Heelo (private) 50M shares out www.heelocoupons.com

More
3 months 5 days ago #123890 by Gambler
Gambler replied the topic: Heelo (private) 50M shares out www.heelocoupons.com
This is not a venture penny stock. I believe the plan is to IPO on NY and/or NASDAQ.
BTW, one of the co-founders of Uber is Canadian, they IPOd on NY

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 months 6 days ago #123889 by flynn
flynn replied the topic: Heelo (private) 50M shares out www.heelocoupons.com
Wouldn't it be easier to get listed on the TSX Venture?
Since this is a Canadian company.
The following user(s) said Thank You: myhome

More
3 months 6 days ago #123887 by Dreamer
Dreamer replied the topic: Heelo (private) 50M shares out www.heelocoupons.com
Hi Ron, I asked a Techie friend of mine to review Heelo. He said: Just downloaded it. Looks very promising for sure. Key is fo they have patents that will prevail and allow them to take advantage of the abilities in that app? If they do then for sure this looks like it will shine for sure
I am pretty sure they have the patents covered off but thought I would bring this to your attention.

I have my kids and friends downloading & using Heelo. The kids generation say this is amazing. They used to get a coupon, take a picture of it, then send it to their friends to also use.

Last night one of my boys went thru the drive thru at Taco Bell. He mentioned he had a coupon and the Taco person said ok. They asked to see the coupon on his phone and they said ok. But they didn't really take down a number or info off the coupon.
I was wondering if Heelo would be missing out on this revenue?

Go Heelo GO!!

More
3 months 1 week ago #123883 by GoldnBoy
GoldnBoy replied the topic: Heelo (private) 50M shares out www.heelocoupons.com
This has the potential to go viral with millions of users. Everyone goes to fast food joints and the economy is still so so at best for middle and lower class, they will want to save some $$

The challenge will be getting this out to the first few hundred thousand. As Ron pointed out, we can all help with this. Get your friends and family using the app

Go Heelo go!!!!

More
3 months 1 week ago #123881 by lynnsa10
lynnsa10 replied the topic: Heelo (private) 50M shares out www.heelocoupons.com
Alex, agree this is amazing. There must be a lot of America chains, only 24 come up for me in Ontario Canada

More
3 months 1 week ago #123880 by alexgreat
alexgreat replied the topic: Heelo (private) 50M shares out www.heelocoupons.com
Wow!!!!!!!!!! very impressive, I did not expect so many, over 150. This should attract a lot of users

More
3 months 1 week ago #123878 by PerseusLtd
PerseusLtd replied the topic: Heelo (private) 50M shares out www.heelocoupons.com
Heelo™ Provides Coupons, Deals & Promos (digitally) For Over 150 Fast Food Chains in North America.

heelocoupons.com/heelo-provides-coupons-...ns-in-north-america/

More
3 months 1 week ago #123876 by alexgreat
alexgreat replied the topic: Heelo (private) 50M shares out www.heelocoupons.com
Can't wait Ron. More personal data abused??

Google's (GOOG, GOOGL) Project Nightingale is collecting personal health data from Ascension facilities in 21 states without patient or doctor knowledge, according to WSJ sources. The data includes lab results, diagnoses, and other information, including patient names and dates of birth. Privacy experts say Project Nightingale appears allowable under the federal HIPAA law, which lets hospitals share data with business partners if the information helps "the covered entity carry out its healthcare functions."

More
3 months 1 week ago #123874 by RonS
RonS replied the topic: Heelo (private) 50M shares out www.heelocoupons.com
Tic toc, tic toc, news coming out soon

More
3 months 1 week ago #123853 by RonS

itnsk wrote: I used Heelo at A&W last night and it was very easy and convenient to use without having to search for paper coupons!

I also tried to use it at Tim Horton's, however, they did not accept the coupon for some reason.

I think the ones at Tim Hortons now are daily deals so you don't need a coupon. They are listed as 'At participating restaurants'

More
3 months 1 week ago #123852 by RonS
Flynn, just be fast food for now. More things will come in future phases

More
3 months 1 week ago #123851 by RonS

mozrep wrote: The app looks amazing!...I tried to use it at A&W on Saturday in Montreal but it did not work at the cash. Is there something they need to scan or type in?
I pressed on the picture and whole bunch of coupons appeared but that did not work either.

It is best to zoom in on the coupon you want to use, so the cashier can see the details. There is just a code they need to enter in the register. That said digital coupons are only about 35% of the market and there will be some cashiers that have maybe not seen them before. Heelo did put a print option in to print the coupons.

Moderators: RonS
Time to create page: 0.340 seconds
© 2019 Playstocks.net. All Rights Reserved. Designed By JoomShaper