Zonte Video - February 19, 2024

Zonte Aug. 10, 2023 Video

Performance 2009 to 2023 (compound annual)

performance2009 2023Small

New subscribers, setup your Login ( Menu-Login)

Subscriptions

zonte metals

More
4 years 5 months ago #123945 by lynnsa10
lynnsa10 replied the topic: zonte metals
Thanks Perseus. Zonte has put a lot of work into this project and doing it right. With the discovery of yet another big anomaly BigK this part in Ron's update caught my attention.

It is important you understand that Zonte does not only have a possible discovery here, but many. This is a district sized property and the type that will attract majors and large institutional investors should the drills turn up some good results. Cross Hills is almost 30 kms in length or just under half of the whole Carlin trend in Nevada. Carlin hosts numerous mines and produced over 50 million ounces gold by 2002.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• PerseusLtd
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
4 years 5 months ago #123944 by PerseusLtd
PerseusLtd replied the topic: zonte metals
The use of combined datasets, IP, Magnetics and Gravity is what has led to the discovery of Olympic Dam and other IOCG deposits, also referenced in this scholary article www.tandfonline.com/doi/pdf/10.1071/ASEG2013ab242

More
4 years 5 months ago #123943 by ron
ron replied the topic: zonte metals
Might be the reason why we saw cannacord on the buy side today.

More
4 years 5 months ago #123942 by Gambler
Gambler replied the topic: zonte metals
Great news the pics on that anomaly are huge

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: alexgreat

More
4 years 5 months ago - 4 years 5 months ago #123941 by ron
Zonte Metals begins drilling at Cross Hills

2019-11-21 16:11 ET - News Release

Mr. Terry Christopher reports

ZONTE METALS DISCOVERS A LARGE GRAVITY ANOMALY AT DUNNS MOUNTAIN AND A SECOND AT BIG K

Zonte Metals has discovered two large gravity anomalies and has begun drilling at the Dunns Mountain target on its Cross Hills iron-oxide-copper-gold (IOCG) project.

Highlights:

Discovery of a large gravity high anomaly sitting under Dunns Mountain.
3D Inversion modelling indicates the target measures 750m long, 400m wide and up to 1000m deep
Gravity anomaly extends under the magnetic anomaly and drill holes from Phase 1 did not test the area.
The combined data sets show a series of distinct geological and geophysical signatures that will be tested in the present Phase 2 drill program, which has commenced.
The ground gravity survey identified large anomalies at both Dunns Mountain and the Big K targets. The Dunns Mountain 3D gravity anomaly appears structurally controlled and extends under the 3D modelled magnetic high zone. This new gravity data compliments the other data sets from Dunns Mountain including; high-resolution ground magnetics, Induced Polarization, mapping (structural, alteration and geological), rock and soil sampling and five drill holes completed in Phase 1. Analysis of the combined data shows a series of geological and geophysical signatures that will be tested in the current Phase 2 drill program. It is noteworthy that drilling in Phase 1 focused on the 3D magnetic model at Dunns and hence none of the holes tested the gravity anomaly.

During Phase 1 drilling, mineralization was intersected in a number of drill holes with the best single intersection discovered in CH-19-004. This drill hole intersected a number of mineralized intervals with a high-grade intersection returning 14.0% Cu, 15.8 g/t Au and 352 g/t Ag over 0.43m. This drill hole sits peripheral and above the gravity anomaly and it is postulated the mineralization intersected might be sourced along structural zones from within the gravity anomaly. Subsequent to Phase 1 drilling, a deep penetrating IP line was completed in the area where mineralization was discovered in CH-19-004. This survey identified a number of signatures that will be drill tested in Phase 2 drilling. Drilling in this area will occur after freeze up. Drilling has commenced on the most western side of the mountain and will then be followed up with a drill hole on the southern-most part of the 3D gravity anomaly. An image illustrating the gravity anomaly in cross section can be found at:

www.zontemetals.com/projects/cross-hill-project/

A second large gravity was discovered within the northern surveyed area and sits approximately 1.2km south of Dunns Mountain. It is spatially associated with a large magnetic anomaly named the Big K target, which was discovered in the Carols Hat area in 2018 along with two other magnetic anomalies. The gravity survey did not cover the Carols Hat magnetic target during this program. The gravity anomaly at the Big K target sits approximately 120 - 140 m below the surface and appears to be adjacent and inter-fingered with the magnetic anomaly. Outcrop in the area is limited compared to Dunns Mountain, however, iron oxide alteration and IOCG geochemical signatures were identified in 2018 sampling.

