Great Bear Resources TSXV:GBR OTC:GBTDF

More
1 year 9 months ago #123915 by davplan
davplan replied the topic: Great Bear Resources TSXV:GBR OTC:GBTDF
If you're thinking of shorting this stock you don't know or understand the stock. Find out more about the company's prospects and instead you might become a buyer event at this level rather than a seller. No worries on not getting in earlier when at that point it was a crap shoot like so many juniors with good prospects. However the drill bit has proven up what may be the best discovery in Canada in recent years. If I'm right it will get bought at many times today's price plus a spin off of it's recent creation of a royalty for existing shareholders. Robin

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 9 months ago - 1 year 9 months ago #123914 by ron
ron replied the topic: Great Bear Resources TSXV:GBR OTC:GBTDF
i own a very small portion,i wished we would have known this stock
when it was at $0.25 in 2017,i'm wondering if it could be shorted down to $2.50,everything is possible,that's the reason why i ain't buying for now.

Attachments:
Last Edit: 1 year 9 months ago by ron.

More
1 year 9 months ago #123913 by davplan
davplan replied the topic: Great Bear Resources TSXV:GBR OTC:GBTDF
Thanks for starting this Goldenboy. GBR is my second biggest position and I was fortunate thanks to Eric Coffin at HRA to get in when it was below a dollar. During its run I've sold some into strength and added on weakness. I've been adding on its current pull back and believe that todays price is a bargain. I feel it has the best risk/reward of any junior and was glad to see Ron issued a buy on it a few weeks ago. GBR and WHN are my favorite explorer picks. Robin

• GoldnBoy
  • GoldnBoy's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
1 year 10 months ago #123911 by GoldnBoy
GoldnBoy created the topic: Great Bear Resources TSXV:GBR OTC:GBTDF
I noticed no topic started on this gem. Great Bear is proving up a multi-million ounce high grade discovery in an established gold camp with strong infrastructure.

Attachments:

Moderators: RonS
Time to create page: 0.267 seconds
© 2019 Playstocks.net. All Rights Reserved. Designed By JoomShaper