Zonte Video - February 19, 2024

Zonte Aug. 10, 2023 Video

Performance 2009 to 2023 (compound annual)

performance2009 2023Small

New subscribers, setup your Login ( Menu-Login)

Subscriptions

Reconnaissance Africa(RECO)

More
1 week 1 day ago #129649 by Gambler
Gambler replied the topic: Reconnaissance Africa(RECO)
I don't think it has anything to do with the stock. It is the typical environmental attack on oil&gas. If you read carefully they are really saying there is human rights abuse because they could hurt the environment affecting humans.

Just tricky headlines to mislead people

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 week 1 day ago #129648 by ron
ron replied the topic: Reconnaissance Africa(RECO)
Don't like that news, the reason why it's down,

Post says Reconafrica accused of human-rights abuses

2024-04-11 08:35 ET - In the News

The Financial Post reports in its Thursday edition that human-rights lawyers want an investigation into Reconnaissance Energy Africa, alleging the company has committed several human rights abuses in Namibia. Postmedia's Matt Scace writes that on Tuesday at Parliament Hill in Ottawa, the human rights program at the University of Toronto requested the Canadian Ombudsperson for Responsible Enterprise (CORE) -- a third party office responsible for reviewing alleged human-rights violations by Canadian companies -- investigate Reconafrica. Following a "fact-finding mission" in Namibia, the lawyers found "flagrant disregard for the welfare of locals and the protection and sustainable use of resources in the Okavango region," said Nabila Khan at the University of Toronto faculty of law's international human-rights program. The program, on behalf of Saving Okavango's Unique Life, alleges the region's only water source had been potentially contaminated, that Reconafrica confiscated land from locals and its activities have destroyed several native forests while conducting seismic surveys. While declining to comment, Reconafrica has previously defended its operations in the region in prior reporting by other news outlets.

© 2024 Canjex Publishing Ltd. All rights reserved.

More
4 weeks 10 hours ago #129635 by ron
Financing at $0.90, that's why the stock was down since last week, bought some more at $0.89 !!!

ReconAfrica arranges $10-million bought deal offering

2024-03-21 23:36 ET - News Release

Mr. Brian Reinsborough reports

RECONAFRICA ANNOUNCES C$10 MILLION BOUGHT-DEAL PUBLIC OFFERING

Reconnaissance Energy Africa Ltd. has entered into an agreement with Research Capital Corp. as the sole bookrunner and lead underwriter, on behalf of a syndicate of underwriters, pursuant to which the underwriters have agreed to purchase, on a bought deal basis, 11,112,000 units of the company at a price of 90 cents per unit for aggregate gross proceeds to the company of $10,000,800.

Each unit shall be composed of one common share of the company and one common share purchase warrant of the company. Each warrant shall entitle the holder thereof to purchase one common share at an exercise price of $1.15 at any time up to 24 months from the closing of the offering. In the event that, at any time four months and one day after the date of issuance and prior to the expiry date of the warrants, the moving volume-weighted average trading price of the common shares on the TSX Venture Exchange, or other principal exchange on which the common shares are listed, is equal to or greater than $2.50 for any 20 consecutive trading days, the company may, within 10 business days of the occurrence of such event, deliver a notice to the holders of warrants accelerating the expiry date of the warrants to the date that is 30 days following the date of such notice. Any unexercised warrants shall automatically expire at the end of the accelerated exercise period.

More
1 month 15 hours ago #129631 by alexgreat
alexgreat replied the topic: Reconnaissance Africa(RECO)
Lets see if a million $ promo does anything to the stock

VANCOUVER, BC, March 18, 2024 /PRNewswire/ - Reconnaissance Energy Africa Ltd. (the "Company" or "ReconAfrica") (TSXV: RECO) (OTCQX: RECAF) (Frankfurt: 0XD) announces that it has engaged the services of FTB Capital Inc. ("FTB") to conduct investor awareness, advertising and marketing activities by distributing public information provided by the Company regarding the Company's business to various media outlets (the "Publishing Agreement"). The Publishing Agreement is valid until December 31, 2024, commencing March 18, 2024. FTB will be paid a fee of US$995,000 for its services. In addition, FTB will be granted two million options in the Company at a price of $1.10.

More
3 months 4 days ago #128428 by itnsk
itnsk replied the topic: Reconnaissance Africa(RECO)
I'll go in for 8.50

More
3 months 4 days ago - 3 months 4 days ago #128420 by JimB
JimB replied the topic: Reconnaissance Africa(RECO)
My prediction for Recon Africa for 2024 is $4.23
Last Edit: 3 months 4 days ago by JimB.

More
3 months 4 days ago #128417 by Hoss
Hoss replied the topic: Reconnaissance Africa(RECO)
The odds look good for a discovery this year. I will go with $6.15

More
3 months 4 days ago #128411 by goldenboy
goldenboy replied the topic: Reconnaissance Africa(RECO)
Thanks Junglist, reminded me to get my pick in, I go an even $5.00

More
3 months 4 days ago #128410 by JunglistGuy
JunglistGuy replied the topic: Reconnaissance Africa(RECO)
Put me down for $4.15

More
3 months 4 days ago #128406 by lynnsa10
lynnsa10 replied the topic: Reconnaissance Africa(RECO)
I go with $5.20

More
3 months 1 week ago - 3 months 1 week ago #128399 by ron
Going with $5.79
Last Edit: 3 months 1 week ago by ron.

More
3 months 1 week ago #128396 by Dreamer
Dreamer replied the topic: Reconnaissance Africa(RECO)
I'll go with $8.00

Moderators: RonS
Time to create page: 0.152 seconds
© 2019 Playstocks.net. All Rights Reserved. Designed By JoomShaper