Terry Christopher, president and CEO states "The gravity anomaly discovered at the Dunns Mountain target is significant in size. The combined data sets, including magnetic, gravity and IP anomalies, allows Zonte to target priority areas for copper, gold and silver mineralization with a focus on structural breaks. The drill program at Dunns will systematically test these areas over the next few months. The Company now has four significant target areas that will be tested including Dunns Mountain, Big K, K6 and K7 targets.

The Company would like to acknowledge the Province of Newfoundland and Labrador for its financial support through the junior exploration assistance program exploration for work performed on the Cross Hills Property.

Qualified Person

Dean Fraser, P.Geo. is the qualified person as defined by NI 43-101 and has reviewed and approved the contents and technical disclosures in this press release.

About Zonte

Zonte Metals Inc. is a junior explorer focused on gold and copper. The Company owns 100% of the McConnells Jest project, in the Tintina Gold Belt, in the Yukon Territory and the drill ready Wings Point Gold Project in Newfoundland. It also has an option to acquire 100% of the Cross Hills IOCG project in Newfoundland. In addition, the Company and partner have an application over open areas sitting on top of the open pit outline of the Gramalote Deposit in Colombia, which is held by AngloGold Ashanti (NYSE:AU) and B2Gold (TSX:BTO, NYSE:BTG). The title issuance is being contested by the state governing the application and the Company has started legal action to protect its rights.

We seek Safe Harbor.

© 2019 Canjex Publishing Ltd. All rights reserved.

www.stockwatch.com/News/Item?bid=Z-C%3aZ...&symbol=ZON®ion=C
Last Edit: 4 years 5 months ago by ron.

More
4 years 5 months ago #123940 by RonS
RonS replied the topic: zonte metals
Here is the link to sign the petition on predatory short selling.

savecanadianmining.com/

I urge everyone to sign. I will be putting in my newsletter, getting all the junior companies I know to get behind it and I will be pushing on social media too.

After all these years of been a victim of this, now is our chance to fight back

More
4 years 5 months ago #123938 by Gambler

flynn wrote: Really? You think so. All the drilling at Yukon didn't work out. 1 year of drilling in NFLD hasn't moved any valuation with the share price.

For sure, that is the prime driver for junior exploration stocks, but investors want to see more than one drill intersect and that is all Zonte has done so far. One intersect will do it if it is a long one or significant length and high grade.

I believe the odds are very high that Zonte will make the discovery at Cross Hills this drill program or the winter drill program.

Once markets are better and they can raise more funds at higher prices, they can go back and prove Yukon is a discovery.

One drill hole can change the history of a stocks and that is why Gamblers like me are here. I have won big many times, but there has been losses too

More
4 years 5 months ago #123937 by lynnsa10
lynnsa10 replied the topic: zonte metals
Here is the video with Sprott on shorting, excellent

• flynn
  • flynn's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
4 years 5 months ago #123935 by flynn
flynn replied the topic: zonte metals
Really? You think so. All the drilling at Yukon didn't work out. 1 year of drilling in NFLD hasn't moved any valuation with the share price.
There's no guarantee that more drilling in NFLD will do that. I remember all the excitement in Yukon. I was at the suite at the Royal York. I was trying to be funny with My point that we can guarantee zonte will need more cash, soon

More
4 years 5 months ago #123933 by Gambler

flynn wrote: You can Guess. I know they are 850K not a money in the bank,for drill program, then another, then maybe one more, Then opps found something else, need another drill program.
Oh wait, lets drill again in Yukon.

Flynn, I hope you are right, all that drilling means discovery and much higher valuations.

I am all in

More
4 years 5 months ago #123932 by ron
VIDEO — Eric Sprott: Save Canadian Mining, Stop Predatory Short Sellers
Charlotte McLeod - November 20th, 2019

investingnews.com/daily/resource-investi...-stop-short-sellers/

• flynn
  • flynn's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
4 years 5 months ago #123931 by flynn
flynn replied the topic: zonte metals
You can Guess. I know they are 850K not a money in the bank,for drill program, then another, then maybe one more, Then opps found something else, need another drill program.
Oh wait, lets drill again in Yukon.

Moderators: RonS
Time to create page: 0.259 seconds
© 2019 Playstocks.net. All Rights Reserved. Designed By JoomShaper