can see the coupon code if they have to

if i don't go this weekend,(too much snow),i'll be going next week,now i need to find a place that i like for eating fast food,not easy...lol...my favourite restaurant in ottawa is pili pili,the best chicken in canada,i hope one day they have coupons also.

pilipiligrilledchicken.com/

Moderators: RonS
Time to create page: 0.313 seconds
© 2019 Playstocks.net. All Rights Reserved. Designed By JoomShaper