New subscribers, setup your Login ( Menu-Login)

Subscriptions

performance2009 2021 cropperformance2009 2021

zonte metals

More
2 days 9 hours ago #128022 by Gambler
Gambler replied the topic: zonte metals
This week in Vancouver

"The juniors have hardly moved, and so that's the sector that's going to see I think the biggest beta in 2023 — and it could be explosive," said Ross Beaty.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 days 10 hours ago #128021 by GoldnBoy
GoldnBoy replied the topic: zonte metals
Very little stock for sale. This stock could soon move much higher
Attachments:

More
2 days 11 hours ago #128020 by alexgreat
alexgreat replied the topic: zonte metals
Senator Kyrsten Sinema, an Independent from Arizona, sent a letter with other lawmakers on Thursday urging Interior Secretary Deb Haaland to “revisit and reconsider the designation of copper as a critical mineral.” Signers included other senators whose home states are hubs of copper production and manufacturing, including Mark Kelly of Arizona, Joe Manchin of West Virginia, Indiana’s Mike Braun, Raphael Warnock of Georgia and Mitt Romney of Utah.

“This should be a no-brainer,” Sinema said in an interview. “We have major gaps in both our ability to mine and process these minerals to ensure our energy security for the future, and the administration knows how important copper is to our domestic and national security.”

The letter warns of a “significant increase in the supply risk” of copper driven by economic and geopolitical events like the war in Ukraine.

“Given the enormous investment required, the time lag for new sources of supply, and projected demand, time is of the essence,” the letter said.

Separately, Representatives Brian Higgins, a Democrat of New York, and Robert Latta, a Republican of Ohio signed a Feb. 2 letter also calling on Haaland to immediately reconsider adding copper as a critical mineral.

More
3 days 2 hours ago - 3 days 1 hour ago #128018 by ron
ron replied the topic: zonte metals
Perhaps some people will discover Zonte for the first time and realize that Victoria Gold is sitting on 5 million ounces of gold and that buying shares of Zonte located at 3 km of VGCX could be a smart move after all,wonder how many people streetwise reports is reaching out.
Last Edit: 3 days 1 hour ago by ron.

More
3 days 12 hours ago #128017 by lynnsa10
lynnsa10 replied the topic: zonte metals
I got some more on the dip. Eventually the RBC seller will run out of stock

Zonte is up on Streetwise

www.streetwisereports.com/article/2023/0...ill-be-too-late.html

More
4 days 9 hours ago #128016 by ron
The wise man has spoken,have you at $1.20 Hoss,maybe a great hole will bring more attention on Zonte than we think,with an high weren't expecting in a down market,again today RBC is pressuring the share price down,it's always them.

More
4 days 10 hours ago #128013 by Hoss
Hoss replied the topic: zonte metals
The drills need to hit and with each additional drill program, the odds get higher. We need a better market for big gains though, so I pick $1.20

More
6 days 37 minutes ago - 6 days 31 minutes ago #128011 by ron
After talking with the grand master RonS,we agree on changing the deadline for receiving the predictions on february 15th midnight

Since the market is down big time,participants aren't believing in a new all time high in 2023,let's face it,everyone have doubt.But only one hole can be a game changer,that's the reason i'm staying positif to see the share at an all time high for Zonte in 2023.

I'm keeping the same contest with the same participants and picks,those who want to change their prediction can post it here on the blog.

If some of you have already sent their prediction to RonS,please give me your prediction,it'll be easier for me to identify you under your nick name instead of your email adress.

THE PREDICTION FOR THE HIGH OF ZONTE RUNS FROM JANUARY 1ST 2023 TO JANUARY 1ST 2024

15 under $1 or even

Pasta $0.125--PerseusLtd $0.19--flynn $0.20--meguma $0.22--hammerhead4 $0.25--Gary $0.265--Travis M $0.27--davplan $0.28--CIMA $0.32--JamesB $0.49--qinvest $0.50--dtangen $0.55--luck $0.77--DearJohn $0.90--mozrep $1.00

11 under $2 or even

glenn.lidstone $1.01--JunglistGuy $1.05--alexgreat $1.10--JimB $1.14--GoldnBoy $1.25--raccoonskunk $1.31--cricket $1.35--Gambler $1.40--Davyboy $1.50--lynnsa10 $1.55--ron $1.56

3 under $3 or even

inimus $2.31--Glenn T $2.70--Hoss $2.72

1 under $4 or even

Gerald M $3.68

2 under $5 or even

Kaiser $4.40--itnsk $4.88

1 under $6 or even

Dreamer $6.00

0 under $7 or even

2 under $8 or even

Jocko $7.50--agilebill $7.77

Total of 35 participants in 2023

The most pessimistic: Pasta $0.125

The most optimistic: agilebill $7.77

The prizes from RonS

If the winning stock price is over $1.00 then the 1st place prize will be the gold coin and the silver coin reverting to 2nd place finisher. If the stock high isn't over $1, it is the silver coin for 1st.

Rules are simple, whoever is closest to the highest trade printed on the ticker in 2023, regardless exceeding the high or not. But if there's a tie, the one who doesn't exceed the high is the winner, we can't have the same prediction.

Ex: The high in 2023 is $1.35,ABC has $1.30-XYZ has $1.40:ABC wins.

I will post the links of the coins when RonS sends them to me.
Last Edit: 6 days 31 minutes ago by ron.

More
6 days 8 hours ago #128006 by JunglistGuy
JunglistGuy replied the topic: zonte metals
ron, I will go with $1.05

More
6 days 9 hours ago #128005 by DearJohn
DearJohn replied the topic: zonte metals
ron, put me down for $0.90

More
6 days 12 hours ago #127995 by alexgreat
alexgreat replied the topic: zonte metals
Ron, junior markets are pretty depressed, so I am going with $1.10, betting on a discovery

More
6 days 12 hours ago #127994 by lynnsa10
lynnsa10 replied the topic: zonte metals
Pasta, I think you are way off because all the flow through financing has to be spent on a property. I am betting Zonte makes the discovery this year, so will go with $1.55.

The Yukon strategy was brilliant letting Victoria Gold spend all their money and narrowing down the target for Zonte.

I know most are negative and it has been a brutal 2022. Things don't go down forever, a new up trend is on the way

Moderators: RonS
Time to create page: 0.228 seconds
© 2019 Playstocks.net. All Rights Reserved. Designed By JoomShaper