Heelo (private) 50M shares out www.heelocoupons.com

More
8 months 1 week ago #123730 by tonyk
tonyk replied the topic: Heelo (private) 50M shares out www.heelocoupons.com
PerseusLtd, are you Canadian? Do you have the shares in a Tax Free Savings Account (TFSA) at Haywood?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 months 1 week ago #123729 by PerseusLtd
PerseusLtd replied the topic: Heelo (private) 50M shares out www.heelocoupons.com
I live in Germany and have an account with Haywood in Canada for several months. There I was able to deposit the papers and they were booked in with 2 CAD

More
8 months 1 week ago #123728 by tonyk
tonyk replied the topic: Heelo (private) 50M shares out www.heelocoupons.com
TD told me I had to wait until it was a trading stock, and that it would be put in at the high or low price the day it started trading. If anyone has any other info re this matter, please share. RonS had mentioned he would check to see if the company lawyer could write a letter stating the price we had paid. I amworried if aCapital Gain is triggered between the price we paid($2) and the Trading price the day it starts trading($10) , being conservative. LOL

More
8 months 1 week ago #123727 by flynn
flynn replied the topic: Heelo (private) 50M shares out www.heelocoupons.com
I had a meeting with an TD rep, when I first got the certificate. Said you cant deposite them because they are not listed yet, and have no value. I believe once the process starts in the future, the moment they get listed is the moment we can trade I the certificates for shares.

More
8 months 1 week ago #123726 by itnsk
itnsk replied the topic: Heelo (private) 50M shares out www.heelocoupons.com
Has anyone been able to deposit their shares into a TFSA account at TD
Direct Investing?

More
8 months 2 weeks ago #123725 by RonS
RonS replied the topic: Heelo (private) 50M shares out www.heelocoupons.com
Lynnsa, all those users will want Heelo. I met with some of the Heelo gang this week and I just did some testing with the new mega deal.

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!! it is amazing. I think I can start spilling the beans early next week. There will be pre advertising before official news.

This is way bigger than anything I expected at this time. So close I can taste it!!!!!

More
9 months 1 day ago #123677 by lynnsa10
lynnsa10 replied the topic: Heelo (private) 50M shares out www.heelocoupons.com
alex, great point, all of us investors need to realize that Heelo will probably eventually be valued by number of users or number of installed locations. The value of users can vary but is usually over $500 per user if the company has a strong growth rate.

Doordash seems on the high side, maybe cause food delivery apps are the latest flavor.
pun pun

Here is a stat on number of mobile users in USA and in Canada, there is about 30 million.

My question is how many users with these new developments coming from Heelo be enticed to downlaod the app. Will/when can Heelo reach the 1 million mark which is about 1/3% penetration in N America

Attachments:

More
9 months 3 days ago #123646 by alexgreat
alexgreat replied the topic: Heelo (private) 50M shares out www.heelocoupons.com
Ron, I thought that valuation might be aggressive until I looked more into Doordash with the hack news

This article from June claims Doordash has caught up to Grubhub and has a $12.6 billion valuation.

qz.com/1649997/doordash-unseats-grubhub-...nline-food-delivery/

Trying to value Doordash, I could not find data on number of users. The hack says accounts after April 2018 not affected so they had 4.9 million at that time. If we assume a strong 50% growth, maybe they have about 7.5 million users today. That $12.6 billion valuation works out to $1,680 per user.

Seems like a very steep valuation to me.

Could Heelo reach 7 million users???

More
9 months 3 days ago #123645 by RonS
RonS replied the topic: Heelo (private) 50M shares out www.heelocoupons.com
I am estimating 1 to 2 years out, ideally we want to be worth several $billion or 10s of billions before an IPO. With what is coming down the pipe, Heelo could reach those valuations in a year. Time will tell

Interesting an investor brought to my attention, news just over a week ago that Doordash was hacked, exposing personal data of 4.9 million users.

www.businessinsider.com/doordash-data-br...oure-affected-2019-9

Again Heelo collects no personal data and we think this will be a big advantage enticing users to download and use the app

More
9 months 4 days ago #123641 by PerseusLtd
PerseusLtd replied the topic: Heelo (private) 50M shares out www.heelocoupons.com
RonS, when is the IPO planned?

More
9 months 4 days ago #123640 by alexgreat
alexgreat replied the topic: Heelo (private) 50M shares out www.heelocoupons.com
Ron has made the point that these delivery apps only represent 10% of restaurant business and the other 90% up for grabs, some interesting comments from Papa Johns

Papa John’s new CEO told CNBC on Tuesday that the pizza restaurant chain is ready to embrace changes as technology disrupts the industry.

“We look at it as an opportunity,” said Rob Lynch, when asked about the threat of food delivery apps such as GrubHub, Uber Eats and DoorDash. “Disruption obviously creates opportunity for those willing to dive in.”

Papa John’s in March partnered with third-party delivery service DoorDash, and Lynch added that he continues to meet with third party aggregation companies.

“The customers have spoken. These apps are growing really rapidly because the customers want these services,” he said.

www.cnbc.com/2019/10/01/papa-johns-ceo-s...racing-doordash.html

More
9 months 4 days ago #123639 by howlem2
howlem2 replied the topic: Heelo (private) 50M shares out www.heelocoupons.com
I dig - thanks for the banter Ron! Looking forward to the news.

Moderators: RonS
Time to create page: 0.298 seconds
© 2019 Playstocks.net. All Rights Reserved. Designed By JoomShaper