Heelo (private) 50M shares out www.heelocoupons.com

More
5 months 2 weeks ago - 5 months 1 week ago #122102 by RonS
RonS replied the topic: Heelo (private) 50M shares out www.heelocoupons.com
Here is a pic of beacons, one on far right is the out door one, more rugged and weather proof
Attachments:
Last Edit: 5 months 1 week ago by RonS.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 months 2 weeks ago #122101 by alexgreat
alexgreat replied the topic: Heelo (private) 50M shares out www.heelocoupons.com
Thanks Ron, seen this today, we all know the answer

"VANCOUVER, British Columbia, Feb. 04, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Mugglehead believes that Canadian cannabis retailers will be the next big focus for the industry.

The current marijuana retail industry is practically non-existent today. Not only that, the shopping experience from retailer to retailer, even amongst the same company brands, are incredibly inconsistent.

That’s because Cannabis branding in Canada, like tobacco, is extremely regulated. More importantly, it’s extremely restrictive.

How can any marijuana retailer leverage brand and shopping experience – the way Starbucks has with coffee – when there are so many restrictions on branding and packaging?"

More
5 months 2 weeks ago #122100 by alexgreat
alexgreat replied the topic: Heelo (private) 50M shares out www.heelocoupons.com
Thanks Ron, seen this today, we all know the answer

"VANCOUVER, British Columbia, Feb. 04, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Mugglehead believes that Canadian cannabis retailers will be the next big focus for the industry.

The current marijuana retail industry is practically non-existent today. Not only that, the shopping experience from retailer to retailer, even amongst the same company brands, are incredibly inconsistent.

That’s because Cannabis branding in Canada, like tobacco, is extremely regulated. More importantly, it’s extremely restrictive.

How can any marijuana retailer leverage brand and shopping experience – the way Starbucks has with coffee – when there are so many restrictions on branding and packaging?"

More
5 months 2 weeks ago #122098 by Gambler
Gambler replied the topic: Heelo (private) 50M shares out www.heelocoupons.com
Ron, did not know of bone structure. It is amazing and these guys are huge and everywhere. I found the design engineers are formal areospace engineers, x bombardier people. This video is excellent

More
5 months 2 weeks ago #122097 by RonS
globalnews.ca/news/4915887/apple-facebook-google-privacy-feud/

The privacy issue is coming to the forefront to Heelos advantage

More
5 months 2 weeks ago #122096 by RonS
Alex, there is no limit to the number. They will disappear at the expiration date.

For example you see ads for fast food that are good, for example to March 31.
It will disappear April 1st, that also means you can keep using it over and over.

Also you can block stores so you don't receive anything from them. We are also adding a feature to delete ads as Heelo becomes more popular. You might like the store but not interested in current ad so you could delete it.

We are giving users full control and collect no personal information. This severely disrupts the current advertising platforms that are giving you deals to collect personal information, that using that to sell and spam advertising.

Users are fed up with this, I will post another personal data breach just in the news this weekend

More
5 months 2 weeks ago #122095 by alexgreat
Ron, I see 4 ads on that first pic, how many ads can you have? Is it going to get cluttered?

More
5 months 2 weeks ago #122093 by RonS
The 1st pic is the the Heelo pings on the Heelo app and the 2nd pic shows the Element ad when you click on the ping

Attachments:

More
5 months 2 weeks ago #122092 by RonS
I thought things were crazy a week or so ago, but activity on the sales front has gone viral, especially for a company with 30 employees going to about 40 now. With CEO Roy, there are another 12 sales people working large multi location corporations, Heelo nation is growing fast. Roy, tells me February is booked solid with sales meetings and these guys work 7 days a week. I will send out updates once or twice a week with some of the new sales and developments. We are only going to press release the larger sales contracts,.

This weekend Heelo signed Element Modern Dwellings to a 3 year contract and Heelo is installed at the first construction location. Established in September 2005, Element have been focused on assembling a dynamic team that represents extensive modern design experience, certified project management, proven building expertise and leadership. Their approach is holistic, solution-based, and truly organic through the design and execution phases of our projects

Heelo was at the Bone Structure and Element Modern Dwellings event in Oakville Ontario this weekend. Heelo did a demo of the application for construction industry, home design and real estate development. It was the buzz of the event. I expect many more sales will come from this.

Roy Choi on left with Oggie (the nickname we all call him) who is a lead tech guy at Heelo, at the event
with a Modern Element Dwellings design and construction in Oakville using advanced Bone Structure steel construction system. Bone structure is huge and amazing.
Attachments:

More
5 months 2 weeks ago #122091 by GoldnBoy
GoldnBoy replied the topic: Heelo (private) 50M shares out www.heelocoupons.com
Heelo collects no personal data, a very positive feature of the App/company and will differentiate themselves from these other sneaky data hounds

globalnews.ca/news/4915887/apple-facebook-google-privacy-feud/

More
5 months 2 weeks ago #122068 by alexgreat
Melonie, CCC World Cannabis Conference is in Vegas this year April 1 - 3rd. Who has not heard of heelo in the industry now, will by the end of that, it should be bigger this year from what I can gather. They have a line up of about 70 speakers so far

Here is the link to conference info

www.cannabisconference.com/?utm_medium=a...UEAMYAiAAEgJwBvD_BwE

More
5 months 2 weeks ago #122067 by RonS
Hope to have news out soon. Heelo is going viral in all kinds of sectors. Swamped again yesterday with leads and the cool thing was that none were Cannabis, but all big deal multi locations. I have known Roy a long time, but when I talked to him at 5PM yesterday. he was losing his voice, and the 2nd shift had not started yet.

We get a 2nd wave from around 6pm to 11 or 12am.

Here is another nice Heelo ad

Attachments:

Moderators: RonS
Time to create page: 0.320 seconds
© 2019 Playstocks.net. All Rights Reserved. Designed By JoomShaper