Zonte Video - February 19, 2024

Zonte Aug. 10, 2023 Video

New subscribers, setup your Login ( Menu-Login)

Subscriptions

Performance 2009 to 2023 (compound annual)

performance2009 2023Small

zonte metals

More
5 years 11 months ago #120608 by ron
ron replied the topic: zonte metals

GoldnBoy wrote: Thanks agile for joining the board and sharing your thoughts. Some very good points and food for thought.

I don't think the courts or SEC would allow a takeover given the legal situation, well at least a hostile takeover. There should be no reason why Anglo could not buy 9.9% of ZON and then benefit from the rise in share price when they do try to settle. Might explain the increased bidding and buying through Anonymous.

The stock trades pretty thin and to buy 9.9% or 4 million shares would probably push the stock up to 30 to 40 cents. Pretty hard for them not to get any position at these prices

I presume that buying 4 million shares would push the stock much higher than 40 cents probably near $1,don't you think?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 11 months ago #120607 by GoldnBoy
GoldnBoy replied the topic: zonte metals
Thanks agile for joining the board and sharing your thoughts. Some very good points and food for thought.

I don't think the courts or SEC would allow a takeover given the legal situation, well at least a hostile takeover. There should be no reason why Anglo could not buy 9.9% of ZON and then benefit from the rise in share price when they do try to settle. Might explain the increased bidding and buying through Anonymous.

The stock trades pretty thin and to buy 9.9% or 4 million shares would probably push the stock up to 30 to 40 cents. Pretty hard for them not to get any position at these prices

More
5 years 11 months ago #120606 by agilebill
agilebill replied the topic: zonte metals
I consider the first stage of Zonte’s Moon shot the Gramalote property. This will provide the financial fuel to propel this company. (NO DILUTION)

Based on Ron’s report , “Anglo Gold's 5+ million ounce Gramalote deposit has filed an Environmental Impact Statement so we are nearing mine build and production. “

My understanding is “Anglo Gold et al” were court notifed June 2017 their mine application is suspended until Zonte and Anglo can settle. Something has to give this year. I am pretty sure Gramalote will need these sections to start production since some of these disputed claim portions go over the actual pit. If Zonte actually gets the full claim rights this puts Gramalote in a very weak negotiation position. There is already too much money spent and tied up to play a waiting game. Gramalote needs to get into production ASAP with the time value of money haunting them.

I have seen in the past were the big fish will get a 5% to 10% position before they have to declare their position and attempt a takeover. I am not sure if Zonte has a poison pill for this. They could also partner with Zonte Jr, and provide financing.

I am very impressed how this management team has mitigated risk and has provided several very viable targets. They have done a great job conserving cash, but continue to prospect. They will do their drilling this year and attempt to prove out these very respectable targets with the limited resources they have.

If Zonte hits something before Gramalote settles GREAT but I believe the first stage of this rocket is Gramalote. ($ 50 million plus value) What would you do if you were Gramalote trying to settle with Zonte?
The following user(s) said Thank You: GoldnBoy

More
5 years 11 months ago #120590 by lynnsa10
lynnsa10 replied the topic: zonte metals
Looks like Bill was moving boulders around again

More
5 years 11 months ago #120589 by lynnsa10
lynnsa10 replied the topic: zonte metals
Some new pics on Instagram, this one puts Dunns and Carols Hat in perspective, pic taken from
Nine Mile Hill area
Attachments:

More
5 years 11 months ago #120588 by JimB
JimB replied the topic: zonte metals
The Market Cap of TORQ is presently almost 5 times that of Zonte! And that is just for comparing Wings Point.

We could take also a comparison with Victoria for Yukon McConnell's Jest, even discounting the difference in maturity (Victoria nearly 19 times the market cap of Zonte).

I have not studied what comparison could be made for Cross Hills.

Then there is Gramalote in Columbia . . .

Sounds to me like the most undervalued stock now that one could imagine.

More
5 years 11 months ago #120586 by ron
ok guys,last call is may first for changing your pick,i'm changing mine,
i love the comparaison that Hoss made,

I believe NFLD will be the hot play in 2018, out doing BC's Golden triangle. Zonte could be to NFLD what Garibaldi was to the triangle.

so i'm picking $4.49 instead of my small conservative $1.24,

the great predictions for the high of zonte in 2018

9 people under $1 or even
GoldnBoy-$0.75
Pasta-$0.57
PerseusLtd-$0.90
JunglistGuy-$0.35
Hoss-$0.95
Hugo123-$0.45
flynn- $0.29
CIMA-$0.40
kwilson17-$0.51

4 under $2 or even
inimus-$1.14
JimB- $1.65
Dreamer-$1.55
Big Donald-$2.00

4 under $3 or even
Gambler-$2.50
kalen9999-$2.29
agilebill-$2.40
luck-$2.77

2 under $4 or even
RonS- $3.50
WealthyPlumber- $3.45

1 under $5 or even
ron-$4.49

3 under $6 or even
alexgreat- $5.35
DearJohn- $5.55
meguma- $6.00

1 under $7 or even
lynnsa10-$7.00

the most optimistic lynnsa10-$7.00 and the most pessimistic flynn- $0.29
go zonte go

More
5 years 11 months ago #120583 by ron

Hoss wrote: Alex. I was figuring the 95 cents on drill speculation, like GGI did going to $5.00.

If Zonte drilling hits then I would expect higher prices.

Sometimes it is easier to figure the speculation than whether the drills hit. At 95 cents ZON would still be valued less than TORQ, but TORQ could be much higher ahead of drill news also. Going to be a fun summer

i really think zonte will hit and your comparaison with GGI makes a lot of sense,Hoss,the contest is the highest price in 2018,do you want to change it or keep it at $0.95 ?

More
5 years 11 months ago #120577 by Hoss
Hoss replied the topic: zonte metals
Alex. I was figuring the 95 cents on drill speculation, like GGI did going to $5.00.

If Zonte drilling hits then I would expect higher prices.

Sometimes it is easier to figure the speculation than whether the drills hit. At 95 cents ZON would still be valued less than TORQ, but TORQ could be much higher ahead of drill news also. Going to be a fun summer

More
5 years 11 months ago #120576 by Gambler
Gambler replied the topic: zonte metals
I was looking on Zonte's web site and they now show Wings in relation to TORQ, I don't remember that being there before, but here it is. TORQ calls this the Gander zone

Attachments:

More
5 years 11 months ago #120575 by DearJohn
DearJohn replied the topic: zonte metals

GoldnBoy wrote: The Gander Zone is considered by many to be the most prospective for gold exploration in the province.

Must be one of the reasons Zonte and Ryan are both there. I remember when ZON first got Wings, it has been a long time waiting to see this drilled.

More
5 years 11 months ago #120574 by alexgreat
alexgreat replied the topic: zonte metals
Hoss great point. Your 95 cents prediction seems low? No?

I have been watching TORQ and something is up. Insiders have been buying up the stock big time, grabbing millions of shares. They must have big expectations for drilling this summer in NFLD. You know what would happen if there was a couple million shares of buying in ZON

TORQ insiders slowed down last couple months, must have their mitts full

www.canadianinsider.com/node/7?menu_tick...Q+%7C+Torq+Resources

Moderators: RonS
Time to create page: 0.275 seconds
© 2019 Playstocks.net. All Rights Reserved. Designed By JoomShaper