Crystal Lake MINING V:CLM, OTC:SIOCF Golden Triangle

More
1 month 4 weeks ago #123039 by lynnsa10
lynnsa10 replied the topic: Crystal Lake MINING V:CLM, OTC:SIOCF Golden Triangle
A nice addition yesterday

2019-06-18 09:04 ET - News Release

Mr. Richard Savage reports

MAURIZIO NAPOLI JOINS CRYSTAL LAKE MINING'S TEAM AS VICE-PRESIDENT OF EXPLORATION

Crystal Lake Mining Corp. has appointed Maurizio "Mars" Napoli as vice-president, exploration, effective immediately.

Mr. Napoli is an accomplished professional geologist with over 33 years of experience in the mineral exploration business. He began his career studying gold mineralization in Northern Ontario with the Ministry of Northern Development and Mines. Subsequently he worked for 30 years with Inco Ltd. and Vale Canada in the Thompson and Sudbury nickel camps, and with their North American and global exploration groups exploring for Archean greenstone gold, magmatic-hosted nickel-copper, uranium and porphyry-style copper systems.

"We searched hard for the right candidate and we're thrilled to have Mars join our team as VP, exploration," stated Richard Savage, Crystal Lake's president and chief executive officer. "His experience with high-grade gold systems and a broad array of other deposit types will help drive our success this summer with the Newmont Lake project in the Eskay camp."

Mr. Napoli is an experienced exploration program manager from grassroots and brownfield exploration through to discovery and resource definition. He managed large exploration programs for Vale Canada and Sudbury basin groups. The exploration teams Mr. Napoli worked with enjoyed large world-class economic discoveries in Thompson, Sudbury and South America.

"Crystal Lake's project has so many exciting components to it with multiple discovery opportunities given the historic data I've analyzed and the work we've already carried out," stated Mr. Napoli. "I'm excited to be part of what I consider to be an exceptional team in the right area at the right time. With state-of-the-art exploration tools at our disposal, and such a prospective large land package, Crystal Lake has quickly become a key player in the Eskay district and the broader Golden Triangle."

Mr. Napoli, who graduated with honours in 1983 and received his master's degree from Laurentian University in 2003, is a registered professional geologist with the Association of Professional Geologists of Ontario.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 months 3 days ago #123018 by alexgreat
alexgreat replied the topic: Crystal Lake MINING V:CLM, OTC:SIOCF Golden Triangle
I bought a position too and will probably add to it, some nice coverage in Resource World this week. Great photo I added in here

resourceworld.com/can-global-warming-be-...r-the-mining-sector/

Attachments:

More
2 months 4 days ago #123009 by Gambler
Gambler replied the topic: Crystal Lake MINING V:CLM, OTC:SIOCF Golden Triangle
Ron, glad you started a topic. I bought a good position, betting on another GGI

More
2 months 5 days ago #123008 by DearJohn
DearJohn replied the topic: Crystal Lake MINING V:CLM, OTC:SIOCF Golden Triangle
Great to start a topic. I bought a good position and love their location. Lets see if CLM can do half as good as GGI. I have a good feeling about it

More
2 months 5 days ago #123007 by RonS
RonS created the topic: Crystal Lake MINING V:CLM, OTC:SIOCF Golden Triangle
Crystal Lake Mining is a relatively new player in the Golden Triangle, picking up the largest unexplored property in the heart of the Golden Triangle in 2018. The 430 sq. km Newmont Lake property has some very good historic drill intercepts. Such as

55 g/t Au, 40 g/t Ag and 0.97% Cu over 11 m (1987) and
21 g/t Au and 1.4% Cu over 8.4 m (1989)

CLM acquired the project last September from Romios Gold (TSXV:RG). Romios held the property through the market downturn and did very little work on the project despite very attractive exploration targets. Romios did some sampling but never drilled the project.

Infrastructure is excellent. A flat glacial valley ranging in elevation from 500 to 700 meters begins at the northeast tip of the Chachi Corridor and continues in a straight direction northeastward for approximately 20 km to the Galore Creek access road west of the Bob Quinn Airstrip. Additionally, infrastructure and access to the southern portion of the Newmont Lake Project have recently been upgraded with the completion and power production of AltaGas’ Northwest Hydroelectric facilities, including the 66-MW McLymont Creek power plant, which sits at the southern tip of Crystal Lake’s land package.

June 12, 2019, CLM announced that a large copper-gold porphyry target area, with high-grade gold potential has been outlined on the eastern side of the Company’s` Newmont Lake Project. northeast trending Chachi Corridor along the Mclymont fault system has a current strike length of greater than 8 km by 3 km wide as defined by an extensive review of historic data including rocks, soils and geophysics. The entire corridor, which features astonishing glacial retreat, is notably under-explored and will be one of the primary areas of focus for the 2019 summer exploration program, now underway.

The importance of glacial retreat should not be overlooked. CLM noted in the release that based on cross referencing old and new satellite imagery and orthographic photos, the glacial retreat of approximately 2 to 4 kilometers has occurred within the Chachi Corridor since parts of it were last explored with “boots on the ground” in 2008. Widespread surface alteration, intrusive bodies and other geological features consistent with large-scale porphyry copper-gold and associated shear vein gold and/or carbonate replacement gold systems are apparent in the geochemical data compilation. This plus the newly exposed prospective ground makes the entire Chachi Corridor a high-priority target.

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: DearJohn, alexgreat

Moderators: RonS
Time to create page: 0.266 seconds
© 2019 Playstocks.net. All Rights Reserved. Designed By JoomShaper