Zonte Video - February 19, 2024

Zonte Aug. 10, 2023 Video

New subscribers, setup your Login ( Menu-Login)

Subscriptions

Performance 2009 to 2023 (compound annual)

performance2009 2023Small

zonte metals

More
5 years 4 months ago #121507 by davplan
davplan replied the topic: zonte metals
OK guys weigh in on my please on the question of Heelo. I totally respect Ron's judgement and am greatful that I own a decent amount of Zonte when the rest of junior world is falling apart in this brutal bear for the miners.

I'm trying to wrap my head around Ron's excitement over Heelo re his recent send to subscribers. I appreciate that he would try to make some stock available to subscribers but I'm scratching my head on why would Heelo be the next Facebook or Amazon stock winner.

When I go into the link I see that Heelo can give cell users the latest and perhaps the best and quickest of the best deals. Maybe because I'm an old guy 71 in age I can't get excited about all the offers I get for stuff i don't need or want. What I'm saying is that consumers are already swamped with offers and let's assume that the economy is ready for a weak spell after money printing created a false boom or just a boom.

Why would a consumer driven leg up application, be such a huge success when consumers and cell phone users are already swamped with offers and stuff.

Now I can see for social media the 'young generation' has a big interest to stay in touch with friends. But something that gives them deals to spend money I can't see it as being a smash hit.
S
o guys help out an old guy and tell me what I'm missing with Heelo. I want to resolve this as if Ron is correct that this could be the next facebook stock that us folk could get in on the ground floor then I need to scratch for some coin to be ready for that opportunity. (that is important because a lot of my portfolio is getting crushed with the junir melt down and this is not an easy time to find dry powder. I don't want to reduce Zonte position if I can avoid because if Zonte has held up so well in the nastiest of nasty miner bear then when we shift to bull or just muddle along Zonte should deliver strongly.

Appreciate any insights and comments you guys could share on my confusion over Heelo. I'm posting here because I'd guess most of Ron's subscribers look at Zonte posts and it is here some of the smart brains can tell me what I'm missing on Heelo.

Robin--Santa Barbara CA

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 4 months ago - 5 years 4 months ago #121506 by ron
ron replied the topic: zonte metals

alexgreat wrote: I think they will announce when drilling starts

RonS just announced his number 1 stock pick,Heelo,
i hope his number 2 is ZON.
Last Edit: 5 years 4 months ago by ron.

More
5 years 4 months ago #121502 by Pasta
Pasta replied the topic: zonte metals
We had a good day yesterday and the share price seems to be firming up a bit.
Going into this week it just feels different than the last month or so.
Something is in the works.

More
5 years 4 months ago #121501 by Pasta
Pasta replied the topic: zonte metals
We had a good day yesterday and the share price seems to be firming up a bit.
Going into this week it just feels different than the last month or so.
Something is in the works.

More
5 years 4 months ago #121500 by alexgreat
alexgreat replied the topic: zonte metals
I think they will announce when drilling starts

• flynn
  • flynn's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
5 years 4 months ago #121499 by flynn
flynn replied the topic: zonte metals
I would assume the drill program has already started. They don't need to raise and cash for this drill. Maybe going forward. Past news releases "up coming drill program" was mention.

More
5 years 4 months ago #121498 by alexgreat
alexgreat replied the topic: zonte metals

PerseusLtd wrote: I am ok that we don’t have Volumen, Sentiment is very bad at the moment.

But I don’t know why we don’t see the PP?

There is only 2 things that matter near term. Zonte raises some additional funds and starts to drill Cross Hills.

More
5 years 4 months ago #121496 by lynnsa10
lynnsa10 replied the topic: zonte metals
This is a cool video, BHP and Rio Tinto have already spent $1.2 billion to bring this copper mine back and it will still take another 10 years. Zonte's copper mine will probably be built sooner and they have not even drilled it out yet

The proposed Resolution Copper Mine, which is believed to host one of the biggest copper deposits in the world, is a project that has consumed already $1.2 billion of Rio’s and BHP’s capital. Its developers plan to tunnel 7,000 feet underground, where rocks radiate heat from the earth’s molten core, and open a crater a mile and a half wide and 1,000 feet deep.

Resolution Copper’s reports state that the mine is capable of producing nearly 25% of the US’ yearly copper demand, which is equivalent to 9 billion tonnes of copper during its mine life of 40 years. Given the complexity of the project, production is forecasted to start in about 10 years.

More
5 years 4 months ago #121495 by lynnsa10
lynnsa10 replied the topic: zonte metals
Zonte timing to drill a copper discovery could be perfect

A tight copper market may be set to get a lot tighter, if a report this week from the world’s biggest miner of the metal is any indication.

Santiago-based Codelco posted the lowest quarterly copper production this year in the third quarter, according to Chile copper agency Cochilco. The company reported declines across all of its mines in September as ore grades fell an average of 5 percent in the first nine months of the year.

The decline in ore grades compounds supply troubles after a commodities price slump that ended in 2016 made miners skittish about expanding their operations in Chile, the world’s largest copper supplier. At the same time, mounting trade tensions are prompting mining companies to delay big expansion projects amid uncertainty about the outlook for demand.

The International Copper Study Group forecasts a production deficit of 90,000 metric tons this year, more than double the shortfall forecast in April. Lower grades were partly offset by a 2 percent increase in metal recovery, but output for the first nine months of the year was still 41,000 tons lower than in 2017, Codelco said in an emailed response to questions.

“Companies need to cover themselves and generate investment programs to expand their capacity and mitigate the ore-grade decline," Cesar Perez-Novoa, an analyst at BTG Pactual in Santiago, said by phone on Thursday. “Otherwise, the depletion of resources over the next ten years will be high.”

Codelco is investing $36 billion over the next ten years to upgrade its aging mines to compensate for the decline in copper grades and to maintain production levels, Perez-Novoa said.

www.mining.com/web/top-copper-miners-out...&utm_campaign=digest

More
5 years 4 months ago #121492 by DearJohn
DearJohn replied the topic: zonte metals

More
5 years 4 months ago #121489 by DearJohn
DearJohn replied the topic: zonte metals
As long as they raise something on a PP and get the drill turning

John Hathaway of Tocqueville Gold Fund (TGLDX)

He feels the best performance gains will come from exploration companies. There is always excitement from a good drill hole or from resource estimates increasing. Larger companies will need juniors to replenish their reserves.

More
5 years 4 months ago #121484 by GoldnBoy
GoldnBoy replied the topic: zonte metals
Here is depth, I think volume will come when drilling announced. The stock is very clean
Attachments:

Moderators: RonS
Time to create page: 0.253 seconds
© 2019 Playstocks.net. All Rights Reserved. Designed By JoomShaper