Zonte Video - February 19, 2024

Zonte Aug. 10, 2023 Video

New subscribers, setup your Login ( Menu-Login)

Subscriptions

Performance 2009 to 2023 (compound annual)

performance2009 2023Small

zonte metals

• Goldman
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
4 years 11 months ago #122768 by Goldman
Goldman replied the topic: zonte metals
Perseus ---- Interesting that the photo of the core shows the very high grade copper, gold and silver mineralization at the edge of the core . Finding this high grade core usually means that Zonte is close to the deposit ! As well , multiple intervals of mineralization in drill hole number4 indicates that Zonte is close to something major ! When Zonte finds the source of the mineralization , then the price could hit many of the 2019 high price guesses ! GO ZONTE GO !!!

GoldnBoy wrote: Perseus, thanks for pointing out. I could not help to notice that the pic of the high grade in the split core was only on the edge of the drill core.

Fantastic numbers, can't help but wonder what numbers we would have got if it was hit dead on and filled the core?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 11 months ago - 4 years 11 months ago #122767 by ron
ron replied the topic: zonte metals
Hoss - Fantastic short analysis summary . Everybody , hold your shares . this will be a crazy win for all the long shareholders . Make the shorters cover at much higher prices . Nice to see rather few shares offered under 40 cents . GO ZONTE GO

Goldman,do you want to participate in the contest ?

the great predictions for the high of zonte in 2019

there will be more than one hole on cross hills,so the high of the year could be determined in the late months of 2019,it could be the most interesting year,

who will win the 2019 contest,the most pessimistic CIMA at $0.69 or the most optimistic Iwtfu005 at $16.50 ?

5 under $1 or even
CIMA $0.69
golfdub1 $0.70
Flynn $0.85
davplan $0.98
Gold Fever $1.00

4 under $2 or even
415 $1.35
Hugo123 $1.50
PerseusLtd $1.85
Big Donald $2.00

5 under $3 or even
WealthyPlumber $2.10
inimus $2.30
Gambler $2.50
Pasta $2.65
GoldnBoy $2.80

5 under $4 or even
kwilson17 $3.25
JimB $3.45
itnsk $3.65
luck $3.77
howlem2 $4.00

3 under $5 or even
hootie87 $4.25
DearJohn $4.27
Hoss $5.00

3 under $6 or even
mozrep $5.50
tonyk $5.65
Dreamer $6

3 under $7 or even
RonS $6.50
kalen9999 $6.55
Kaiser $7.00

2 under $8 or even
JunglistGuy $7.25
lynnsa10 $7.90

1 under $9 or even
agilebill $8.10

2 under $10 or even
alexgreat $9.50
ron $9.99

1 under $11 or even
dtangen $10.85

1 under $12 or even
meguma $12

1 under $17 or even
Iwtfu005 $16.50

total of 36 participants in 2019
the most pessimistic: CIMA
the most optimistic:Iwtfu005

the prize from RonS
That is the excitement of junior exploration,one drill hole can completely change a company.I will also offer the same reward for this year contest,one year added to your newsletter subscription or $150 dinner voucher for life timers.Rules are simple,whoever is closest to the highest trade printed on the ticker in 2019.

the reason why RonS has a $6.50 target in 2019
My optimistic guess is $6.50 for the high, probably no better than any ones prediction but here is my reasoning.
It is hard to imagine a better mining market and higher gold prices after what we have just been through in 2018, but often the market improves after such a downturn and I believe we will see gold prices in the $1300 to $1500 range in 2019 when it becomes more evident the Fed will have to ease again or at least halt the tightening cycle.

I have been to Cross Hills and looked a lot into these IOCG systems and I am convinced there will be a discovery. Pasta mentioned just some magnetic surveys and normally that is not such a big deal but in IOCG it is. Iron Oxide is iron, it is magnetic so responds well to these surveys, not so in other systems.

The iron oxide veins on surface are magnetic, I used a magnet myself, a very simple principle. On surface they carry copper, that is what makes these deposits valuable compared to just an iron ore deposit. The magnet surveys show strong magnetic intensity deeper below the surface, it is a no-brainer that the iron oxide is concentrated down deeper and like the surface showing has copper.

And veining above is very typical of these systems. There is very little experience and knowledge about these in Canada and is probably the main reason Zonte is overlooked thus far.There is no doubt in my mind that this will be a discovery with iron, copper and some PMs, the question is the grade?

