Zonte Video - February 19, 2024

Zonte Aug. 10, 2023 Video

New subscribers, setup your Login ( Menu-Login)

Subscriptions

Performance 2009 to 2023 (compound annual)

performance2009 2023Small

zonte metals

More
5 years 4 months ago #121555 by ron
ron replied the topic: zonte metals

GoldnBoy wrote:

flynn wrote: why does everyone expect the share price to pop, if and when drill program is starts?
wouldn't the results of the drill results be the pop in price?
I seem to recall this same situation with Yukon. Share price popped on purchase of land titles, stayed steady with drill program announcement, then fell with results.

Flynn, this is my take on it and you could be right on. If everything happened the same way all the time we would already be rich.

Juniors often move on drill speculation. The stock has already gone up a good chunk on early exploration results so some speculation is already there.

With ZON, look how it trades, low volume because not many sellers. This group believes in the long term, another strong group as well and CEO Christophers group along with management/insiders. When drilling starts, if any new buyers want to speculate on the results they are probably going to push the stock up.

I expect we will at least be into the 50s or 60s before any drill results. After that will depend on what the results are.

And who knows, many of us owned GGI that went to $5 before drill results were announced.

Nobody knows for sure. That is why all the guesses for 2018 high were all over the map

i approve everything in this message...lol..

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 4 months ago #121554 by GoldnBoy
GoldnBoy replied the topic: zonte metals

flynn wrote: why does everyone expect the share price to pop, if and when drill program is starts?
I seem to recall this same situation with Yukon. Share price popped on purchase of land titles, stayed steady with drill program announcement, then fell with results.

Flynn, this is my take on it and you could be right on. If everything happened the same way all the time we would already be rich.

Juniors often move on drill speculation. The stock has already gone up a good chunk on early exploration results so some speculation is already there.

With ZON, look how it trades, low volume because not many sellers. This group believes in the long term, another strong group as well and CEO Christophers group along with management/insiders. When drilling starts, if any new buyers want to speculate on the results they are probably going to push the stock up.

I expect we will at least be into the 50s or 60s before any drill results. After that will depend on what the results are.

And who knows, many of us owned GGI that went to $5 before drill results were announced.

Nobody knows for sure. That is why all the guesses for 2018 high were all over the map

• flynn
  • flynn's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
5 years 4 months ago #121553 by flynn
flynn replied the topic: zonte metals
why does everyone expect the share price to pop, if and when drill program is starts?

More
5 years 4 months ago #121552 by ron

Hoss wrote:

GoldnBoy wrote: Hoss, good point. I pulled up a chart and highlighted the break out around 23 cents and since then a nice uptrend. If it breaks to new highs above 42, it looks like it would run higher to me.

It traded a bit around mid/low 40s in early 2017 but that was low volume so I think not much resistance there. What are the clouds telling you

GB, ZON flying high above the clouds, chart is very bullish, maybe I will do an update on the weekly chart this weekend, and happy they have lots of drilling $$$

thanks Hoss,can't wait to see your chart,the financing is only 5 million shares,zonte doesn't dilute the stock,outstanding deal.

More
5 years 4 months ago #121551 by ron

lynnsa10 wrote: How to go Zonte, quiet day, probably everyone eating Turkey or shopping ahead of mad Friday

great news that we were all waiting for,now they will announce the drill program,time for the share price to go up before christmas,$1 would be a nice gift.

More
5 years 4 months ago #121549 by lynnsa10
lynnsa10 replied the topic: zonte metals
How to go Zonte, quiet day, probably everyone eating Turkey or shopping ahead of mad Friday

More
5 years 4 months ago #121547 by Hoss
Hoss replied the topic: zonte metals

GoldnBoy wrote: Hoss, good point. I pulled up a chart and highlighted the break out around 23 cents and since then a nice uptrend. If it breaks to new highs above 42, it looks like it would run higher to me.

