Zonte Video - February 19, 2024

Zonte Aug. 10, 2023 Video

Performance 2009 to 2023 (compound annual)

performance2009 2023Small

New subscribers, setup your Login ( Menu-Login)

Subscriptions

zonte metals

• 31Floors
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
3 years 8 months ago #125401 by 31Floors
31Floors replied the topic: zonte metals
Sorry for the double post!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• 31Floors
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
3 years 8 months ago #125400 by 31Floors
GoldnBoy,

I'm not following the detail so pardon my ignorance of the specifics. What I know is that OTTO had BTO as a top pick for years so it's not like BTO was a co he had a passing interest in.

The former Minister Is getting paid so that's a good starter reason to take the case. :) I don't know what's at risk here, how material potential impact Is if this lawsuit went south for BTO. However if the have not provided adequate detail in the MD&A they ridk a potential class action law suit.

Would they acknowledge the CLaim 'at risk of giving it legitimacy', if they thought they had potential exposure? Darn right I would expect this, 100%. So do they acknowledge this suit anywhere?

• 31Floors
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
3 years 8 months ago #125399 by 31Floors
GoldnBoy,

I'm not following the detail so pardon my ignorance of the specifics. What I know is that OTTO had BTO as a top pick for years so it's not like BTO was a co he had a passing interest in.

The former Minister Is getting paid so that's a good starter reason to take the case. :) I don't know what's at risk here, how material potential impact Is if this lawsuit went south for BTO. However if the have not provided adequate detail in the MD&A they ridk a potential class action law suit.

Would they acknowledge the CLaim 'at risk of giving it legitimacy', if they thought they had potential exposure? Darn right I would expect this, 100%. So do they acknowledge this suit anywhere?

• flynn
  • flynn's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
3 years 8 months ago #125398 by flynn
flynn replied the topic: zonte metals
maybe Thats why over the last few years, this has gone from
Strong Buy (back up the truck) to Buy, and its a Hold.

• flynn
  • flynn's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
3 years 8 months ago #125397 by flynn
flynn replied the topic: zonte metals
risk of potential impact to the Project, as low. If the legal precedent maintains, the status quo of the mining area should maintain as well. The “corridors” or graphic defects of the National Mining Cadastre are not considered as free areas, and in case they should be considered a free area, Gramalote would have a first right in time as it is the first applicant

Risk is low, they will and are waliking all over zonte.
Gold is a t a record all time high, and this stock as no volume.
I second, that nobody cares about this, even the company.

More
3 years 8 months ago #125396 by Pasta
Pasta replied the topic: zonte metals
I think the main thing here is that no body cares. No body is buying regardless of claim disputes, metal in the ground , potential of properties.
This has been going on for over 13 years with a small blip of interest back about 3 years ago.

More
3 years 8 months ago #125395 by GoldnBoy
GoldnBoy replied the topic: zonte metals
31Floors, yes, but do you really expect BTO to admit that Zonte claims are ligit?? They have just said they are without merit to past enquires .

Of course both sides say the opposite, it will be up to the courts and that is a slow process. Also consider - are the Colombia courts going to side with big mining corporations or the small Colombian miners?? (Zonte's partners).

Zonte's legal counsel is also the former Colombian minister of mines. I doubt they would take a case on if it has no hope?

More
3 years 8 months ago #125394 by Gambler
Gambler replied the topic: zonte metals
Found claim dispute reference in Anglo's document, go to page 8 '1.5 Legal Aspects and Permitting'

Point iv

"Gramalote has 17 Land Restitution Proceedings and although the risk is low the legal processes could hinder or delay some activities. " They go on to list the Zonte claims and issues in a few paragraphs. This came out in February 2018

thevault.exchange/?get_group_doc=143/151...erveforGramalote.pdf

• 31Floors
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
3 years 8 months ago #125393 by 31Floors
Has anyone bothered to just call BTO up? Surely someone has after all this time of questioning this lawsuit. Maybe they didn’t like the answer? I asked Otto and he said the suit was crap.

More
3 years 8 months ago #125392 by Gambler
Gambler replied the topic: zonte metals
Flynn, I don't think courts are in a habit about making statements on cases, but I think you are right about public access, at least up here.

We just need a volunteer to go to Colombia and try to get it.

I will see if I can find it again from Anglo

More
3 years 8 months ago #125391 by Jocko
Jocko replied the topic: zonte metals
Several months ago I sent an email to Zonte IR asking if the Gramlote lawsuit was still active or if it had been resolved. I never received a reply but the new Investor presentation reports on slide 22 that it is still active. If this was not the case the information would be misleading and subject to legal action.

More
3 years 8 months ago #125390 by lynnsa10
lynnsa10 replied the topic: zonte metals
alex, good find, forgot about past coverage. it also made it in anti-corruption digest

anticorruptiondigest.com/2017/07/06/cana...ction/#axzz6UM5CEjEH

Moderators: RonS
Time to create page: 0.258 seconds
© 2019 Playstocks.net. All Rights Reserved. Designed By JoomShaper