Zonte Video - February 19, 2024

Zonte Aug. 10, 2023 Video

New subscribers, setup your Login ( Menu-Login)

Subscriptions

Performance 2009 to 2023 (compound annual)

performance2009 2023Small

zonte metals

More
5 years 4 months ago - 5 years 4 months ago #121536 by ron
ron replied the topic: zonte metals

Gambler wrote: I don't think RonS can say much on news other than it is coming soon, but I am anxiously waiting too. Despite the weak market ZON has been a solid hold in my hand

And with all the turmoil in markets, copper prices on the rise.

SINGAPORE, Nov 19 (Reuters) - London copper prices rose on Monday, supported by tight supply and after U.S. President Donald Trump said he may not impose more tariffs on Chinese goods.

Trump made the comment after Beijing sent a list of measures it was willing to take to resolve trade tensions, although he added it was unacceptable that some major items were omitted from the list.

FUNDAMENTALS

* Three-month copper on the London Metal Exchange had risen 0.4 percent to $6,229 a tonne by 0153 GMT, while the most-traded copper contract on the Shanghai Futures Exchange was up 0.4 percent at 49,780 yuan ($7,175.91) a tonne.

* Headline copper inventories in LME-registered warehouses <MCUSTX-TOTAL> fell by 5,425 tonnes to 161,025 tonnes, nearing last month's 10-year low of 136,675 tonnes.

* The premium of cash copper over the three-month contract <MCU0-3>, which has drifted from a near four-year high of $47 last month to $18.50 but is still far above recent norms.

www.cnbc.com/2018/11/18/reuters-america-...ply-trade-hopes.html

i'm with you Gambler,but they were saying that they wanted to start drilling in november,could they have started drilling before they announce it,we're already november 20th ?
Last Edit: 5 years 4 months ago by ron.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 4 months ago #121534 by Gambler
Gambler replied the topic: zonte metals
I don't think RonS can say much on news other than it is coming soon, but I am anxiously waiting too. Despite the weak market ZON has been a solid hold in my hand

And with all the turmoil in markets, copper prices on the rise.

SINGAPORE, Nov 19 (Reuters) - London copper prices rose on Monday, supported by tight supply and after U.S. President Donald Trump said he may not impose more tariffs on Chinese goods.

Trump made the comment after Beijing sent a list of measures it was willing to take to resolve trade tensions, although he added it was unacceptable that some major items were omitted from the list.

FUNDAMENTALS

* Three-month copper on the London Metal Exchange had risen 0.4 percent to $6,229 a tonne by 0153 GMT, while the most-traded copper contract on the Shanghai Futures Exchange was up 0.4 percent at 49,780 yuan ($7,175.91) a tonne.

* Headline copper inventories in LME-registered warehouses <MCUSTX-TOTAL> fell by 5,425 tonnes to 161,025 tonnes, nearing last month's 10-year low of 136,675 tonnes.

* The premium of cash copper over the three-month contract <MCU0-3>, which has drifted from a near four-year high of $47 last month to $18.50 but is still far above recent norms.

www.cnbc.com/2018/11/18/reuters-america-...ply-trade-hopes.html

More
5 years 4 months ago #121532 by ron

GoldnBoy wrote: Hoss, good point. I pulled up a chart and highlighted the break out around 23 cents and since then a nice uptrend. If it breaks to new highs above 42, it looks like it would run higher to me.

It traded a bit around mid/low 40s in early 2017 but that was low volume so I think not much resistance there. What are the clouds telling you

we're all sitting and waiting for news, time for RonS to come here on the blog.

More
5 years 4 months ago #121522 by GoldnBoy
GoldnBoy replied the topic: zonte metals
Hoss, good point. I pulled up a chart and highlighted the break out around 23 cents and since then a nice uptrend. If it breaks to new highs above 42, it looks like it would run higher to me.

