Heelo (private) 50M shares out www.heelocoupons.com

More
2 weeks 1 day ago #123002 by RonS
RonS replied the topic: Heelo (private) 50M shares out www.heelocoupons.com
Congress should push Heelo LOL, as it will disrupt 3 of these

Congress will begin its scrutiny of America's tech giants this afternoon amid growing discomfort in Washington over the power that the companies wield over the industry and public life. An inaugural hearing by the House Judiciary Committee will analyze anti-competitive practices among Silicon Valley’s biggest names, starting with a look at the impact of their platforms on news content, the media and the spread of misinformation online. The committee has already put Amazon (NASDAQ:AMZN), Google (GOOG, GOOGL), Facebook (NASDAQ:FB) and Apple (NASDAQ:AAPL) on alert, and members made clear that the tech titans will go under the microscope.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 weeks 1 day ago #123001 by RonS
If you mean the beta test from years ago, than Heelo will be revisiting them soon. The focus has been on large companies, but we will soon go to smaller ones in the beta and elsewhere

That said we had some significant names in the old beta pizza pizza, La sensa, hudson Bay. subway a few I remember

More
2 weeks 4 days ago #122994 by kwilson17
kwilson17 replied the topic: Heelo (private) 50M shares out www.heelocoupons.com
RonS, what has or will become of the many companies that participated in the beta testing? Also, is Godzilla about ready to rear it's head?

• tonyk
  • Away
More
2 weeks 5 days ago #122988 by tonyk
tonyk replied the topic: Heelo (private) 50M shares out www.heelocoupons.com
I got the same from TD. The shares sit now in no account, in a safe deposit box. When they start trading, and we put into our TFSA. accounts, what will be the tax consequences be? Let’s do hypothetical, your cost was $2 per share, the day they trade is $10, you put them into your TFSA that day, are you sitting with a personal $8 per share capital gain?? And now they are sitting in your TFSA at a cost of $10 per share, or, as Ron S piped in, can Heelo Lawyer, get us a letter or ?? To have them valued at our cost? My accountant says I would be nailed with the Capital gain, most likely at the IPO price, minimum, if it trades higher on first day. If there are any tax accountants in the group, or Ron S, that could shed some light on this topic, it would be greatly appreciated. Thx
Tony

More
2 weeks 6 days ago #122981 by flynn
flynn replied the topic: Heelo (private) 50M shares out www.heelocoupons.com
thanks,
All TD said was they are cant deposit them because they are not trading as of yet. Not a problem, I will go back first day of trading.

• lynnsa10
  • Away
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
3 weeks 4 hours ago #122979 by lynnsa10
lynnsa10 replied the topic: Heelo (private) 50M shares out www.heelocoupons.com
Nice news release today, I love the new web site

Toronto, ON, June 5, 2019 – Heelo Inc. has added increased functionality to Heelo™’s powerful platform consisting of a beacon multi channel feature.

Beacon multi channel allows businesses to execute more than one ad or promotion simultaneously on a single beacon. This will give any business small or large more flexibility and performance while increasing the potential revenue stream per beacon. Canlan Ice Sports will be the first Heelo customer to use multi channel.

On the corporate front, Heelo has moved two strategic advisors to full time sales positions and has opened a technology development office in Mississauga Ontario. The corporate web site www.heelocoupons.com has been totally revamped and consumer site heelo.mobi . Please visit to learn all the latest about Heelo.

Roy Choi, CEO of Heelo comments. “We have listened to our customers and future ones that helped us tailor these new functions to the Heelo experience. Our recent signing with Canlan Ice Sports will be the first to utilize multi channel. We now have a very robust in house technology team that will be instrumental in rolling out future new features and improvements, ensuring we stay well ahead of any competition, maintaining our leading position. Our sales force has been maturing and refining the Heelo sales strategy and now utilize dozens of skeleton presentations tailored to certain business areas and vertical markets. There are numerous large enterprise type customers in our sales pipeline and I look forward to closing more contracts in the weeks and months ahead.”

ABOUT HEELO
Heelo is a leading location based marketing and advertising network that uses leading edge ping technology as an indoor positioning system to build its mobile audience, deploy SMB offerings and deliver advertising campaigns. Heelo is planning its commercial stage of development and growth after successfully engaging over 700 customers and 15,000 mobile users in early trials..

All campaigns and real time offerings are delivered by the Heelo experience ™ campaign management platform which offers complete data management and reporting. Heelo applies several data visualization perspectives to help retailers and advertisers create real time actionable campaigns. www.heelocoupons.com/

More
3 weeks 4 hours ago #122977 by RonS
Right up Heelo's ally

Global retail technology spending will near $203.6 billion in 2019, according to new research conducted by Tech. a collaboration between Retail Week and World Retail Congress. The surge – an anticipated 3.6% leap from 2018 - comes as owners of physical stores strive to add an advanced digital dimension to offline shopping, among other priorities. The need to engage customers in new ways, while managing stock, operations and promotions more effectively and cost-efficiently, are also driving up international IT spending.

finance.yahoo.com/news/tech-2019-global-...-tech-135500682.html

More
3 weeks 17 hours ago #122975 by JunglistGuy
JunglistGuy replied the topic: Heelo (private) 50M shares out www.heelocoupons.com
heelocoupons.com 5 stars thats my running shoe

More
3 weeks 19 hours ago #122974 by Gambler
Gambler replied the topic: Heelo (private) 50M shares out www.heelocoupons.com
Web site looks very professional, excellent job Heelo

More
3 weeks 22 hours ago #122972 by Dreamer
Dreamer replied the topic: Heelo (private) 50M shares out www.heelocoupons.com
Ron, I would love to take a note from Heelo’s lawyer to my FI. Thanks!

More
3 weeks 1 day ago #122968 by Dreamer
Dreamer replied the topic: Heelo (private) 50M shares out www.heelocoupons.com
Ron, I would love to take a note from Heelo’s lawyer to my FI. Thanks!

More
3 weeks 1 day ago #122967 by RonS
The Heelo corporate web site has been revamped, looks awesome to me.
heelocoupons.com

Now there is a news media section so you can get the archive and recent news releases
heelocoupons.com/news/

Moderators: RonS
Time to create page: 0.330 seconds
© 2019 Playstocks.net. All Rights Reserved. Designed By JoomShaper