Zonte Video - February 19, 2024

Zonte Aug. 10, 2023 Video

New subscribers, setup your Login ( Menu-Login)

Subscriptions

Performance 2009 to 2023 (compound annual)

performance2009 2023Small

Amex Exploration tsxv:amx

More
4 years 5 months ago #123662 by davplan
davplan replied the topic: Amex Exploration tsxv:amx
Glad you started this Alex. I have a decent sized position.
Robin

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 5 months ago #123659 by ron
ron replied the topic: Amex Exploration tsxv:amx
good idea alexgreat,i'm in with a small position.

• alexgreat
  • alexgreat's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
4 years 5 months ago #123651 by alexgreat
alexgreat created the topic: Amex Exploration tsxv:amx
This is another o0f Ron's junior picks that has been doing well. There is no topic here so I thought I would start one

They have a high grade discovery at their Perron project in Quebec, near the Ontario border. They are well financed and an active drill program is underway. Some results of drilling included below form news about 2 weeks ago.

Amex released results of several drill holes on the Gratien gold zone on its Perron property and has completed approximately 27,000 metres during of its drilling campaign. Amex plans to drill an additional 15,000 metres during 2019 (above paln) for a planned total of 40,000 metres, using two drill rigs. This continued drilling will focus on expanding the Eastern gold zone (EGZ), the Gratien gold zone and the Grey Cat zone, as well stepout exploration drilling along strike from the known mineralized showings. This additional drilling is fully financed from existing capital.

The company initiated a drilling campaign on Gratien utilizing the same targeting methodology that was applied to identify the bonanza grades at the Eastern gold zone. The Gratien is located approximately 1.5 km from the EGZ and is a kilometre-long mineralized system comprising several lenses of gold mineralization.

Hole PE-19-89 intersected 16.48 g/t gold over 14.60 m including a very high-grade core of 47.69 g/t Au over 4.95 m with individual intercepts of 315.40 g/t Au over 0.50 m and 102.96 g/t Au over 0.70 m at a vertical depth of about 145 m.

Hole PE-19-71 intersected 3.13 g/t Au over 12.80 m including 68.99 g/t Au over 0.50 m at a vertical depth of about 185 m. Hole PE-19-72 intersected 29.21 g/t Au over 1.30 m including 75.56 g/t Au over 0.50 m at a vertical depth of about 85 m.

Hole PE-19-73 intersected 2.45 g/t Au over 15.20 m including 46.68 g/t Au over 0.50 m at a vertical depth of about 125 m.

The comment in the news release sums things up well and I agree with the potential of this project and with the chart below, so is the market.

Victor Cantore, CEO of Amex Exploration, commented: "Our Perron property, which is of district-scale potential, continues to return very high-grade gold intercepts across the project. The results from the Gratien zone indicate a very robust mineralized gold system. We look forward to continuing to define the potential of the known gold zones on the project, as well as regional exploration of undrilled structures to the east, west and north of the known 2.4 km highly mineralized corridor. The Perron property hosts two faults each measuring seven km which are dramatically under explored. The exploration upside potential here is incredible."

Moderators: RonS
Time to create page: 0.096 seconds
© 2019 Playstocks.net. All Rights Reserved. Designed By JoomShaper