Zonte Video - February 19, 2024

Zonte Aug. 10, 2023 Video

New subscribers, setup your Login ( Menu-Login)

Subscriptions

Performance 2009 to 2023 (compound annual)

performance2009 2023Small

Reconnaissance Africa(RECO)

More
3 years 3 months ago #126054 by RonS
RonS replied the topic: Reconnaissance Africa(RECO)
TonyK, the environmental groups are always against everything. I am not too concerned.
As Lynnsa posted. you have to consider the good that most exploration companies do for local communities that really need.

I don't expect any delays. I doubt enviro will get any support from locals and they are drilling and donating 3 more water wells

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 3 months ago #126053 by RonS

mozrep wrote: RonS - Should we be also looking at Craig Steinke's company Renaissance Oil seeing as they just bought into RECO's area in Botswana?

I think so, I have owned some for about 2 years. I bought for their Mexican assets which they have given up on. RECO should be the main horse in the play

More
3 years 3 months ago #126052 by lynnsa10
lynnsa10 replied the topic: Reconnaissance Africa(RECO)
Recon Energy Update 2 (TSX-V: RECO & OTCQX: RECAF) – Company Drills and Donates Water Well to Local Community - Plan to Drill 3 Additional Community Water Wells Starting in Jan 2021

December 22, 2020

We wanted to pass on some more really great news about Recon Energy wherein they have drilled a water well and donated it to the local community for their use. Prior to this water well being completed women in the community had to walk upwards of 10 km each way to access water. This is a game changer for the community and they are truly ecstatic about this development as you can see from watching the two short video’s attached to this email. We also recently learned that Recon Africa plans to drill 3 additional community water wells for communities in the area starting in January 2021.

Recon shares are up 15% today presently trading at US$1.75. Based on yesterday’s drilling update which was very positive with the rig now on location and being set at the 6-2 pad, we expect 2021 to be extremely active for Recon Africa and their shareholders. To get a good sense of what we can expect to see over the next few months be sure to take a look at the updated Haywood Research report that was attached to yesterday’s Recon update as well as yesterday’s press release, link here:
reconafrica.com/wp-content/uploads/RecoA...date-Dec-21-2020.pdf

Before

After
Attachments:

More
3 years 3 months ago #126038 by tonyk
tonyk replied the topic: Reconnaissance Africa(RECO)
Ron S, I’m hearing rumours that there are many environmental groups against this drilling going forward. Just wondering what you have heard, and as investors in this project, is there any concerns for a delay in spudding the first drill target? There was a bit of a serious decline in the share price last week, but it quickly recovered. Not sure the reason for it going down, and why it came back quickly to the recent levels. Should we be concerned of this environmental movement? I like the project, the team involved and have a good position in the stock, and have been accumulating warrants, and would have thought the environmental concerns would’ve been dealt with, especially with the Namibian (?) government believed to have 10% stake? Your thoughts

• mozrep
  • mozrep's Avatar Topic Author
More
3 years 3 months ago #125911 by mozrep
mozrep replied the topic: Reconnaissance Africa(RECO)
RonS - Should we be also looking at Craig Steinke's company Renaissance Oil seeing as they just bought into RECO's area in Botswana?

More
3 years 4 months ago #125845 by RonS
Reconnaissance Energy Africa’s (OTC: RECAF & TSX-V: RECO) management team was invited to present to the Houston Chapter of API (American Petroleum Institute at the venerated Petroleum Club in Houston (on the 35th Floor of the Total (Petrochemical) Plaza Tower).

vimeo.com/480128335

As you will see from viewing this new, very comprehensive deep dive on the project, the Kavango Basin has all the ear markings of a major new multi-billion barrel field discovery - and if you are even a tiny bit bullish on the future of hydrocarbon based energy you should take a very close look at Recon Africa as the leverage and upside for this stock quite literally is off the chart! During this roughly 1 hour and fifteen minute roundtable presentation to the Houston API members (and was also live streamed to the global API membership) Recon Energy’s management and technical team make a very solid case to the high prospectivity of their play

More
3 years 6 months ago #125612 by RonS
At recent prices, I think you are better off buying the stock.

Stock at $1 and warrants at $0.44, so the stock has to go to $1.44 to break even on the warrants, although they would increase in price with the time factor

If the stock went to $1.80, you would be up 80%. The warrants might go $1.00 then so you would be up over 100%. so would do a little better.

I think the warrants will offer better leverage when the stock is higher, as the premium will decline as they become further in the money

• mozrep
  • mozrep's Avatar Topic Author
More
3 years 7 months ago #125510 by mozrep
mozrep created the topic: Reconnaissance Africa(RECO)
RonS - Any suggestions if we should buy the warrants?

Moderators: RonS
Time to create page: 0.136 seconds
© 2019 Playstocks.net. All Rights Reserved. Designed By JoomShaper