Bam Bam Resources CSE:BBR OTC:NPEZF

More
1 month 2 weeks ago #125099 by GoldnBoy
GoldnBoy replied the topic: Bam Bam Resources CSE:BBR OTC:NPEZF
The move above 12 cents is a clear break out on the chart, this could continue much higher

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 month 2 weeks ago #125097 by lynnsa10
lynnsa10 replied the topic: Bam Bam Resources CSE:BBR OTC:NPEZF
Nice move in the stock today, news on this drill core must be getting around. I have a good position, ready for higher prices

More
1 month 2 weeks ago #125092 by GoldnBoy
GoldnBoy replied the topic: Bam Bam Resources CSE:BBR OTC:NPEZF
I am no expert, but the core looks good. I think we have copper there. I bought a good position as well. Lets go Bam Bam

More
1 month 2 weeks ago #125090 by alexgreat
alexgreat replied the topic: Bam Bam Resources CSE:BBR OTC:NPEZF
Gambler, great idea. I bought a position. Did you see the news today and pictures of the core, it looks good to me

Attachments:

• Gambler
  • Gambler's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
1 month 2 weeks ago #125088 by Gambler
Gambler created the topic: Bam Bam Resources CSE:BBR OTC:NPEZF
I got permission from RonS to use some of his report to start this topic. I have bought a good position in the stock.

Highlights

New company, new story with tight share structure;
Exceptional exploration expertise through Hunsaker Inc. (Buster Hunsaker);
Very good address in Nevada with good access and infrastructure;
First time the entire project area under one ownership;
Property held privately by Hunsaker since 2006;
Historical work and recent work since 2006 (35 drill holes) d-risks exploration;
Current exploration plan and drilling fully funded;
Stock is under the radar with a very low valuation.

""Previous work on the property almost guarantees success now. I spoke at length about the project with Buster Hansacker that has been familiar with the project for decades and knows it like the back of his hand. Some key and important points is that in the past, different entities owned different parts of the project and even owning just underground rights. This made it very very difficult for a project wide exploration focus. Copper and gold prices were way lower in the past as well and what was not economic gold in the 1970s - is now, especially in Nevada. There is a good chance this could be an economic gold mine, without the copper. There is also rich silver and lead.

Back in the early 1900s, they just mined out the high grade. This would be multi ounce gold per ton and copper that was probably over 10% grade. Noted above is historic production at 12% copper with 2 to 3 ounces for silver. I have no doubt there is a lot of good grade material left behind. Note the gold at 0.15 opt. This equates to 4 to 5 grams per ton. They are now mining gold in Nevada at 0.5 g/t and even less. The Pipeline is one of the higher grade mines at 1.4 g/t.

Past couple juniors who optioned the project, loved it, but with the difficult market conditions were unable to keep raising financings and had to let their options go, reverting back to Buster Hansacker. Their work did provide very positive results and more valuable information.

On April 14th, Daniel-Carl Eigenmann joined Bam Bam's board of advisers. Mr. Eigenmann is a founder and the president of the board of directors for Iko Capital AG, a leading Wealth Management firm based in Zug, Switzerland. Prior to founding Iko Capital AG, Mr. Eigenmann was the executive director of DE Investment and Consulting AG until its acquisition. As part of Mr. Eigenmann's 36-year career in the financial markets, Mr. Eigenmann held the position of vice-president of investment banking at UBS Zurich and St. Moritz for 15 years as well as vice-president of wealth management at Liechtensteinishce Ladesbank Vaduz. Mr. Eigenmann has a degree from the University of Cambridge and a business economist diploma from the Graduate School of Business Administration, Zurich.""

Moderators: RonS
Time to create page: 0.225 seconds
© 2019 Playstocks.net. All Rights Reserved. Designed By JoomShaper