Heelo (private) 50M shares out www.heelocoupons.com

More
2 weeks 11 hours ago #124520 by flynn
flynn replied the topic: Heelo (private) 50M shares out www.heelocoupons.com
Saw this instgram ad.
Coupons for local businesses.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 weeks 11 hours ago #124519 by flynn
Attachments:

More
2 weeks 19 hours ago #124513 by RonS
RonS replied the topic: Heelo (private) 50M shares out www.heelocoupons.com

JunglistGuy wrote: Ron, this headline news caught my eye this morning. If Heelo continues on it's path, won't these big tech giants just gobble us up at a discounted price to what the company could really do over time?

That is a good point, but we structured Heelo Just like a Facebook or Amazon, you have to with big tech and for your small tech to go big. Founders own a big majority of shares and even with finance dilution they still own majority so a company like Facebook cannot take control by gaining over 50% of the stock. It is also the reason big tech stays private until they can IPO with a position of strength. You do not want to be distracted by public markets too early, using considerable resource there. defending short attacks by other big tech etc.

Becoming big tech is all about control of your destiny and being stealth outside the prying public markets so you can take control and dominant your market or niche. If you notice the big tech that goes public, like Uber and Lyft as latest examples, do so after they have good market share in their tech sector and then IPO at $30, $50, $80 per share or whatever. That is Heelo's plan. I will mention too, those ride apps have poor revenue/profit models. Heelo has the best revenue model I know of in big tech, but we don't talk about it much (stealth). Why let any competition know.

Interesting Facebook, even though public just revealed for the first time, the revenue numbers broken out to show what they get from youtube advertising. I think it was $15 billion for 2019,

We project 1.5M users this year, but it could be way higher and will be way higher in 2021. This will be the time Heelo will have the position of strength. Obvious you cannot predict too precisely when you will have that strength and go public. But when we do it will be in the US., that is where big tech is. We might also look at a NYSE and TSX IPO or just straight NASDAQ

More
2 weeks 1 day ago #124507 by flynn
Great update today.. Love the mention that Heelo wants to IPO Nasdaq or New York.
Harvey's every week I use the app. Counter staff mentioned that a bunch order now with app. Burlington location Dundas/Walkers line.

keep it up.

More
2 weeks 1 day ago #124506 by JunglistGuy
JunglistGuy replied the topic: Heelo (private) 50M shares out www.heelocoupons.com
Ron, this headline news caught my eye this morning. If Heelo continues on it's path, won't these big tech giants just gobble us up at a discounted price to what the company could really do over time?

"
Alphabet, Amazon, Apple, Facebook and Microsoft made a combined $55.2 billion in net profit in the most recent quarter, making clear that threats of regulatory and legal scrutiny have done little to hurt the bottom line.

As the companies get richer, they’re branching out, buying or muscling aside rivals in ways that could have far-reaching implications for the world economy."

More
2 weeks 1 day ago #124505 by alexgreat
alexgreat replied the topic: Heelo (private) 50M shares out www.heelocoupons.com
Building an app and maintaining one that works well is not a simple task, if it ever was. The Democrats app to tally the Iowa voting for party leaders was a disaster yesterday. But it is government - can they get anything right.

Cheers to Heelo with their early success

www.nytimes.com/2020/02/03/us/politics/i...in-email&login=email

More
2 weeks 2 days ago #124504 by Dreamer
Dreamer replied the topic: Heelo (private) 50M shares out www.heelocoupons.com
Thank you for sharing Lynnsa10. I have already rated the app on ios; perhaps everyone could.
Also I was on Heelo website and they have posted the Outlook Ron: heelocoupons.com/heelo-mobile-market-outlook-2020/
And it is amazing. Great job on this Ron!!

More
2 weeks 2 days ago #124503 by lynnsa10
lynnsa10 replied the topic: Heelo (private) 50M shares out www.heelocoupons.com
If you google Heelo you get a snap shot of the two app stores among the Heelo web site and social media links etc. Here is a screen shot - excellent

Attachments:

More
2 weeks 2 days ago #124501 by RonS
GB, yes steady everyday, the rate of downloads is about doubling every 3 weeks or so

Here is a little logo that Heelo is going out on social
Attachments:

More
2 weeks 5 days ago #124498 by GoldnBoy
GoldnBoy replied the topic: Heelo (private) 50M shares out www.heelocoupons.com
Ron, great news for so soon. How are downloads going? Are they pretty steady?

More
2 weeks 5 days ago #124497 by RonS
Heelo now has over 10,000 downloads so hit that mark before end of January.

100,000 next!!

More
2 weeks 5 days ago #124487 by Gambler
Gambler replied the topic: Heelo (private) 50M shares out www.heelocoupons.com
I am getting great feed back from friends I told and are using it. All of them are using Heelo every week at least. I recently used the coupon for donuts at Tim Hortons, I hardly ever eat them but was a hero when I brought them home. LOL

Moderators: RonS
Time to create page: 0.300 seconds
© 2019 Playstocks.net. All Rights Reserved. Designed By JoomShaper