It traded a bit around mid/low 40s in early 2017 but that was low volume so I think not much resistance there. What are the clouds telling you

Attachments:

More
5 years 4 months ago #121521 by davplan
davplan replied the topic: zonte metals re question on Heelo
Thanks to those who replied to my question.

Your comments and insights were helpful.

Have a great weekend guys.

Thanks again.

Robin

More
5 years 4 months ago #121520 by ron

Hoss wrote: ron, just look at the stock price and chart and it is telling you all you need to know. This is a crappy market and this stock is in a very nice up trend. No doubt good things are happening behind the scenes and sooner or later we will get news to confirm.

You may never be able to buy this stock any cheaper than it is today. Very few sellers in a crap market, when drilling starts there will be less sellers

thanks of remembering me Hoss,i appreciate your wisdom,they better take 2 weeks more and make sure that they have a good financing with good people,those people are rare these days.

More
5 years 4 months ago #121519 by alexgreat
alexgreat replied the topic: zonte metals

davplan wrote: When I go into the link I see that Heelo can give cell users the latest and perhaps the best and quickest of the best deals. Maybe because I'm an old guy 71 in age I can't get excited about all the offers I get for stuff i don't need or want. What I'm saying is that consumers are already swamped with offers and let's assume that the economy is ready for a weak spell after money printing created a false boom or just a boom.

Why would a consumer driven leg up application, be such a huge success when consumers and cell phone users are already swamped with offers and stuff.

Robin--Santa Barbara CA

Robin, I think you actually touch on problems Heelo solves. Heelo gives shoppers the offer when they can use it, while shopping, so you are not swamped with useless stuff. You can block stores you do not shop at.

A recession will help this company because Heelo provides a way to save on ones spending, including essentials.

Ron has been answering some questions on the Heelo topic, worth following

I think there is some time to scratch up funds for Heelo. Ron said he was giving us a heads up that it is coming.

And on ZON, excellent point Hoss, right on again

More
5 years 4 months ago #121518 by Hoss
Hoss replied the topic: zonte metals
ron, just look at the stock price and chart and it is telling you all you need to know. This is a crappy market and this stock is in a very nice up trend. No doubt good things are happening behind the scenes and sooner or later we will get news to confirm.

You may never be able to buy this stock any cheaper than it is today. Very few sellers in a crap market, when drilling starts there will be less sellers

More
5 years 4 months ago #121514 by ron
RonS,we don't have any news from the private placement,i hope they're working on something and there will be no delay on the start of the drill program,they can drill even in the winter,is it correct ?

More
5 years 4 months ago #121511 by RonS
RonS replied the topic: zonte metals
To clarify, a tech play like Heelo is far different than a junior miner. Zonte could make a big discovery and be worth a $billion or more and be a huge winner like Diamond Fields.

However a play like Heelo can go to 100s of billions if it becomes a winner.

There is a topic on Heelo, here is the link

www.playstocks.net/index.php/forum/techn...locoupons-com#121505

• flynn
  • flynn's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
5 years 4 months ago #121509 by flynn
flynn replied the topic: zonte metals
I was excited when Zonte got the recommendation " Back up the Truck"

but, Heelo trumped them with "NUMBER ONE stock in his lifetime"

More
5 years 4 months ago #121508 by Pasta
Pasta replied the topic: zonte metals
Davplan ,
From what I see is that if you have the Heelo App when you go into a store for example Home Depot , you will get a notification of all sales within the store you are currently in. If you stoped in to buy anything and your notification is 5% off anything you buy. You will take advantage of that. No work on your part. It’s a nice bonus for yourself.
If the client list grows and is in all major stores it even more benificial for you. Imagine anywhere you go shopping you get a deal.
No work cutting coupons or looking for deals , they automatically come to you.
I went to Costco today, if I got a notification for a discount I probably would have welcomed it.

Moderators: RonS
Time to create page: 0.247 seconds
© 2019 Playstocks.net. All Rights Reserved. Designed By JoomShaper