After some drill holes and we have an average grade of say 0.25% copper, it still might be economic, but will not get much love. If the grade is .3 to .35% that we see in many other copper deposits, this is going to get some serious attention.

IOCGs are known for better grades in general and if this turns out to be 0.5% to 1% copper it is going to be a whopper. And OMG if it is above 1%. Don't forget unlike porphyry systems where the other 99% of the rock is waste, in an IOCG, the 20% to 40% that is typical iron oxide also has value, it is not waste rock. There should be silver and gold credits as well.

It seems $5 is kind of a top speculative target with many juniors like we saw with Garibaldi. That said, with higher gold prices, I believe the pressure will intensify on Anglo to settle with Zonte in 2019 so they can move Gramalote to production.
Given not so great a market, it is still a $50 to $100 million settlement which is another $1 to $2 per share, hence when added to $5 my $6.50 guess!!!!!!!!!
Last Edit: 4 years 11 months ago by ron.

• Goldman
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
4 years 11 months ago #122766 by Goldman
Goldman replied the topic: zonte metals
Hoss - Fantastic short analysis summary . Everybody , hold your shares . this will be a crazy win for all the long shareholders . Make the shorters cover at much higher prices . Nice to see rather few shares offered under 40 cents . GO ZONTE GO !!!

Hoss wrote: GB, don't be surprised if the short position is not reported.

RBC has done a lot of odd lot trades and they also use NEO, they may claim they are a market maker and therefore can use the short exemption rule and not report it.

I agree there is a short position and the run up and down had all the foot prints of shorting, a lot of Anonymous selling and some jitney trades.

Remember these shorts, market makers what ever you like are disciplined professional traders. They bank on the emotional trading of retail investors like most or everyone here to profit from.

Shorting a stock and driving down on very good news is a typical play they execute. This creates frustration and disappointment among retail traders “the emotion” . Many of you here have mentioned these very emotions.

The shorts are counting on retail investors to sell on their emotions so they profit on the short position. I encourage everyone to hold positions, or even buy or bids above the short bid. Do not fall victim to your emotions and their manipulative game.

Put you emotions aside and look at the facts and valuation. I could get into these but most here known them. That was an excellent drill hit that most juniors dream about. It was the best news in Zonte's history

Make the shorts pay up. There is no stronger rally than a short covering rally when they lose control of profit and buy to avoid large large losses. Short positions can lose a lot of money quickly. The short position has a probable average around 34 cents. If the stock moves to 68 cents, that is 100% loss on their position. They know how it can go against them and will buy back quickly on a move higher.

And besides all that, if they don't make a profit on this short position, or get burned, they will likely not short on the next drill news and run higher. They will move on to easier victims

More
4 years 11 months ago #122765 by GoldnBoy
GoldnBoy replied the topic: zonte metals
Do we have short covering?? here is depth

Attachments:

More
4 years 11 months ago #122764 by RonS
RonS replied the topic: zonte metals
I got this from a long time associate who is very experienced in markets. He mentions ZON but also many general key factors about the markets. I asked if I could share it so see below

I would say the performance of Zonte has been nothing short of stellar given this shitty market. I'm not talking just junior metals - ALL resources stocks are seeing massive dislocation imo. The sentiment for all things extraction is very similar to the way it was in 1999, 2000 imo. I remember calling John Ing back in 2000 on behalf of Latitude Minerals and he laughed at me - "who wants to fund a gold stock?". Look at energy - this recent rally was sold off in a heart beat as the price of oil consolidates above $60. A guy I know who runs a US hedge fund says that with energy under 5% of the S&P there are no analysts left on Wall Street which feeds into the negative feedback loop. He's very bullish on the sector believing this is another indication that a bottom is near, but he, like everyone else, has no clue how long it will take for the market to pay attention.

In Canada - who wants to own anything other than cannabis and banks?

Looking at a gold chart I'm getting very bullish again. I'm looking for the price to drop to the 1240 - 1250 area(200ma) before long and find support for the next leg up - which should result in a breakout move into the fall. The markets, the economic cycle and the Fed are all lined up for a move in gold. While the S&P earnings have "beaten" estimates....those are estimates that were all revised down - so easy to beat.

A few keys for me that we're getting near the top of this bull market. The narrative is bullish but the tone is changing. We may still make more new highs, but there will surely be a lot of volatility ahead imo.

