Bam Bam Resources CSE:BBR OTC:NPEZF

More
6 months 3 weeks ago #126344 by RonS
RonS replied the topic: Bam Bam Resources CSE:BBR OTC:NPEZF
Tony, I talked to a couple people who use TD and if you call through your TD mobile app on the phone, they answer very quickly

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Gambler
  • Gambler's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
6 months 3 weeks ago #126343 by Gambler
Gambler replied the topic: Bam Bam Resources CSE:BBR OTC:NPEZF
Mine at TD don't show split either. I think it can take a week to two. I have heard all the banking trading platforms are over whelmed with all the new accounts. I was on the phone waiting two hours with Scotia a couple weeks ago

More
6 months 3 weeks ago #126342 by tonyk
tonyk replied the topic: Bam Bam Resources CSE:BBR OTC:NPEZF
I use TD direct and still do not see the post split it on BBR in my account yet. Last week it took me an hour and a half to get through to the trading desk to exercise my RECO warrants, and that still has not been done either, not sure what the time frame is usually, it has been many moons since my last, and that would have been with a full brokerage. I cannot take any action on any of these two stocks if I chose to do so. I am thinking it's time for a change!
Cheers guys, GLTA

More
6 months 3 weeks ago #126341 by alexgreat
alexgreat replied the topic: Bam Bam Resources CSE:BBR OTC:NPEZF
Split showed in my account today Nice!!!

• Gambler
  • Gambler's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
6 months 3 weeks ago #126338 by Gambler
Gambler replied the topic: Bam Bam Resources CSE:BBR OTC:NPEZF
Thanks DJ, looks like the stock is going to open up stronger today

More
6 months 3 weeks ago #126337 by DearJohn
DearJohn replied the topic: Bam Bam Resources CSE:BBR OTC:NPEZF
Some more good news for Bam Bam

February 23, 2021) - Bam Bam Resources Corp. (CSE: BBR) (OTC Pink: NPEZF) (FSE: 4NPB) ("Bam Bam" or the "Company") is pleased to announce that assay results have been received for 399 soil samples collected from the eastern side of the intrusive complex at the Majuba Hill Porphyry Copper Project in Pershing County, Nevada. Anomalous copper, silver, molybdenum, zinc, and gold correlate with the intrusive centers identified from the 2020 exploration program. Combining the soil results with 2020 geologic modeling, the historical geophysics, and historical geochemical data highlights the two newly recognized intrusive centers. Overlapping Cu, Ag, Au, Mo, and Zn zones will provide additional guidance for the 2021 exploration program.

Highlights

Assay results have been received for 399 soil samples collected from the eastern side of the intrusive complex at the Majuba Hill Porphyry Copper Project.

The discovery of the two newly recognized intrusive centers was achieved by combining the soil results with 2020 geologic modeling, the historical geophysics, and historical geochemical data.

The strong correlation of the new intrusive centers with historic geochemistry and IP geophysics is remarkably similar to the geochemistry/geophysical association with the mineralized intrusive center drilled in BBR deep core holes MHB-8 and MHB-9.

Overlapping Cu, Ag, Au, Mo, and Zn zones will provide additional guidance for the 2021 exploration program.

Attachments:

More
6 months 3 weeks ago #126327 by alexgreat
alexgreat replied the topic: Bam Bam Resources CSE:BBR OTC:NPEZF
Now last .54

VANCOUVER, BC — February 19, 2021 — Bam Bam Resources Corp. (CSE: BBR / OTC: NPEZF / FSE: 4NPB) (“Bam Bam” or the “Company”) is pleased to announce that a drone magnetic survey by Zonge International, Inc. is underway at the Majuba Hill Porphyry Copper Project in Pershing County, Nevada. The magnetic coverage is being expanded because of the very encouraging results from a 2018 ground magnetic survey over part of the project area.

Attachments:

More
6 months 3 weeks ago #126323 by GoldnBoy
GoldnBoy replied the topic: Bam Bam Resources CSE:BBR OTC:NPEZF
Stock up big this morning post split, last .52, great call RonS

More
6 months 4 weeks ago #126299 by ron
ron replied the topic: Bam Bam Resources CSE:BBR OTC:NPEZF
Still holding lynnsa10,but have a small position.

More
6 months 4 weeks ago #126298 by lynnsa10
lynnsa10 replied the topic: Bam Bam Resources CSE:BBR OTC:NPEZF
Stock has been on a tear, where is everyone?

We are pleased to announce that a drone magnetic survey by Zonge International, Inc. is underway at the Majuba Hill Porphyry Copper Project in Pershing County, Nevada. The magnetic coverage is being expanded because of the very encouraging results from a 2018 ground magnetic survey over part of the project area.

David Greenway, President & CEO, commented: “The porphyry copper fingerprint we are seeing in the geophysical data is very encouraging. I am pleased that we can get the field crews on the project and advance this phase of our 2021 exploration program. Majuba is emerging as a large-scale copper project and working in a safe jurisdiction like Nevada allows Bam Bam to be very effective with our exploration dollars.”

Please read the full news release here:
www.bambamresources.com/bam-bam-expandin...+News+Release+Feb+19

Read News Release
If you have any comments or questions, or like to discuss our project in greater detail, please don’t hesitate to reach out to me directly.

Kind regards,
Joel

Joel Warawa
VP of Corporate Communications
Bam Bam Resources Corp.

p: +1 (855) 475-0745

More
10 months 1 day ago #125800 by lynnsa10
lynnsa10 replied the topic: Bam Bam Resources CSE:BBR OTC:NPEZF
I added to my position around $0.75. Yesterday closed at $0.98. I think if we get a close above $1.05 could run up to old $1.50 highs

More
11 months 1 day ago - 11 months 1 day ago #125744 by ron
ron replied the topic: Bam Bam Resources CSE:BBR OTC:NPEZF
excellent video lynnsa10,thanks for posting,that's the kind of video that zonte could make,the idea of a video for ZON should be considered strongly.
Last Edit: 11 months 1 day ago by ron.

Moderators: RonS
Time to create page: 0.245 seconds
© 2019 Playstocks.net. All Rights Reserved. Designed By JoomShaper