It traded a bit around mid/low 40s in early 2017 but that was low volume so I think not much resistance there. What are the clouds telling you

GB, ZON flying high above the clouds, chart is very bullish, maybe I will do an update on the weekly chart this weekend, and happy they have lots of drilling $$$

More
5 years 4 months ago #121544 by alexgreat
alexgreat replied the topic: zonte metals
Agree very good news. $1.2M non brokered in this market is impressive. When the drills hit, ZON will be on the radar of BHP that knows IOCG very well. Here is recent comments from BHP

While BHP said it would continue to acquire early stage assets such as SolGold’s (LON, TSX:SOLG) highly prospective Cascabel copper deposit in Ecuador, the company will also have to make up its mind regarding two major spending decisions — the Olympic Dam and Jansen.

The executive also said BHP plans to invest in high risk, high return projects like Trion, oil joint venture with Pemex, Mexico’s state oil company. “We could lose all our investment on these, if, for instance, exploration fails. But we could create the tier one assets of the future,” he said.

www.mining.com/bhp-searching-assets-less...&utm_campaign=digest

More
5 years 4 months ago #121543 by WealthyPlumber
WealthyPlumber replied the topic: zonte metals
Great news, I was anxious about fund raising in this market. Great job TC, bring on the truth machines

More
5 years 4 months ago #121542 by Gambler
Gambler replied the topic: zonte metals
Wow, awesome news, we are going to see a lot of drilling in the coming weeks and months

More
5 years 4 months ago #121541 by howlem2
howlem2 replied the topic: zonte metals
HALIFAX, Nov. 22, 2018 /CNW/ - Zonte Metals Inc (TSXV: ZON) ("Zonte" or the "Company") has closed a $1.2 million financing consisting of 3,624,000 units at a price of $0.25 and 1,126,666 flow through shares at a price of $0.30 (the "Offering") for total proceeds of $1,244,000, subject to TSX Venture Exchange (the "Exchange") approval. Each Unit will consist of one common share and one-half (½) of one share purchase warrant, with each whole warrant entitling the holder to acquire one additional common share at a price of $0.40 for a period of 18 months from the date of issuance. If the closing share price of the common shares on the TSX Venture Exchange is greater than $0.70 per common share for a period of 20 consecutive trading days at any time following the issuance of the Warrants, the Company may accelerate the expiry date of the Warrants by issuing a press release announcing the reduced warrant term whereupon the Warrants will expire on the 30th calendar day after the date of the press release. The securities issued pursuant to the Offering will be subject to a four-month and one day statutory hold period.

In connection with the private placement, Zonte will pay finders' fees to Eligible Finders of $78,890 in cash, equal to 7% of the aggregate gross subscription proceeds received from the sale of securities from Eligible Finders; and will issue 301,560 Finders' Warrants, equal to 7% of the number of securities sold in the Offering from Eligible Finders. Each Finders' Warrant is exercisable at any time up to 18 months following its date of issuance to purchase one common share of the Company at an exercise price of $0.38 per share, subject to Exchange approval. If the closing share price of the common shares on the TSX Venture Exchange is greater than $0.70 per common share for a period of 20 consecutive trading days at any time following the issuance of the Finders' Warrants, the Company may accelerate the expiry date of the Finders' Warrants by issuing a press release announcing the reduced warrant term whereupon the Finders' Warrants will expire on the 30th calendar day after the date of the press release. All Finders' Fees will be subject to and in accordance with Exchange and regulatory policies and the securities issued pursuant to the Offering will be subject to a four-month and one day statutory hold period.

The Company intends to use the net proceeds of the Offering for working capital purposes and exploration at the Cross Hills Iron Oxide Copper Gold Property, in Newfoundland and Labrador. The exploration program will consist of drilling the first target at Dunns Mountain and additional high resolution ground geophysics over other high-priority targets.

More
5 years 4 months ago #121538 by Gold Fever
Gold Fever replied the topic: zonte metals
Yes ZON has held in very well under these market conditions.

It's up 2 cents today, real believers here !

Moderators: RonS
Time to create page: 0.277 seconds
© 2019 Playstocks.net. All Rights Reserved. Designed By JoomShaper