Heelo (private) 50M shares out www.heelocoupons.com

More
6 months 4 weeks ago #121628 by Roadster
Roadster replied the topic: Heelo (private) 50M shares out www.heelocoupons.com
Good insight.

So when an owner or officer of a Heelo customer wants to invest in Heelo that will be a key.
Ron has that happened? Still very early.

As Heelo evolves there will be opportunities to file patents. I hope someone is focused on this.

Feast on the Heelo website: www.heelocoupons.com/

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 months 4 weeks ago #121627 by RonS
RonS replied the topic: Heelo (private) 50M shares out www.heelocoupons.com
Roadster, good point being inside and still private is an advantage, can be more open about things without insider trading concerns.

Yes the model will evolve and we can tweek it to each customer, especially the chain stores. Most contracts are for 2 years, so they could be different at renewal

I believe customers are willing to pay more judging by response. The US sale is replacing a beacon platform already out there because Heelo is so much better and cheaper.

Part of our strategy is to be low priced to discourage competition.

The app is the same for the user. Everyone will get the same ad at the Pita Pit for example

It is unique by retailer or customer. For example with Real Estate you will get a virtual tour of the house on the app.

There are many tracking reports as part of the platform. I don't believe there is any tracking of individual patterns, but that will probably change when we introduce loyalty programs. Some day no need to carry those plastic cards a lot of retailers use, they will all be on Heelo.

At check out they simply enter a code, for example Heelo '91' if it is a different coupon in the store, maybe '92'. We can use the sguily square bar codes too, it is up to the retailer

Beacons can track store traffic and there will be much more as it evolves.

Yes we track downloads and as we get out there a bit more, we will have a counter ratcheting on the website, same for coupon redemptions or use.

I imagine, if at a museum and a beacon triggers info on an exhibit we would count as a hit.

More
6 months 4 weeks ago #121626 by Roadster
Ron it is so cool that you are in the inside on this one rather than the outside looking in. Evaluation is 100 times more difficult from the outside.

You see first hand how decisions effect outcomes. It is an exciting journey.

Does the business model evolve as you mature? Are you tweeking the business model as potential customers line up? What are customers willing to pay to be part of the Heelo system? Is the shopping experience for each Heelo app customer unique to them when they shop at a Heelo customer? Does Heelo know what their historical shopping experience is? How does Heelo know when a customer purchases using a Heelo coupon? Is Heelo tracking app downloads?

Thanks for keeping us informed.

More
6 months 4 weeks ago #121625 by Gambler
Gambler replied the topic: Heelo (private) 50M shares out www.heelocoupons.com
Roadster, you are so correct, these are very rare situations. If this continues the way it looks, we will all be in the hall of fame as first adapters.

Like Tesla, you need 6 month window just to get a Heelo Beacon

More
6 months 4 weeks ago #121624 by RonS
Thanks Roadstar, you are so right, that it is very rare to be in a startup, so huge at this point. I have been around the block, project manger at IBM that turned to be Research in Motion (Blackberry)

And this seems so much bigger - Can't even imagine

I have not been able to sleep at night for past 2 weeks - I am so blown away , as things unfold next several weeks u will know why

More
6 months 4 weeks ago #121623 by RonS
DJ , sorry for the duplicate message, I have a bug in the forum that some times copies message as someone else. I have been doing some upgrades- should be solved soon

DJ, I hear you, if you feel this way don't invest

At this point I have only asked people if they want more info.

i want to provide way more info before anyone puts a penny in

All investments are high risk, if we have an advantage we get high reward

More
6 months 4 weeks ago #121620 by Roadster
Ron has lived long enough to see a lot situations. It is rare that he is so involved in a start up. Seeing through his eyes is a huge blessing.

I was involved in a start up on MIT campus at 2.5 cents a share that went public at $ 14 five years later. Building that company was very exciting. It went on to have a billion $ market cap.

Same thing with Heelo. These things are as rare as can be.

Thank you Ron for sharing so much. Helps to give insight to this start up. Please keep on sharing.

More
6 months 4 weeks ago #121619 by DearJohn
DearJohn replied the topic: Heelo (private) 50M shares out www.heelocoupons.com
Ron, I think it is amazing you are so into this, it sounds quite good, but you are talking better than Facebook, twitter, sliced bread, blah , blah, like a stock pump and dump!!!!!!!!!!!!!

More
6 months 4 weeks ago #121616 by RonS
Another amazing day for Heelo. I could hardly talk to CEO, Roy Choi, he was so high up in them clouds.

I guess we are expanding into U.S. sooner than thought.

He closed a sale on several 100 locations in the U.S. over the phone. The CEO was willing to fly to Canada if they could get the beacons sooner.

I have been in tech all my life and 30 years at IBM and this is just the most amazing thing I have ever witnessed.

I will fill in a bit more tomorrow.

Sleep on it a bit, but to be honest I have not been able to sleep in days.

Skip the Dishes took years to get 3,000 locations in Canada and we seem them on TV everyday. Heelo will do that in 2 months..

Right now a big back log on Beacon orders.

I just keep shaking my head and see if I wake up!!!!!!!!!!!!

More
6 months 4 weeks ago #121605 by RonS
I thought it very fitting, went to the Pita Pit in town for dinner.

Delicious healthy meal

franchise.pitapit.ca/our-story/

More
6 months 4 weeks ago #121592 by RonS
Couple more pics at Pita Pit

Attachments:

More
6 months 4 weeks ago - 6 months 4 weeks ago #121591 by RonS
Pita Pit chain, first store, they have over 600 locations, over 200 in Canada.

Out goes 'Skip the dishes' (red sticker) in comes Heelo

Attachments:
Last Edit: 6 months 4 weeks ago by RonS.

Moderators: RonS
Time to create page: 0.347 seconds
© 2019 Playstocks.net. All Rights Reserved. Designed By JoomShaper