Heelo (private) 50M shares out www.heelocoupons.com

More
7 months 3 weeks ago #121592 by RonS
RonS replied the topic: Heelo (private) 50M shares out www.heelocoupons.com
Couple more pics at Pita Pit

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 months 3 weeks ago - 7 months 3 weeks ago #121591 by RonS
Pita Pit chain, first store, they have over 600 locations, over 200 in Canada.

Out goes 'Skip the dishes' (red sticker) in comes Heelo

Attachments:
Last Edit: 7 months 3 weeks ago by RonS.

More
7 months 3 weeks ago #121584 by RonS
Exciting install today, hope to have some pictures later today

More
7 months 3 weeks ago #121581 by RonS
Thanks GB, thought I would be tied up a while, some strange message related problems with $$Lounge and error messages. Thought I would be a while upgrading PHP version, but my host server is going to do it. See if that helps.

I find if I click back on $$Lounge, does not seem to like clicking back button.

Anyway yes couple weeks to get everything ready.

As for your earlier question Roy and some of his close associates have lots of experience in mobile, sales and technology. They realized everything was moving mobile and nobody had a good solution for mobile advertising and coupons.

They did extensive market research to find out what consumers wanted and why the business solutions were not working. A lot of it relates to an old business model that is now failing.

Consumers wanted something easy to use, but business was making they fill out all kinds of forms etc. to collect information. Models like Facebook, attract users, collect information and leverage that to sell advertisement. FB became so popular as other similar models so everyone jumped on the same band wagon

The result was too much ad slush to consumers. retailers tried incentives, points, prizes or discounts to collect data from their customers. Customers could not be bothered filling out all the info. Then we got all the hacking of information in a couple dozen large companies and Facebook as well. Nobody trusts or wants data collection.

Consumers wanted something easy to use and when they need it.

Many business were still and are using old print models. For every 1 million coupons printed, only one is redeemed. Look at the cost to print flyers and bigger XMAS 100 pagers and it is a blanket approach.

Business wanted to move to mobile but were struggling with a poor approach, many just using their old paper stuff and putting it online.

Consumers want a deal when they need it, no fuzz, no looking, no clipping coupons. They want control and not giving out their private info.

Heelo did extensive work to make their system very in expensive and easy to use for business and consumers. Many businesses were and still are spending $100s millions on very poor mobile solutions. For consumers, the ads/coupons come while your shopping when you need them. Just 3 buttons to manage things. You have control by blocking stores or making them favorites. If you don't own a Pet, why get Pet deals. Heelo collects no personal information so there is nothing to hack, just your name and email that every already has.

It is very easy for Business to use, they get immediate reports on their ad effectiveness. The price point is so low, they cannot afford not to try it. Foot traffic is getting lower every year in brick and mortar stores, this is a great tool to drive more revenue per foot traffic.
It looks and comes across very effective on their customers phone and besides just deals, Heelo can also be used to help customers in your store.

Getting long winded here. One last thing Heelo coupons was named this as a curve ball to competition, it really is much more than coupons and in fact nothing like coupons, just the coupons can be one part of the platform

More
7 months 3 weeks ago - 7 months 3 weeks ago #121580 by GoldnBoy
GoldnBoy replied the topic: Heelo (private) 50M shares out www.heelocoupons.com

flynn wrote: When do we here get a chance to invest?

Ron told me a couple weeks to get PP docs etc. done and never mind his other comments, he will put up a post
Last Edit: 7 months 3 weeks ago by GoldnBoy. Reason: Change cut and paste from Ron

More
7 months 3 weeks ago #121579 by GoldnBoy
GoldnBoy replied the topic: Heelo (private) 50M shares out www.heelocoupons.com
Ron, this sounds like it could really go big time. I can see how enormous the potential is. The App looks easy to use. How did Heelo ever figure what to come up with here? Where did the idea come from?

More
7 months 3 weeks ago #121578 by flynn
flynn replied the topic: Heelo (private) 50M shares out www.heelocoupons.com
When do we here get a chance to invest?

More
7 months 3 weeks ago #121577 by RonS
Flood gates wide open for Heelo. When I spoke to Roy on the weekend, he said the sales leads were coming in like a water fall. Today he says it is like being in a batters cage and I have already paid for 6 hours - LOL

More news this week on sales and I am starting to get more up to date info together.

We got almost 400 downloads in the first week at Habitat and that was before they started offering a discount. I think we will have a couple more chain stores very soon.

More
7 months 3 weeks ago #121570 by RonS
Hi Roadstar, the heelohome is not us, some advertising gimic out of Texas We sick the lawyers on them when we go to U.S. because we own the trademarks there

will check on downloads, plan to take a reading at each month end and plot on a chart, so end of November be 1st reading. signed up 2 more locations today

More
7 months 3 weeks ago #121568 by Roadster
Roadster replied the topic: Heelo (private) 50M shares out www.heelocoupons.com
Wrong home--correct one

www.heelocoupons.com/

More
7 months 3 weeks ago #121567 by Roadster
Roadster replied the topic: Heelo (private) 50M shares out www.heelocoupons.com
Ron The Heelo website is a killer !! How are downloads going?

heelohome.com/

www.heelocoupons.com/market-stats.html

www.heelocoupons.com/investment.html

OUR ADVANTAGE

Working together with our customers for amazing growth.

CONSUMERS - Our app is easy to use. No cumbersome printing like Groupon or Coupons.com. Enjoy real-time promotions and discount offers anywhere, anytime.

BUSINESSES- You are in full control of promotions and advertising with far less costs than Groupon and Coupons.com.

Most businesses will only use Groupon once, but Heelo™'s compelling and enaging platform will encourage continuous use because their customers will demand it.

Once a business signs up with Heelo™ they'll continue to use our platform because of our competitive pricing and immediate access the app's built-in userbase.

It is totally different than anything out there. Heelo™ is the only real-time, real-world engagement platform to reach customers and grow the business.

Heelo™ has a recurring and growing revenue stream from businesses ranging from $300 to $15k a year.

Partnership revenue from Heelo™ license fee for agency integration and association membership packages.

Additional revenue model from transaction fees for coupon/promotion redemption.

More
7 months 3 weeks ago #121566 by RonS
I am heading out for dinner, will check back in tomorrow morning.

Too bad I won't get a Heelo deal yet

Moderators: RonS
Time to create page: 0.339 seconds
© 2019 Playstocks.net. All Rights Reserved. Designed By JoomShaper