Great Bear Resources TSXV:GBR OTC:GBTDF

More
4 months 1 week ago #126560 by lynnsa10
lynnsa10 replied the topic: Great Bear Resources TSXV:GBR OTC:GBTDF
Been dead here, maybe time to catch up

The Great Bear webinar will take place on Monday, June 7th at 11:00 am PDT / 2:00 pm EDT. Management will be available to answer questions following the presentation. Online registration and participation details may be found at the following link:

us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_MJNWX5GERvKjZ63Jh89n_Q

For those unable to participate, a recording of the webinar will be posted to the Company's web site following the live broadcast.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 7 months ago #124486 by Gambler
Gambler replied the topic: Great Bear Resources TSXV:GBR OTC:GBTDF
This 2% nsr is an excellent idea and great for shareholders/ We will get one share in the royalty company for every four of GBR.

Jan. 31, 2020 /PRNewswire/ - Great Bear Resources Ltd. (TSX-V: GBR) (the "Company" or "Great Bear") today announces that is has entered into a 2.0% net smelter return royalty agreement (the "NSR Royalty") with a newly incorporated wholly-owned subsidiary named Great Bear Royalties Corp. ("Great Bear Royalties"). Great Bear plans to transfer the NSR Royalty, approximately $1 million in marketable securities currently owned by the Company, and $0.5 million in cash into Great Bear Royalties, which together will be the initial assets for a new royalty company. Great Bear will continue to focus on advancing the 100% owned Dixie Project, while Great Bear Royalties will allow shareholders to capture additional long-term value through the royalty interest.

Great Bear Royalties will not initially be listed on a public stock exchange but will operate as a reporting issuer. Great Bear Royalties will evaluate all strategic opportunities available to the company to enhance value.

More
1 year 7 months ago #124466 by ron
ron replied the topic: Great Bear Resources TSXV:GBR OTC:GBTDF
Let's hope that Zonte is the next GBR.

• GoldnBoy
  • GoldnBoy's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
1 year 7 months ago #124461 by GoldnBoy
GoldnBoy replied the topic: Great Bear Resources TSXV:GBR OTC:GBTDF
Tuesday January 28 2020 - In the News

Jay Taylor, in the Jan. 14, 2020, edition of Gold, Energy & Tech Stocks, refreshes his buy of Great Bear Resources Ltd., recently $8.66. Mr. Taylor said buy four times from Feb. 15, 2018, to Oct. 15, 2019, at prices ranging from 53 cents to $6.62. Assuming a $1,000 investment for each of the four buys, the $4,000 position is now worth $24,533. Mr. Taylor continues to be enthralled by Great Bear's "amazing" Dixie gold project in Ontario. The company recently expanded its drill program to 200,000 metres from 90,000, and in Mr. Taylor's view it is "racing against the clock ... so its efforts to define the limits of this already large gold deposit are not cut short before existing shareholder value is optimized." He means he does not want Great Bear to accept a takeover bid while its stock still has (in his view) so much further to rise. He says this possibility causes him to hold his breath every time the company announces a trading halt. Happily, its most recent halt a month ago was related to a new batch of a high-grade drill results, including 8.67 metres of 48.67 grams per tonne gold and 1.2 metres of 241.88 g/t gold. Mr. Taylor concludes that Great Bear remains "one of the most exciting stories" he has ever covered. Buy.

More
1 year 9 months ago #124048 by Gambler
Stock has a nice rally so far in December, looks like we could test the $9 high

More
1 year 9 months ago #123992 by ron
great post GoldnBoy.

More
1 year 9 months ago #123987 by Gambler
GB, very interesting. Maybe the stock will start moving with this financing now closed

2019-11-28 14:12 ET - News Release

Mr. Chris Taylor reports

GREAT BEAR CLOSES C$16.7 MILLION OVER-SUBSCRIBED BOUGHT DEAL PRIVATE PLACEMENT

Great Bear Resources Ltd. has closed an oversubscribed bought deal private placement financing, which was previously announced on Nov. 7, 2019, through a syndicate of underwriters led by Cormark Securities Inc. and Canaccord Genuity Corp., and including PI Financial Corp.

Both the offering of 1,750,000 shares, and 250,000 "additional shares" that were available for distribution, were fully subscribed. Accordingly, the Company has issued 2,000,000 common shares that qualify as "flow-through shares" for the purposes of the Income Tax Act (Canada) ("Flow-Through Common Shares") at a price of $8.35 per Flow-Through Common Share, for aggregate gross proceeds to the Company of C$16,700,000.

The proceeds of the Offering will be used to incur "Canadian exploration expenses" (within the meaning of the Income Tax Act (Canada)) related to Great Bear's projects in the Red Lake district of Ontario. The Company will renounce these expenses to the purchasers with an effective date of no later than December 31, 2019.

The Flow-Through Shares are subject to a four-month and one day hold period expiring on March 29, 2020, in accordance with applicable Canadian securities laws.

In connection with the Offering, the Company has paid the syndicate led by Cormark and Canaccord a cash commission of 6% of the gross proceeds of the Offering and reimbursed it for certain reasonable expenses and fees.

Great Bear is currently engaged in a 90,000 metre drill hole program at its flagship Dixie property, which is expected to continue through 2019 and 2020.