• In the fall of 2018 Foxconn warned that growth was slowing. It took Apple stock over 2 months to respond to that warning shot. (bearish news was ignored by the market)

• Apple came out and changed it's metrics from unit sales to subscription revenue last quarter (bait and switch - the oldest play in the book - bearish information but the stock went up) earnings the other day confirmed phone unit sales have slowed - the market for Apple stock went up( again, bearish news meets bullish market response)

• $SOX - the semi's are the new engine of the economy and some of the big companies are warning of slowing growth. Intel and Nvidia amongst others have warned and the hottest of hot, Xillinx is well off it's highs. AMD reported and went up - then closed down yesterday on supposedly good earnings.( the first sign of semi''s ready to roll over) People tend to forget that semi's are cyclical.

• US housing is stuck in the mud and cannot tolerate a rate structure higher than a 2.5% Fed rate.

• Cloud subscription stocks are priced for perfection and are likely to disappoint

• Buybacks are the only thing supporting the market and all the passive indexers

• IPO's are coming in at a record clip - there will be a lot of selling to reallocate capital to the new deals - Uber is huge and will be interesting because while everyone loves the app - the business model is a money loser and reliant on pie in the sky assumptions like autonomous blah blah. The amount of deals coming out with no earnings is higher than the level seen before the dot com bubble burst.

• Crypto was a shot across the bow, but cannabis is surely a sign of a bubble with well over 200 names public in Canada and god knows how many names in the US. 20 years from now there will likely be 2 or 3 names left not unlike Constellation Brands etc. My analogy is - how many craft beers and wellness remedies are public companies?

More
4 years 11 months ago #122762 by ron

Hoss wrote: GB, don't be surprised if the short position is not reported.

RBC has done a lot of odd lot trades and they also use NEO, they may claim they are a market maker and therefore can use the short exemption rule and not report it.

I agree there is a short position and the run up and down had all the foot prints of shorting, a lot of Anonymous selling and some jitney trades.

Remember these shorts, market makers what ever you like are disciplined professional traders. They bank on the emotional trading of retail investors like most or everyone here to profit from.

Shorting a stock and driving down on very good news is a typical play they execute. This creates frustration and disappointment among retail traders “the emotion” . Many of you here have mentioned these very emotions.

The shorts are counting on retail investors to sell on their emotions so they profit on the short position. I encourage everyone to hold positions, or even buy or bids above the short bid. Do not fall victim to your emotions and their manipulative game.

Put you emotions aside and look at the facts and valuation. I could get into these but most here known them. That was an excellent drill hit that most juniors dream about. It was the best news in Zonte's history

Make the shorts pay up. There is no stronger rally than a short covering rally when they lose control of profit and buy to avoid large large losses. Short positions can lose a lot of money quickly. The short position has a probable average around 34 cents. If the stock moves to 68 cents, that is 100% loss on their position. They know how it can go against them and will buy back quickly on a move higher.

And besides all that, if they don't make a profit on this short position, or get burned, they will likely not short on the next drill news and run higher. They will move on to easier victims

Put you emotions aside and look at the facts and valuation. I could get into these but most here known them. That was an excellent drill hit that most juniors dream about. It was the best news in Zonte's history.

You nailed it again Hoss,and they aren't having my shares, RonS gave also reasons yesterday to why the stock ain't moving like we all want to.

More
4 years 11 months ago #122761 by ron
I hope the next intersect will be much longer than the first one,like RonS pointed out yesterday, zonte needs one for the market to react at something very positive.

More
4 years 11 months ago #122759 by GoldnBoy
Perseus, thanks for pointing out. I could not help to notice that the pic of the high grade in the split core was only on the edge of the drill core.

Fantastic numbers, can't help but wonder what numbers we would have got if it was hit dead on and filled the core?

Attachments:

More
4 years 11 months ago #122752 by alexgreat
alexgreat replied the topic: zonte metals
Some nice pics, like the drill core

One reason the stock might not have done so well. On Stockwatch they gave the news release a weak title

"Zonte drills 2.76 metres of 2.65 g/t Au, 2.89% Cu"

Not really going to entice a new investor to look at the news

• PerseusLtd
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
4 years 11 months ago #122750 by PerseusLtd
PerseusLtd replied the topic: zonte metals

More
4 years 11 months ago #122747 by GoldnBoy
Market depth. looks like RBC trying bids with lower amounts

Attachments:

More
4 years 11 months ago #122744 by Gambler
Gambler replied the topic: zonte metals
Anonymous buying for a change, short covering??

Moderators: RonS
Time to create page: 0.262 seconds
© 2019 Playstocks.net. All Rights Reserved. Designed By JoomShaper