Zonte Video - February 19, 2024

Zonte Aug. 10, 2023 Video

New subscribers, setup your Login ( Menu-Login)

Subscriptions

Performance 2009 to 2023 (compound annual)

performance2009 2023Small

zonte metals

More
3 years 9 months ago #125233 by JunglistGuy
JunglistGuy replied the topic: zonte metals

flynn wrote: Have you ever stop to think Zonte Has already had its day?
The beginning of 2017 was the peak.

Yes, way more going on now then 2017. Back then they had good drill results but was the end of the drill season in the Yukon and the company had no more funds for another drill round. The market came down more than -50% from the 2017 top, so was a crappy market as well.

Now they have drilling funds, are drilling on two projects and can follow up with more drilling. The market conditions are way better (ignoring March) so should be able to continue to raise drilling funds. The TSXV has fully recovered the covid sell off.

Odds a lot more higher now with results coming from 10 to 20 holes compared to just 4 in 2017, even though I believe two of those holes in 2017 were a discovery.

I think 2017 was just a flash in the pan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 9 months ago #125230 by DearJohn
DearJohn replied the topic: zonte metals
News out this morning that Labrador Gold increased their financing to $4.3 million due to strong demand, their project near Gander and on the same trend as Wings was optioned from Shawn Ryan. Ryan has claims staked right up to the Wings boundary.

If Zonte comes back with a hit on drilling, we could see a much larger rush of juniors into the area, bringing a lot of attention. They might be announcing near Zonte drill results in their press releases.

www.juniorminingnetwork.com/junior-miner...brief-for-date-b-j-y

In early March 2020, Labrador Gold acquired the option to earn a 100% interest in the Kingsway project in the Gander area of Newfoundland. The property is along strike to the northeast of New Found Gold’s discovery of 92.86 g/t Au over 19.0 metres on their Queensway property. (Note that mineralization hosted on adjacent or nearby properties is not necessarily indicative of mineralization hosted on the Company’s property). The two licenses comprising the Kingsway project cover approximately 16km of the Appleton fault zone which is associated with gold occurrences in the region, including the New Found Gold discovery. Historical work over the area covered by the Kingsway licenses shows evidence of gold in till, vegetation, soil, stream sediments, lake sediments and float. Infrastructure in the area is excellent located just 18km from the town of Gander with road access to the project, nearby electricity and abundant local water.

The Hopedale property covers much of the Florence Lake greenstone belt that stretches over 60 km. The belt is typical of greenstone belts around the world but has been underexplored by comparison. Initial work by Labrador Gold during 2017 show gold anomalies in soils and lake sediments over a 3 kilometre section of the northern portion of the Florence Lake greenstone belt in the vicinity of the known Thurber Dog gold showing where grab samples assayed up to 7.8g/t gold. In addition, anomalous gold in soil and lake sediment samples occur over approximately 40 kilometres along the southern section of the greenstone belt (see news release dated January 25th 2018 for more details).

More
3 years 9 months ago #125226 by Gambler
Gambler replied the topic: zonte metals
Great news from Victoria Gold, I wonder if they will drill even closer to our boundary, it could marry up the zone that Zonte discovered?

This morning, other platforms bidding 31K at $0.215 and offering 18k at $0.23

More
3 years 9 months ago #125223 by meguma
meguma replied the topic: zonte metals

More
3 years 9 months ago #125221 by lynnsa10
lynnsa10 replied the topic: zonte metals
Map with drill holes for Dunns is updated, with recent drill holes
Attachments:

• flynn
  • flynn's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
3 years 9 months ago #125220 by flynn
flynn replied the topic: zonte metals
Have you ever stop to think Zonte Has already had its day?
The beginning of 2017 was the peak.

More
3 years 9 months ago #125219 by GoldnBoy
GoldnBoy replied the topic: zonte metals
Lot of comments today, so will add my 2 cents and market depth. Hoss agree 100%. Here is depth, also keep in mind there is now 41,000 bid at $0.215 by the shorts on other platforms.

Convenient that they hide this, so the stock does not look so strong and the buyer bidding at 21 cents from BMO thinks he is first in line, but the shorters are front running that buyer.

Attachments:

More
3 years 9 months ago #125218 by Hoss
Hoss replied the topic: zonte metals
lynnsa thanks for posting, everyone needs to understand that this is the biggest problem facing junior miners and their investors, along with any junior company.
It is not a co-incidence we have had the worst junior mining bear market in history since this rule came into effect in 2012.

I have most of my funds in senior and mid tier mining stocks. I would plow a lot back into the juniors if they succeed in getting this rule change. I remember the older and better days. If it was a decent mining market, the bottom range for juniors like Zonte was $0.50 to $1.00, now it is 1/10th of that.

In fact look at ZON pre 2012, it was $0.40 to $0.90 with just one property, compared to four now. Of course that was a bullish period for gold 2009 to 2011

More
3 years 9 months ago #125217 by lynnsa10
lynnsa10 replied the topic: zonte metals
All you have to do is watch this video, about save Canadian mining. It explains the short selling very well

More
3 years 9 months ago #125216 by JunglistGuy
JunglistGuy replied the topic: zonte metals

flynn wrote: why bother buying a cheap penny stock that usually has low volume?

I have a lot of success buying when cheap and low volume. Like Greenbriar that Gambler mentions. It traded fewer than 100,000 shares a day back in April and most of May. Many times less than 30,000 shares. Than sell into higher volume and rising price. I took some part profits over 200%.

I think ZON will have it's day, thanks Gambler and keep posting short activity

More
3 years 9 months ago #125215 by Gambler
Gambler replied the topic: zonte metals
Like RonS said, markets no longer make sense. The computers short all stocks, probably half the time you buy a stock, it is not a real seller that sells to you, it is a computer selling short, and they buy back later, perhaps in minutes, hours or a few days, depending on activity. Also when you sell, very likely a computer covering a short, like the 35k bid now on ZON. They also do it on the other trading platforms where the majority of retail investors cannot see.

I posted short volume on Greenbriar for the 1st 2 weeks of June, like 4 million shares were shorted. This activity prevents stocks rising as fast as they should or could do.

www.playstocks.net/index.php/forum/alter...arcapital-com#125213

• flynn
  • flynn's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
3 years 9 months ago #125214 by flynn
flynn replied the topic: zonte metals
why bother buying a cheap penny stock that usually has low volume?

Moderators: RonS
Time to create page: 0.274 seconds
© 2019 Playstocks.net. All Rights Reserved. Designed By JoomShaper