The Offering is subject to final acceptance by the TSX Venture Exchange.

• GoldnBoy
  • GoldnBoy's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
1 year 9 months ago #123985 by GoldnBoy
GoldnBoy replied the topic: Great Bear Resources TSXV:GBR OTC:GBTDF
I was looking at Great Bear and the stock and how the discovery unfolded and how the stock responded. This was over about 13 months in September 2-17 to October 2018, a ten fold increase.

1 - Great Bear started to hit their fist narrow intersects of gold in September 2017 and completed a $1 million financing to do more drilling

2- In May 2018 they raised about another $2 million and started reporting drill results near the end of May, in June and than the higher grade longer intersects Aug 1st and Aug 22, that is when the stock ran

3 – September 11 they raised $10 million and announced the highest grade gold hit to date on September 27 and the stock moves to over $3.00 in mid October.

Attachments:

More
1 year 9 months ago #123927 by Gambler
GB thanks for starting this, I bought a position and Dam the shorts. Thought it would be useful to post last drill results

2019-10-30 13:32 ET - News Release

Mr. Chris Taylor reports

GREAT BEAR DRILLS NEW NEAR-SURFACE HIGH-GRADE "YAURO ZONE" DISCOVERY AT DIXIE: 10.32 G/T GOLD OVER 18.20 M; 5.60 G/T GOLD OVER 25.25 M; AND 16.60 G/T GOLD OVER 6.00 M

Great Bear Resources Ltd. has released new results from its continuing, fully financed 90,000-metre drill program at its 100-per-cent-owned Dixie project in the Red Lake district of Ontario. Three new gold discoveries have been made and drill results disclosed in this news release are from the following zones along the LP fault: Yauro (new zone), Viggo (new zone), Bear-Rimini, northwest of Bear Rimini, and along the North fault (new zone), which runs parallel to the LP fault. Highlights include:

The new Yauro zone is located between the Yuma and Auro discoveries along the LP fault. A significant structural dilation has localized multiple high-grade gold mineralized intervals. Assay results are shown in the LP fault results table.

The Yauro zone consists of several gold intervals spanning two drill holes collared 125 m apart, with intervals of mineralization observed over 300 m of apparent width.

Results include: 32 grams per tonne gold over 2.65 m and 21.33 g/t gold over 3.30 m, within a wider interval of 5.14 g/t gold over 37.40 m; 30.66 g/t gold over 3.45 m, within a wider interval of 5.60 g/t gold over 25.25 m; and 35.96 g/t gold over 1.73 m, within a wider interval of 2.01 g/t gold over 66.20 m.

Gold mineralization extends to within metres of surface in both discovery drill holes.

The gold system at Yauro appears to increase in apparent width and number of gold intervals with increasing depth. This pattern is observed in most areas drilled to date along the LP fault.

The zone occurs near an inflection point in the LP fault system, where the strike direction of the main structure changes. This is also a critical gold control at other large Archean gold deposits.

Drilling one kilometre southeast of the Auro zone in the new Viggo zone has extended the LP fault gold mineralized system to four km of strike length, which remains open to extension.

The first drill hole testing the North fault has intersected Hinge zone-style gold-bearing quartz veins. Follow-up drilling will test this new 18 km long target, which parallels the LP fault.

More
1 year 9 months ago #123924 by RonS
RonS replied the topic: Great Bear Resources TSXV:GBR OTC:GBTDF
In the first 2 weeks of November, GBR was the most shorted stock on the venture. Short volume was 5.8 million shares almost 1/3 of the volume.

shortdata.ca/largest-short-positions/

See my post on ZON topic, maybe this will be stopped some day

More
1 year 9 months ago - 1 year 9 months ago #123917 by ron

davplan wrote: If you're thinking of shorting this stock you don't know or understand the stock. Find out more about the company's prospects and instead you might become a buyer event at this level rather than a seller. No worries on not getting in earlier when at that point it was a crap shoot like so many juniors with good prospects. However the drill bit has proven up what may be the best discovery in Canada in recent years. If I'm right it will get bought at many times today's price plus a spin off of it's recent creation of a royalty for existing shareholders. Robin

i don't short stocks,i was thinking at the same people who shorts CLM,ZON and others,i'm a buy and hold type of guy,i'm not a trader,i've been holding ZON since 2012,never sold a share,did coffin also recommended WHN,what are their favourites,thanks ?
Last Edit: 1 year 9 months ago by ron.

More
1 year 9 months ago #123916 by ron

davplan wrote: Thanks for starting this Goldenboy. GBR is my second biggest position and I was fortunate thanks to Eric Coffin at HRA to get in when it was below a dollar. During its run I've sold some into strength and added on weakness. I've been adding on its current pull back and believe that todays price is a bargain. I feel it has the best risk/reward of any junior and was glad to see Ron issued a buy on it a few weeks ago. GBR and WHN are my favorite explorer picks. Robin

good trading,congrats davplan,were you able to buy WHN at $0.15,we're all hoping that ZON could reproduce a chart as the one of GBR,

GBR and WHN are my favorite explorer picks.

btw,what about ZON.....lol.... ?

Moderators: RonS
Time to create page: 0.244 seconds
© 2019 Playstocks.net. All Rights Reserved. Designed By JoomShaper