Zonte Video - February 19, 2024

Zonte Aug. 10, 2023 Video

Performance 2009 to 2023 (compound annual)

performance2009 2023Small

New subscribers, setup your Login ( Menu-Login)

Subscriptions

Reconnaissance Africa(RECO)

More
3 days 22 hours ago #129668 by ron
ron replied the topic: Reconnaissance Africa(RECO)
The stock got clobbered today, bought some more, but where is it going to stop ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 days 6 hours ago - 6 days 6 hours ago #129661 by ron
Yes, you're right Gambler, I've seen it before, but I always thought they needed authorization of the company first, bought some more this week. The way of proceeding is still kind of strange, the company should have a say.
Last Edit: 6 days 6 hours ago by ron.

More
6 days 8 hours ago #129660 by Gambler
Gambler replied the topic: Reconnaissance Africa(RECO)
Yes, they do it every day. You see it a lot more with senior stocks. They are always posting short articles on what analysts say on the large gold companies, for example , and both good and bad.

Look at the Stockwatch heading, they call it 'In the News'

Here is one on Kinross Gold last week

2024-04-05 07:22 ET - In the News

The Globe and Mail reports in its Friday, April 5, edition that analysts at National Bank Financial see the expectation for declining real rates supporting precious metal prices with equity valuations remaining near trough levels. The Globe's David Leeder writes that the National Bank analysts say: "We outlined a constructive outlook for precious metal prices within our 2024 Year Ahead Thematic. With an improving outlook for declining real rates, heightened geopolitical risk and continued strong global central bank purchases, gold/silver prices have responded favourably up 11.1 per cent and 14.2 per cent year-to-date, respectively. We've updated estimates and price deck on the back of a strong gold tape to start the year which has seen numerous names across our coverage show significant share price gains. Despite the significant increase in precious metal prices, equity valuations remain near trough levels and are poised to play catch up." The National Bank analysts continue to rate Kinross Gold "outperform," while boosting their share target to $13.50 from $10. Analysts on average target the shares at $9.69. The Globe reported on Feb. 7 that National Bank kept Kinross at "outperform." It was then worth $7.34.

More
1 week 1 hour ago #129659 by ron
So, you're telling me that stockwatch can put whatever they want concerning a company, they are a depraved group of people, it doesn't make sense for me, I think it's the second time it happens with RECO.

More
1 week 3 hours ago #129657 by Gambler
ron, it is not a news release, just an article in a newspaper. They get it out on investment sites to scare investors. Stockwatch is also notorious for working with shorts.

I think the stock being down is a temporary because of recent financing

More
1 week 6 hours ago - 1 week 6 hours ago #129656 by ron
The news isn't on Tmx, it's only on stockwatch, have to agree, don't quite understand how news releases are managed, I thought an approval from RECO was needed before sending a news release, otherwise, you and I could send any kind of news release to stockwatch, don't get it.

money.tmx.com/en/quote/RECO
Last Edit: 1 week 6 hours ago by ron.

More
1 week 8 hours ago #129655 by Gambler
ron, RECO had nothing to do with that news, it was dreamed up by a reporter and climate activists

More
1 week 16 hours ago #129654 by ron
Gambler, don't understand why RECO decided to release that news, what was their objective ?

More
1 week 16 hours ago - 1 week 16 hours ago #129653 by ron
alexgreat, when you say,

I hope they all pay double for fuel in their cars and burn their ass on their solar panels

Are you talking about the activists or the people in Africa ?

Personally I'm not against solar energy, Texas, California and Arizona are using solar panels and it's working just fine, and I'm not against oil, you won't catch me buying a EV.
Last Edit: 1 week 16 hours ago by ron.

More
1 week 17 hours ago #129652 by alexgreat
alexgreat replied the topic: Reconnaissance Africa(RECO)
Ya what a joke, it says it was a 'fact finding mission' but does not list any facts. Just makes claims, says 'potential' and they quote some rookie lawyer who is totally biased in a program ' Saving Okavango's Unique Life' which is the reserve 100s of kms away,

More
1 week 17 hours ago #129651 by Gambler
Alex, and check out the reporter. He is still a kid changing his diapers with less than 2 years as a reporter. No doubt bought and paid for

Ron, check some background, don't believe what you read, most is BS these days

More
1 week 17 hours ago #129650 by alexgreat
alexgreat replied the topic: Reconnaissance Africa(RECO)
Gambler good point. Also note there is no investigation or nothing. The news is they 'want' one. It is typical climate scam BS. They say there is disregard for locals because in their opinion RECO is hurting these locals environment. They make a bunch of acqusations with no proof or evidence. Just because it is in a respected newspaper it means something???

These activists pay a lot of money to get press. They know RECO is going to drill again, so time to attack.

I hope they all pay double for fuel in their cars and burn their ass on their solar panels

Moderators: RonS
Time to create page: 0.160 seconds
© 2019 Playstocks.net. All Rights Reserved. Designed By JoomShaper