Zonte Video - February 19, 2024

Zonte Aug. 10, 2023 Video

Performance 2009 to 2023 (compound annual)

performance2009 2023Small

New subscribers, setup your Login ( Menu-Login)

Subscriptions

Canadian Palladium Resources Inc. (BULL.V)

More
4 years 2 months ago #124485 by ron
ron replied the topic: Canadian Palladium Resources Inc. (BULL.V)

flynn wrote: If you said that before the Yukon results, it would of been the worst advice ever.

Always leave before everyone else.

Ok flynn,is it you on the ask at $0.34 ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• flynn
  • flynn's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
4 years 2 months ago #124484 by flynn
flynn replied the topic: Canadian Palladium Resources Inc. (BULL.V)
If you said that before the Yukon results, it would of been the worst advice ever.

Always leave before everyone else.

More
4 years 2 months ago #124483 by ron
Before dumping your Zonte flynn,at least,wait for the results to come out.

More
4 years 2 months ago #124480 by alexgreat
alexgreat replied the topic: Canadian Palladium Resources Inc. (BULL.V)
Don't really agree with Gold Eagle article. Don't think there is much correlation with gold and palladium. I do think the palladium price is due to correct and consolidate.

As for core at PDAC, it will be there with 100s of others. I think the drill results will be what moves it and that would be May or June at earliest.

Watch the stock, if it breaks 27 cents it could go higher, but recent gains will probably consolidate some more

• flynn
  • flynn's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
4 years 2 months ago #124478 by flynn
flynn replied the topic: Canadian Palladium Resources Inc. (BULL.V)
Anyone catch this in the last news release.
"Drilling will commence shortly with the expectation of having core to view at the Prospectors and Developers Association of Canada (PDAC) Convention in early March"

This guy wants to get it done, get his company noticed by the hype right now with Palladium.

I'm considering, dumping my ZON to go in this. Love the low market cap, love the backer, Love the volume, love the hype.

More
4 years 2 months ago #124477 by ron

lynnsa10 wrote: I bought a good position and like the idea Sprott is now in too. I wonder if he will buy more in the market? GB do you have depth

Precious Metals Forecast – Lessons From Palladium Going To Da Moon

www.gold-eagle.com/article/precious-meta...ladium-going-da-moon

More
4 years 2 months ago #124475 by lynnsa10
lynnsa10 replied the topic: Canadian Palladium Resources Inc. (BULL.V)
I bought a good position and like the idea Sprott is now in too. I wonder if he will buy more in the market? GB do you have depth

More
4 years 2 months ago #124473 by DearJohn
DearJohn replied the topic: Canadian Palladium Resources Inc. (BULL.V)
They are going to start drilling soon. I doubt the stock will retreat much, probably consolidate around here some before going higher

Canadian Palladium Signs 10,000 M Diamond Drill Contract

Vancouver, British Columbia--(Newsfile Corp. - January 30, 2020) - Canadian Palladium Resources Inc. (formerly 21C Metals Inc.) (CSE: BULL) (OTCQB: DCNNF) (FSE: DCR1) (the "Company") has signed a contract with Vital Drilling of Val Caron, Ontario for a 10,000 metre diamond drilling program on the Company's East Bull Palladium Property.

With the recent closing of a $4 million non-brokered financing, the planned exploration program is fully funded. The primary objective of the program is to expand the Company's current NI 43-101 inferred resource of 523,000 ounces of Palladium equivalent (News Release dated July 3, 2019). The present resource is defined over 1.8 kilometres and drilled down dip (-45o) to 125 metres. The new program will test the full 3.0 km length, to a depth of 240 metres. The Company's goal is to expand upon the inferred resource.

Drilling will commence shortly with the expectation of having core to view at the Prospectors and Developers Association of Canada (PDAC) Convention in early March. Access to the property is via a numbered highway that connects to a bush trail previously built to service historic drilling. Selection of diamond drill sites by the company's geologists and advisors has commenced.

Wayne Tisdale states, "Given the recent and unprecedented increase in palladium prices, we want to move quickly to expand our inferred resource. The closing of our financing and the commencement of our exploration program allows us to do exactly that."

More
4 years 2 months ago #124470 by ron
Palladium had a great run,is it going to retreat soon and lower ?

More
4 years 2 months ago #124469 by ron
When i look at the chart,wondering if it's not going back to $0.12,would prefer to buy 100,000 shares at that price.

More
4 years 2 months ago #124465 by DearJohn
DearJohn replied the topic: Canadian Palladium Resources Inc. (BULL.V)
I am in, seems Eric Sprott sees the same potential as Ron

Canadian Palladium Resources Inc. has closed the non-brokered private placement previously announced on Jan. 20, 2020. The private placement raised gross proceeds of $4,000,403 through the issuance of 33,336,698 units at a price of 12 cents per share. Each unit consists of one common share and one common share purchase warrant exercisable at a price of 18 cents for a period of 12 months from the date of grant.

Eric Sprott, through 2176423 Ontario Ltd., a corporation which is beneficially owned by him, acquired 12.5 million units for a total consideration of $1.5-million. Following the completion of the private placement, Mr. Sprott beneficially owns and controls 12.5 million common shares and 12.5 million warrants of the company, representing approximately 12.6 per cent of the issued and outstanding common shares of the company on a non-diluted basis and approximately 22.2 per cent of the issued and outstanding common shares on a partially diluted basis. Prior to the financing, Mr. Sprott did not beneficially own or control any shares of the company.

The units were acquired by Sprott for investment purposes. Mr. Sprott has a long-term view of the investment and may acquire additional securities of Canadian Palladium including on the open market or through private acquisitions or sell securities of Canadian Palladium including on the open market or through private dispositions in the future depending on market conditions, reformulation of plans and/or other relevant factors.

More
4 years 2 months ago #124464 by Gambler
Gambler replied the topic: Canadian Palladium Resources Inc. (BULL.V)
I bought a position in the stock as well. The recent pull back in palladium and BULL is a good time to buy

Attachments:

Moderators: RonS
Time to create page: 0.154 seconds
© 2019 Playstocks.net. All Rights Reserved. Designed By JoomShaper