Heelo (private) 50M shares out www.heelocoupons.com

More
3 weeks 1 day ago #122966 by RonS
RonS replied the topic: Heelo (private) 50M shares out www.heelocoupons.com
Great news, these are the big advertisers in the online space that Heelo is disrupting, probably not Apple as they are mostly hardware

The House Judiciary Committee unveiled a sweeping "top-to-bottom" review of unnamed tech companies late Monday as reports surfaced of a dual effort from the DOJ and the FTC to tackle the perceived dominance and potential abuses of Big Tech. Shares yesterday plummeted in response: Facebook (NASDAQ:FB) -7.5%, Alphabet (NASDAQ:GOOGL) -6.1%, Amazon (NASDAQ:AMZN) -4.6% and Apple (NASDAQ:AAPL) -1%. "The growth of monopoly power across our economy is one of the most pressing economic and political challenges we face today," said David Cicilline, who chairs the Antitrust Subcommittee, adding that "market power in digital markets presents a whole new set of dangers."

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 weeks 1 day ago #122965 by RonS
The shares are eligible for TFSA, but you still have the regulatory hurdle at every institution, they all seem different. You may need an opinion letter from Heelo's lawyer. Let me know if so.

More
4 weeks 2 days ago #122913 by kwilson17
kwilson17 replied the topic: Heelo (private) 50M shares out www.heelocoupons.com
Not surprised by that response..I looked into this before,most banks won't accept private shares in registered accounts. However, I did speak to a representative from Mackie Research last year and if they took you on as a new client, they would investigate the company (Heelo) to determine a value of the shares and then a cost of $200 per month to hold the certificates in the account until IPO time when they would be converted to public shares.

More
4 weeks 2 days ago #122912 by flynn
flynn replied the topic: Heelo (private) 50M shares out www.heelocoupons.com
I jumped the gun.
just got an email from the my TD branch I had an appointment with this morning.
"My wealth operation department replied back to me and advised that this security have not started trading publicly as of yet and not eligible for deposit or contribution."

More
4 weeks 2 days ago #122911 by kwilson17
kwilson17 replied the topic: Heelo (private) 50M shares out www.heelocoupons.com
flynn, What financial institution did you use that accepts private share certificates in a TFSA?

More
4 weeks 2 days ago #122910 by flynn
flynn replied the topic: Heelo (private) 50M shares out www.heelocoupons.com
just put the shares in my TFSA.
let them sit, like good Wine.

More
1 month 3 days ago #122886 by RonS
Agree, the guys did a great job on the site. There has been a lot of corporate developments. so we will do a news release.

It is great we have a news section of the web site now, new investors or potential users can see past accomplishments, there will be a lot of news coming in this section in 2019.

heelocoupons.com/news/

More
1 month 3 days ago #122885 by DearJohn
DearJohn replied the topic: Heelo (private) 50M shares out www.heelocoupons.com
Wow!!!!!!!!! great job Heelo, a class act. You can see that this company is going places big time. Great explanations on the company and technology too

• alexgreat
  • Away
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
1 month 3 days ago #122884 by alexgreat
alexgreat replied the topic: Heelo (private) 50M shares out www.heelocoupons.com
I really like it. awesome job Heelo. I think the sidewalk traffic is more appropriate for proximity marketing - a great fit. Sure glad I invested in this. Is the financing still open to buy more?? And great news today

More
1 month 3 days ago #122883 by lynnsa10
lynnsa10 replied the topic: Heelo (private) 50M shares out www.heelocoupons.com
Check out the new corporate web site, looks great

heelocoupons.com/

More
1 month 3 days ago #122882 by Gambler
Gambler replied the topic: Heelo (private) 50M shares out www.heelocoupons.com
Great news today, way to go Heelo

Heelo signs one year contract for Canlan Ice Sports.

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Toronto, ON, May 22, 2019 – Heelo Inc. is pleased to announce a one year contract with Canlan Ice Sports. Canlan Ice Sports manages approximately 80 ice, soccer and basketball facilities in Canada and Illinois/Indiana USA. The first location to install Heelo will be at 2300 Cornwall road in Oakville ON.

The Oakville Canlan is a state of the art, 4-pad facility that is home to over 500 Adult Safe Hockey League (ASHL) teams over the course of a year, competing in part of the largest adult recreational hockey league of its kind anywhere, with over 75,000 participants across North America. The facility also hosts the Dasani Youth 3 on 3 league with over 2,300 participants at the Oakville facility. There are numerous other leagues/tournaments, a Canlan Sports Shop and a Perfomance and Therapy clinic.
Roy Choi, CEO of Heelo comments: “Sports and recreation is a very large vertical market for Heelo. Heelo will provide promotions and better communication about events in these facilities to both users, fans and families who normally frequent these locations many times per year. Sporting events attract large crowds whether it be in the major or minor leagues providing a potential large audience to learn the benefits of the Heelo experience.”

Andrew Harvey, Marketing Manager of Canlan comments: “Canlan Ice Sports – Oakville is thrilled to have the opportunity to work with Heelo, and benefit from their continuously improved technology. With Heelo we will be able to connect our customer to our products and promotions through immediate mobile interaction.”

ABOUT CANLAN ICE SPORTS

Canlan Ice Sports Corp. trades on the TSX under symbol 'ICE'. Canlan is the North American leader in the development, operations and ownership of multipurpose recreation and entertainment facilities. The company is the largest private-sector owner and operator of recreational ice sports facilities in North America and currently owns and/or manages 21 facilities in Canada and the United States with 60 ice surfaces, as well as five indoor soccer fields and 15 sport, volleyball and basketball courts.
www.icesports.com

More
1 month 4 days ago #122881 by RonS
This is one of Heelo's revenue streams

May 22, 2019 -- InvestorsHub NewsWire -- via FinancialNewsMedia.com -- Gartner, a leading research and advisory company, has recently issued a report on the SaaS and global cloud markets. Gartner defines software as a service (SaaS) as software that is owned, delivered and managed remotely by one or more providers. The provider delivers software based on one set of common code and data definitions that is consumed in a one-to-many model by all contracted customers at anytime on a pay-for-use basis or as a subscription based on use metrics. In its report it predicted that: "the market will grow 17.3 percent in 2019. The fastest-growing segment -- cloud system infrastructure services, or infrastructure as a service (IaaS) -- is forecasted to grow 27.6 percent in 2019. By 2022, Gartner expects that 90 percent of organizations purchasing public cloud IaaS will do so from an integrated IaaS and platform as a service (PaaS) provider, and will use both the IaaS and PaaS capabilities from that provider. When it comes to the business process as a service (BPaaS) category, Gartner expects to see revenue grow 7.9 percent to $50.3 billion in 2019. Globally speaking, Gartner predicts that by 2021, cloud revenues will total $278 billion."

Moderators: RonS
Time to create page: 0.310 seconds
© 2019 Playstocks.net. All Rights Reserved. Designed By JoomShaper