zonte metals

More
3 years 4 months ago #118030 by GoldnBoy
GoldnBoy replied the topic: zonte metals
Todays trading summary, take out the 225,000 from Anonymous and Jitney that was probably short trades and the real volume was around 150,000.

I also noticed 86,000 on top of Anonymous and Jitney was on other trading platforms, mostly 'CX2',

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 4 months ago #118029 by GoldnBoy
7 of last 10 trades is anonymous (1 jitney) buying and covering shorts at .33 and .34

More
3 years 4 months ago #118028 by kalen9999
kalen9999 replied the topic: zonte metals
Looks like Anonymous is starting to buy back now

• lynnsa10
  • Away
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
3 years 4 months ago #118027 by lynnsa10
lynnsa10 replied the topic: zonte metals
Ron sent out an update and I asked if I could post the chart and technical comments here, see below.

With ZON, there is simply a pile of indicators all showing the same thing and this is the 30 cent area is probably a bottom in this correction. For those that missed the run up early in the year, this is probably the best buying opportunity you might see before exploration results from the Yukon.

The 30 cent area was resistance and support back in February and is also home to the 100 day moving average.

The stock has dropped below the lower bollinger band, this is a condition that does not normally last more that 2 or 3 days.

Fast stochastic show an over sold condition.

RSI is also showing over sold, seldom you see a stock or an index show a reading here of 20 and we are very close to that.

The other observation is the sell off is on low volume, so that signals no big concern in the market. It is more just a lack of buyers than a lot of sellers.
Attachments:

More
3 years 4 months ago #118026 by DearJohn
DearJohn replied the topic: zonte metals
The stock has never priced in any good news from Colombia so bad news probably would not matter anyway. I think it is all about the Yukon play right now. The high today in Whitehorse is 11C and tomorrow it is 14C, warmer than here in Ontario. TC should be getting lots done up there

More
3 years 4 months ago #118025 by Gambler
Gambler replied the topic: zonte metals
I am betting it is shorts. There is just not very much institutional if any holdings in this stock. Besides shorts they are the ones that would likely use Anonymous and high wealth investors. I also see that it is Anonymous hitting the bid.

Time to double down

More
3 years 4 months ago #118024 by inimus
inimus replied the topic: zonte metals
I bought more at $.33.

• flynn
  • flynn's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
3 years 4 months ago #118023 by flynn
flynn replied the topic: zonte metals
This doesn't seem like a short hit. I guess time will tell. Im debating if it is bad news from columbia if i should buy more.

More
3 years 4 months ago #118022 by GoldnBoy
Here is current market depth, probably the best plan is to put bids in around 30 cents, I think is a bargain
Attachments:

More
3 years 4 months ago #118021 by GoldnBoy
Don't think any news coming Christopher is up in the Yukon, not at the desk making any news release. Most likely this is shorts. They see a weak gold market and look for stocks to knock down, panic shareholders to sell and then they cover. Same game, different day

• flynn
  • flynn's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
3 years 4 months ago #118020 by flynn
flynn replied the topic: zonte metals
news must be coming out. this stock is held by a tight group of people. and not many people know about this company.
sure Yukon has a good future, but if we get bad news from Columbia. why buy now. this will go a lot further down.

More
3 years 4 months ago #118019 by JimB
JimB replied the topic: zonte metals
I just did what I could to move the price back up. We all could show that we think this price is a bargain, by supporting it here. Regardless of whether or not bad news for one property is coming, we should be rewarded by buying here.

Moderators: RonS
Time to create page: 0.364 seconds
© 2019 Playstocks.net. All Rights Reserved. Designed By JoomShaper