Zonte Video - February 19, 2024

Zonte Aug. 10, 2023 Video

Performance 2009 to 2023 (compound annual)

performance2009 2023Small

New subscribers, setup your Login ( Menu-Login)

Subscriptions

zonte metals

More
5 years 1 month ago #122405 by ron
ron replied the topic: zonte metals
You nailed it Hoss,the word is patience,
for me,zonte soaring is $5 and plus,not under.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 1 month ago #122401 by Hoss
Hoss replied the topic: zonte metals
Patience, patience, patience is the name of the game here. There is going to be lots of drilling and news all year. The rock is very hard and drills slower and holes are in general fairly deep holes. And there is lots of targets.

Not really any change in the clouds

Bids around 30 could get filled until the first drill results and then will depend on what those results are. What ever the case, I won't be a seller, just a buyer until we see at least 3 anomalies drilled.

Of course if the stock soars, I could take some profits - time will tell

More
5 years 1 month ago #122398 by DearJohn
DearJohn replied the topic: zonte metals
RonS, thanks for that info. Don't really care about shorts, just provides cheap stock here at these prices for buyers.

Looking forward to first drill assays at Dunns target

More
5 years 1 month ago #122393 by RonS
RonS replied the topic: zonte metals
alex, perhaps a good guess

Also remember, this is all new. Zonte is doing a full spectrum analysis with these first drill holes. I am not an assay expert, but imagine this must take more time.

Nobody knows what these anomalies hold, we have some copper gold and silver on surface so a good clue.

At PDAC I met with Vanadium One and they are drilling an iron oxide deposit in Quebec, but theirs has quite a bit of vanadium, but no copper gold or silver.

There could be pleasant surprises at Cross Hills. Also consider the large property with numerous anomalies. Some anomalies might carry different metals than others and at different levels. This is all very very early days.

The most important thing I want to see in hole 1 is confirmation they hit an IOCG system. That means the magnetics are accurate in identifying targets at Cross Hills, making all those other anomalies very juicy targets.

I also asked the Vanadium One GEO, how accurate magnetic surveys are at finding iron oxide and he told me very accurate and an easy straight forward exploration tool for these.

Personally, I am more excited about K6 than Dunns that ZON is drilling, but Dunns was advanced with more data, hence the 1st target

• Iwtfu005
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
5 years 1 month ago #122392 by Iwtfu005
Iwtfu005 replied the topic: zonte metals
If that is the case and the news release is good, this will be the greatest short squeeze ever!

More
5 years 1 month ago #122390 by GoldnBoy
GoldnBoy replied the topic: zonte metals
Agree 190k is peanuts but the float is probably way less. There are 3 strong shareholder groups in the company, not sure on the last one in the PP, but they are mostly all long term holders.

The real float or looser stocks is probably just 5 to 10 million.

Here is depth
Attachments:

• Iwtfu005
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
5 years 1 month ago #122387 by Iwtfu005
Iwtfu005 replied the topic: zonte metals
190k short is peanuts. The float is 57 million shares.

Do the math!

Now is the time to be buying. Until there is a news release on what the exact results are, there is nothing to worry about.

No one other than Zonte staff can know the results before a news release.

If they do and trade on that information, that’s insider information and fraud.

Terry is a stand up guy and wouldn’t put anyone in a compromising position.

More
5 years 1 month ago #122385 by ron
ron replied the topic: zonte metals

alexgreat wrote: Gambler, agree. I think we are a ways off from first drill news yet.

On instagram, the drill rig moved Feb 9th. Consider 3 or 4 days to cut and prep last drill core on hole 1 and then another 3 or 4 days to ship to lab.

At best samples have been in the lab 2 weeks, who knows how busy they are and then a few days for Zonte to analyze results and press release. I guess 2 or 3 weeks at least for results.

I hope sooner, but another 2 or 3 probably

2 or 3 weeks for only one hole or two ?

More
5 years 1 month ago #122382 by alexgreat
alexgreat replied the topic: zonte metals
Gambler, agree. I think we are a ways off from first drill news yet.

On instagram, the drill rig moved Feb 9th. Consider 3 or 4 days to cut and prep last drill core on hole 1 and then another 3 or 4 days to ship to lab.

At best samples have been in the lab 2 weeks, who knows how busy they are and then a few days for Zonte to analyze results and press release. I guess 2 or 3 weeks at least for results.

I hope sooner, but another 2 or 3 probably

More
5 years 1 month ago #122381 by Gambler
Gambler replied the topic: zonte metals
Nothing, I think it is 25 cent placement paper taking profit a month before it becomes free trading, so they short it. No telling how many might do this but anonymous selling is a clear signal
The following user(s) said Thank You: howlem2

More
5 years 1 month ago #122380 by howlem2
howlem2 replied the topic: zonte metals

Gambler wrote: Short position soars. Stockwatch is reporting 190,000 short. Now we know where selling came from

What do they know that we don't?

More
5 years 1 month ago #122378 by Gambler
Gambler replied the topic: zonte metals
Short position soars. Stockwatch is reporting 190,000 short. Now we know where selling came from

Moderators: RonS
Time to create page: 0.277 seconds
© 2019 Playstocks.net. All Rights Reserved. Designed By JoomShaper