Zonte Video - February 19, 2024

Zonte Aug. 10, 2023 Video

New subscribers, setup your Login ( Menu-Login)

Subscriptions

Performance 2009 to 2023 (compound annual)

performance2009 2023Small

Rokmaster TSXV:RKR OTCQB:RKMSF

More
3 years 3 months ago #126026 by lynnsa10
lynnsa10 replied the topic: Rokmaster TSXV:RKR OTCQB:RKMSF
This video is January this year, but well worth watching

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 3 months ago #126021 by ron
ron replied the topic: Rokmaster TSXV:RKR OTCQB:RKMSF

JunglistGuy wrote: Thanks for starting a topic. I have owned some for a while and up nicely

At what price did you buy JunglistGuy ?

More
3 years 3 months ago #126020 by JunglistGuy
JunglistGuy replied the topic: Rokmaster TSXV:RKR OTCQB:RKMSF
Thanks for starting a topic. I have owned some for a while and up nicely

More
3 years 3 months ago - 3 years 3 months ago #126017 by ron
ron replied the topic: Rokmaster TSXV:RKR OTCQB:RKMSF
You're the master,you say buy,we buy..lol..but will wait next week,might see a drop in the share price,100k shares to start with could be an interesting position,we could even have a contest for this stock in 2022,

Btw,the zonte board is waiting for you for some precisions,the bride feels cheated...lol...

Any price target in 2021 for RKR ?
Last Edit: 3 years 3 months ago by ron.

More
3 years 3 months ago #126013 by RonS
RonS created the topic: Rokmaster TSXV:RKR OTCQB:RKMSF
A recent preliminary feasibility study for a High-grade underground mine comprising the main zone with 9.39 million tonnes averaging 4.24 g/t gold, 49.8 g/t silver, 2.62 % zinc, 1.63% (diluted), and the Yellow Jacket zone with 0.65 MT averaging 7.47 % Zn, 1.90% Pb, 43 g/t Ag and 0.06 g/t Au (diluted).

After-tax net present value 5 per cent of $423-million and 29.5 per cent internal rate of return at $1,561 (U.S.) per ounce Au, $20.55 (U.S.) per oz Ag, $1.07 (U.S.) per pound Zn and 91 U.S. cents per lb Pb.

The payback is only 2.6 years with life of mine all in costs of just $842 (U.S.) per oz payable AuEq.

Revel Ridge has a 43-101 M&I resource of 1,283.000 gold equivalent ounces. This does not include expected additional resources for the current underground drill program and future ones, Based on results released so far, we can easily expect inferred resources to move to M&I and the overall size of the project can increase significantly. There are 1,015,000 ounces in the inferred category.

Recent drill results give confidence that the resources will increase significantly.

Drill hole DDH RR20-11 was reported December 11th with assays of 5.09 g/t gold equivalent over 8.37 metres. DDH RR20-11 conclusively demonstrates that significant gold mineralization exists external to the current resource area and remains open.
DDH RR20-11 intersected the RRMZ mineralization approximately 90 metres down dip from the last hole drilled on this sectional plane and, together with results of DDH RR20-12 (results to be released upon availability), suggests that, on this section, RRMZ mineralization forms a near-continuous mineralized sheet with a currently known down dip extent exceeding 600 metres. DDH RR20-11 samples were rushed ahead of other samples for assay to guide and delineate additional down dip stepout holes planned outside the defined current resource areas.

Assays are not reported yet for hole 12, but the above paragraph from the news release suggests they hit the zone and would extend it to a whopping 600 metres down dip.

The stock around $0.38 appears quite undervalued, with an EV per ounce in the ground around US$10/ounce

Moderators: RonS
Time to create page: 0.125 seconds
© 2019 Playstocks.net. All Rights Reserved. Designed By JoomShaper