Heelo (private) 50M shares out www.heelocoupons.com

More
5 days 15 hours ago #124569 by RonS
RonS replied the topic: Heelo (private) 50M shares out www.heelocoupons.com
Yes NotifyM for B@B and large customers that want to white label under their brand.

If you do not know already, everything moving to mobile

Mobile adoption around the world is having a significant impact on the web’s traffic. According to a new report from SimilarWeb, out today, mobile web traffic has jumped 30.6% since 2017, while desktop traffic dropped 3.3%. But it’s not just the numbers that are changing. Mobile visitors also behave differently from their desktop web counterparts, staying on pages for shorter periods of time, for example, which is impacting core metrics web publishers today track.

techcrunch.com/2020/02/10/web-traffic-in...223b-monthly-visits/

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 days 17 hours ago #124567 by PerseusLtd
PerseusLtd replied the topic: Heelo (private) 50M shares out www.heelocoupons.com
New Brand under Heelo ? www.notifym.com

More
1 week 1 day ago #124555 by alexgreat
alexgreat replied the topic: Heelo (private) 50M shares out www.heelocoupons.com
Whats up Ron, these boys going to promote Heelo?

More
1 week 2 days ago #124551 by RonS
check this out, will soon be relevant for Heelo

In April, BTS became only the third group in 50 years to have three number one albums on the Billboard 200 charts in less than 12 months, joining the ranks of The Beatles and The Monkees. The next month, BTS became the first group in Billboard history to spend five weeks at number one on the Billboard Artist 100 chart.

Like the Beatles, BTS had traveled from another continent to perform for their enormous American fan base. But that the South Korean stars had managed to crack the American market was perhaps an even greater achievement. Most of BTS's songs are in Korean, the group only has one fluent English speaker, and they were selling
Americans a distinctly Asian brand of sex appeal.

www.cnn.com/2019/06/01/asia/bts-kpop-us-intl/index.html

More
1 week 5 days ago #124543 by Gambler
Gambler replied the topic: Heelo (private) 50M shares out www.heelocoupons.com
ron, I hear your point, but don't over look the cool factor. A lot of these watches are bought by young people and it is about look at me, look at what I have.

I heard a story, of one kid at school with one and a few months later most of the school kids had one. It is sorta like us older folks with bigger TVs, lol. And they are cheaper than large screen TVs.

It will be more about look at what I can do with my watch. Almost everyone likes to brag to their friends on what a good deal they got on this or that!

Personally I will probably never buy a smart watch

More
1 week 6 days ago #124536 by ron
ron replied the topic: Heelo (private) 50M shares out www.heelocoupons.com

lynnsa10 wrote: Using your watch to get a deal on your bagle and coffee or chicken salad or burger How cool is that

do people who can afford an apple watch really need coupons to buy their food...lol...

More
1 week 6 days ago #124535 by lynnsa10
lynnsa10 replied the topic: Heelo (private) 50M shares out www.heelocoupons.com
Using your watch to get a deal on your bagle and coffee or chicken salad or burger How cool is that

More
1 week 6 days ago #124534 by Gambler
Gambler replied the topic: Heelo (private) 50M shares out www.heelocoupons.com
Ron that is amazing, I think you mentioned before about the smart watch, but drifted out of mind. Heelo truly is way ahead of the curve. I am glad I invested and I am putting more into the next finance round

More
1 week 6 days ago #124530 by RonS
Some huge news for Heelo out of Apple.

Yesterday it was revealed, Apple now sells more watches than the entire Swiss watch industry.

The Apple Watch wasn’t just the best-selling smartwatch last year, but also put the Swiss watch industry to shame, according to new sales estimates compiled by Strategy Analytics. The report estimates Apple shipped nearly 31 million units in 2019, a 36 percent jump over last year. The Swiss watch industry, which includes brands like Swatch and TAG Heuer, only shipped an estimated 21.1 million units, a 13 percent decline, Strategy Analytics says.

www.theverge.com/2020/2/5/21125565/apple...et-estimates-outsold

Here is the big kicker, the heelo app is designed to work on the apple smart watch. We will be making a video about it .

Heelo's app could easily become the #1 app for smart watch, few apps have been built with the smart watch in mind. A 31 million down load advantage, you can take that to the bank.

More
1 week 6 days ago #124528 by RonS

DearJohn wrote: Local restaurants would be a great addition. App downloads are going well. Ron is Heelo planning on some paid advertising like outside social media?

DJ, yes Heelo will do some paid advertising at some point and at different times. It is important to get your organic growth working well first. I am going to put a 2 page thing together on it, a few others have asked about it

More
1 week 6 days ago #124527 by DearJohn
DearJohn replied the topic: Heelo (private) 50M shares out www.heelocoupons.com
Local restaurants would be a great addition. App downloads are going well. Ron is Heelo planning on some paid advertising like outside social media?

More
2 weeks 9 hours ago #124520 by flynn
flynn replied the topic: Heelo (private) 50M shares out www.heelocoupons.com
Saw this instgram ad.
Coupons for local businesses.

Moderators: RonS
Time to create page: 0.298 seconds
© 2019 Playstocks.net. All Rights Reserved. Designed By JoomShaper